Research Discussion: The Annual NoTroll Family Gathering

The Annual NoTroll Family Gathering

noTroll's family hicks and fellow Missouri rednecks preparing for the annual
Spring ritual of getting muddy, drunk and spreading their genes among their
first and second cousins.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx

After all, you gotta keep it in the family.

PS: Jake the Beaner couldn't make it ... he has the
Brownsville clap, the most virulent strain, also known by
its original Russian name: Rotcha Kockoff.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-03-29 20:47:39 EST
On Mar 29, 8:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> noTroll's family hicks and fellow Missouri rednecks preparing for the annual
> Spring ritual of getting muddy, drunk and spreading their genes among their
> first and second cousins.
>
>  http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
> After all, you gotta keep it in the family.
>
> PS:  Jake the Beaner couldn't make it ... he has the
> Brownsville clap, the most virulent strain, also known by
> its original Russian name:  Rotcha Kockoff.

No pic. Your computer skills suck, Hagar -- as do you. Loser.

MAD COSMIC UFO BOOM
2011-03-30 00:06:21 EST
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:47:39 -0700 (PDT), "GEN. BILL KILGORE"
<*e@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 29, 8:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> noTroll's family hicks and fellow Missouri rednecks preparing for the annual
>> Spring ritual of getting muddy, drunk and spreading their genes among their
>> first and second cousins.
>>
>>  http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>>
>> After all, you gotta keep it in the family.
>>
>> PS:  Jake the Beaner couldn't make it ... he has the
>> Brownsville clap, the most virulent strain, also known by
>> its original Russian name:  Rotcha Kockoff.
>
>No pic. Your computer skills suck, Hagar -- as do you. Loser.

LOL, pics are fun aye.

i Love this internet and newsgroups and DARPA and America.

If i was shot in the head, I'd be back tomorrow morning.

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/

P.S.
Sorry about my FaceBook crap.
I'm just trying to save the world.
For example, I don't want to see Mr HVAC get hurt.

We Human have enough intelligence.

I was going to delete this post.

You are seeing something above top secret.

_________
M.A.D

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 29, 8:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> noTroll's family hicks and fellow Missouri rednecks preparing for the
> annual
> Spring ritual of getting muddy, drunk and spreading their genes among
> their
> first and second cousins.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
> After all, you gotta keep it in the family.
>
> PS: Jake the Beaner couldn't make it ... he has the
> Brownsville clap, the most virulent strain, also known by
> its original Russian name: Rotcha Kockoff.

No pic. Your computer skills suck, Hagar -- as do you. Loser.

*********************************
Since everyone else can see the picture, I'll let you draw the
conclusion as to whose computer skills suck ... time to upgrade from your
80286 CPU.

Up against the Wall you Redneck Mother, as Jerry Jeff
Walker would say ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-03-30 09:22:00 EST
On Mar 30, 8:39 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:f2a1afc0-92cb-4456-a1ac-29ffa8f819ee@k38g2000vbn.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 29, 8:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > noTroll's family hicks and fellow Missouri rednecks preparing for the
> > annual
> > Spring ritual of getting muddy, drunk and spreading their genes among
> > their
> > first and second cousins.
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
> > After all, you gotta keep it in the family.
>
> > PS: Jake the Beaner couldn't make it ... he has the
> > Brownsville clap, the most virulent strain, also known by
> > its original Russian name: Rotcha Kockoff.
>
> No pic.  Your computer skills suck, Hagar -- as do you.  Loser.
>
>         *********************************
> Since everyone else can see the picture, I'll let you draw the
> conclusion as to whose computer skills suck ... time to upgrade from your
> 80286 CPU.
>
> Up against the Wall you Redneck Mother, as Jerry Jeff
> Walker would say ...

Here's the message, trailer 'tard:

"Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server."

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 30, 8:39 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:f2a1afc0-92cb-4456-a1ac-29ffa8f819ee@k38g2000vbn.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 29, 8:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > noTroll's family hicks and fellow Missouri rednecks preparing for the
> > annual
> > Spring ritual of getting muddy, drunk and spreading their genes among
> > their
> > first and second cousins.
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
> > After all, you gotta keep it in the family.
>
> > PS: Jake the Beaner couldn't make it ... he has the
> > Brownsville clap, the most virulent strain, also known by
> > its original Russian name: Rotcha Kockoff.
>
> No pic. Your computer skills suck, Hagar -- as do you. Loser.
>
> *********************************
> Since everyone else can see the picture, I'll let you draw the
> conclusion as to whose computer skills suck ... time to upgrade from your
> 80286 CPU.
>
> Up against the Wall you Redneck Mother, as Jerry Jeff
> Walker would say ...

Here's the message, trailer 'tard:

"Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server."

***************************************
I don't really care what problem you have connecting with the
rest of the world ... after all, you live in Missouri, the state
renowned for its technical "no-how".

Nobody else seems to have a problem ... except you ... it's
that Liberal know-nothing expertise shining through.
Now go and play with yourself.

noTroll, if you hicks are still using plain old string attached to Campbell
Soup cans to communicate, there have been several technical innovations
since then. One doesn't even use string of any kind ... it's like magic.
You can get more information at your local blacksmithy or at the Radio
Shack.
Good luck, NOROM Kilgore ...

On 3/29/2011 8:42 PM, Hagar wrote:
> noTroll's family hicks and fellow Missouri rednecks preparing for the annual
> Spring ritual of getting muddy, drunk and spreading their genes among their
> first and second cousins.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx

I see a couple of hotties in that picture.

They are on their knees, wearing bikinis.

On 3/30/2011 10:06 AM, Hagar wrote:
> noTroll, if you hicks are still using plain old string attached to Campbell
> Soup cans to communicate,

I still don't understand why *I* don't get a residual
every time someone uses the 'tin can' phone.

> On 3/29/2011 8:42 PM, Hagar wrote:
>> noTroll's family hicks and fellow Missouri rednecks preparing for the
>> annual
>> Spring ritual of getting muddy, drunk and spreading their genes among
>> their
>> first and second cousins.
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>

> I see a couple of hotties in that picture.
>
> They are on their knees, wearing bikinis.

Those are the aforementioned first and second cousins ...
redneck mutations ... in a nice way ...