Research Discussion: The Boy With Pink Hair

The Boy With Pink Hair

Perez Hilton, Liberal and renowned but-reamer par excellence,
has done his part to raise the next crop of little gay poofters.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110329/en_nm/us_perezhilton

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and they prove it daily.

Notroll2O12
2011-03-29 15:25:12 EST

"Hagar" wrote in message

Perez Hilton, Liberal and renowned but-reamer par excellence,
has done his part to raise the next crop of little gay poofters.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110329/en_nm/us_perezhilton

Hagar is a Mental Disorder and he proves it daily.

Hagar is upset because he was hoping the book would be titled The Cracker
with the Brown Nose.

On Mar 29, 12:25 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> Perez Hilton, Liberal and renowned but-reamer par excellence,
> has done his part to raise the next crop of little gay poofters.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110329/en_nm/us_perezhilton
>
> Hagar is a Mental Disorder and he proves it daily.

> Hagar is upset because he was hoping the book would be titled The Cracker
> with the Brown Nose.

And don't forget the ZNR/GOP brown shirt, because that's what all
Hitler and KKK boys are required to wear.

Clave
2011-03-29 15:47:43 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Perez Hilton, Liberal and renowned but-reamer par excellence,
> has done his part to raise the next crop of little gay poofters.

Mee-yow.

MAD COSMIC UFO BOOM
2011-03-29 23:19:53 EST
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:07:56 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Perez Hilton
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110329/en_nm/us_perezhilton

Paris Hilton on Letterman is Wonderful // Wunderbar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liJbE71DK20

"BERT" SHE IS PERFECT !!!

Respect to the World.

OK, maybe this is better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgzAJq059h0

____________________
Disclaimer:
Thanks to Germany and England and America.

_________
M.A.D

"Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Perez Hilton, Liberal and renowned but-reamer par excellence,
>> has done his part to raise the next crop of little gay poofters.
>
> Mee-yow.

Faggot ...

Clave
2011-03-30 12:51:42 EST

> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Perez Hilton, Liberal and renowned but-reamer par excellence,
>>> has done his part to raise the next crop of little gay poofters.
>>
>> Mee-yow.
>>

> Faggot ...

You talk about gay sex a lot.

--
Well, shit, you confused me. More than normal
-- Beldin

> "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Mee-yow.
>>>

>> Faggot ...
>
> You talk about gay sex a lot.

Well, you do sound like the product of frenzied anal
copulation ... some turds survive and grow up to be ...
you.

Sofa King
2011-03-30 15:30:55 EST
Hagar wrote:

> Perez Hilton, Liberal and renowned but-reamer par excellence,
> has done his part to raise the next crop of little gay poofters.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110329/en_nm/us_perezhilton
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and they prove it daily.

pink is just a color, jackass. HTH

Clave
2011-03-30 16:17:33 EST

> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

>>> Faggot ...
>>
>> You talk about gay sex a lot.
>>

> Well, you do sound like the product of frenzied anal
> copulation ... some turds survive and grow up to be ...
> you.

I see all that time you spend at the playground is finally paying off.