Research Discussion: Our Dear Leader ...

Our Dear Leader ...

I didn't listen to the speech of lies, deceptions and self importance, but I
do know from the snippets aired on various news channels, I know that if
George Bush had insulted the intelligence of the Nation by babbling
incoherently and omitting major issues, the Liberal press would be railing
to the high heavens. The inept Negroid gets a pass.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110329/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_libya_analysis

Waving his skinny finger and his head cocked in his normal display of
condescension, he attempted to once again "make things clear", but forgot to
tell us why Congress wasn't consulted on this matter of murdering innocent
Libyans by firing over 115 cruise missiles into their country ... are you
Liberal 'tards telling me there was no collateral damage ??? where was the
imminent threat to our National Security ??? There was none ... even Robert
Gates conceded that point and Hillary yapped in agreement, but the Anointed
One was in a hurry to go on vacation, again.

At least GWB got congressional OK to invade Iraq and yes, contrary to common
belief, all you Liberal whackoes voted for it because there were WMDs, and
if GWB supposedly lied to you about them, then you're dumber than dirt for
not verifying it yourself ... but I digress ... you're the same bunch of
losers who voted for Oh'Bummercare without reading that monstrous and
hideous bill, that's just now beginning to bite you in the ass.

November 12, 2012 can't come soon enough ... I'd even vote for that other
abject failure, Jimmy Carter, just to get this incompetent asshole out of
office.

MAD COSMIC UFO BOOM
2011-03-29 13:00:05 EST
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 06:52:24 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I ...

Dear, Ye$.

Trillion$.

_________
MAD

Clave
2011-03-29 14:07:36 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I didn't listen...

So there's absolutely no reason to take your opinion as anything more than
the retarded joke it is.

Thanks for saving me a bit of time.

Jim

"Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I didn't listen...
>
> So there's absolutely no reason to take your opinion as anything more than
> the retarded joke it is.
>
> Thanks for saving me a bit of time.
>
> Jim

You brain-dead Liberals wouldn't get it anyway.
Does he send tingles up your leg and spine as well,
when he recites his teleprompter and makes things
perfectly clear ???
Bwahahahahahhhh ... you moron

Notroll2O12
2011-03-29 14:42:32 EST

"Clave" wrote in message news:imt728$fjn$1@dont-email.me...

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I didn't listen...

So there's absolutely no reason to take your opinion as anything more than
the retarded joke it is.

Thanks for saving me a bit of time.

Jim
Of course Hagar didn't listen. Turd sandwiches don't have ears.

Warhol
2011-03-29 14:45:00 EST
On Mar 29, 8:07 pm, "Clave" <claviusdespamm...@cablespeed.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > I didn't listen...
>
> So there's absolutely no reason to take your opinion as anything more than
> the retarded joke it is.
>
> Thanks for saving me a bit of time.
>
> Jim

your are the joke... and deception ain't working any more... o bamb a
did nothing then lie yesterday... the deceiver.

How Obama's Libya "claims" (lies) fit the facts

By CALVIN WOODWARD and RICHARD LARDNER
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) - There may be less than meets the eye to President
Barack Obama's statements Monday night that NATO is taking over from
the U.S. in Libya and that U.S. action is limited to defending people
under attack there by Moammar Gadhafi's forces.

In transferring command and control to NATO, the U.S. is turning the
reins over to an organization dominated by the U.S., both militarily
and politically. In essence, the U.S. runs the show that is taking
over running the show.

And the rapid advance of rebels in recent days strongly suggests they
are not merely benefiting from military aid in a defensive crouch, but
rather using the multinational force in some fashion—coordinated or not
—to advance an offensive.

Here is a look at some of Obama's assertions in his address to the
nation Monday, and how they compare with the facts:

___

OBAMA: "Our most effective alliance, NATO, has taken command of the
enforcement of the arms embargo and no-fly zone. ... Going forward,
the lead in enforcing the no-fly zone and protecting civilians on the
ground will transition to our allies and partners, and I am fully
confident that our coalition will keep the pressure on Gadhafi's
remaining forces. In that effort, the United States will play a
supporting role."

THE FACTS: As by far the pre-eminent player in NATO, and a nation
historically reluctant to put its forces under operational foreign
command, the United States will not be taking a back seat in the
campaign even as its profile diminishes for public consumption.

NATO partners are bringing more into the fight. But the same "unique
capabilities" that made the U.S. the inevitable leader out of the gate
will continue to be in demand. They include a range of attack
aircraft, refueling tankers that can keep aircraft airborne for
lengthy periods, surveillance aircraft that can detect when Libyans
even try to get a plane airborne, and, as Obama said, planes loaded
with electronic gear that can gather intelligence or jam enemy
communications and radars.

The United States supplies 22 percent of NATO's budget, almost as much
as the next largest contributors—Britain and France—combined. A
Canadian three-star general was selected to be in charge of all NATO
operations in Libya. His boss, the commander of NATO's Allied Joint
Force Command Naples, is an American admiral, and the admiral's boss
is the supreme allied commander Europe, a post always held by an
American.

___

OBAMA: "Our military mission is narrowly focused on saving lives."

Clave
2011-03-29 15:44:48 EST

"Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 29, 8:07 pm, "Clave" <claviusdespamm...@cablespeed.com> wrote:
>> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > I didn't listen...
>>
>> So there's absolutely no reason to take your opinion as anything more
>> than
>> the retarded joke it is.
>>
>> Thanks for saving me a bit of time.
>
> your are the joke...

And thank *YOU* for demonstrating so quickly how seriously to take you.

Jim

Clave
2011-03-29 15:46:46 EST

> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I didn't listen...
>>
>> So there's absolutely no reason to take your opinion as anything more
>> than the retarded joke it is.
>>
>> Thanks for saving me a bit of time.
>>
>> Jim
>>

> You brain-dead Liberals wouldn't get it anyway...

What's to get? You want to piss yourself in public over a speech you didn't
listen to.

Hardly different from what you do here any other day.

> "Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mar 29, 8:07 pm, "Clave" <claviusdespamm...@cablespeed.com> wrote:
>>> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> So there's absolutely no reason to take your opinion as anything more
>>> than
>>> the retarded joke it is.
>>>
>>> Thanks for saving me a bit of time.
>>
>> your are the joke...
>
> And thank *YOU* for demonstrating so quickly how seriously to take you.
>
> Jim

Do you have a congregation that regularly meets and prays,
with devotional adoration in their eyes, to your infinite wisdom,
you ignorant putz ???

After Now. 12, 2012, you deadbeats will be history. In fact, it looks as if
even Sarah could beat his dumb ass if the election were held right now. Now
go and screw off.

Notroll2O12
2011-03-29 16:59:06 EST

"Hagar" wrote in message

"Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

> "Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mar 29, 8:07 pm, "Clave" <claviusdespamm...@cablespeed.com> wrote:
>>> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> So there's absolutely no reason to take your opinion as anything more
>>> than
>>> the retarded joke it is.
>>>
>>> Thanks for saving me a bit of time.
>>
>> your are the joke...
>
> And thank *YOU* for demonstrating so quickly how seriously to take you.
>
> Jim

Do you have a congregation that regularly meets and prays,
with devotional adoration in their eyes, to your infinite wisdom,
you ignorant putz ???

After Now. 12, 2012, you deadbeats will be history. In fact, it looks as if
even Sarah could beat his dumb ass if the election were held right now. Now
go and screw off.
You're just for Sarah Stupid because you believe she might appoint you White
Trash Minister or Trailer Park Czar. Bwahahahahaha. Cracker.