Research Discussion: Why Oh'Bummer Must Go In 2012 ...

Why Oh'Bummer Must Go In 2012 ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_140cq7t8tgp

Jake
2011-03-29 02:20:42 EST
On Mar 28, 6:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_140cq7t8tgp

Damn Hags, with all the free cheese you partake of, that could be a
pic of you preparing for a massage from your roommate, Patriot.
Jake.

Notroll2O12
2011-03-29 08:22:29 EST

"jake" wrote in message

On Mar 28, 6:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_140cq7t8tgp

Damn Hags, with all the free cheese you partake of, that could be a
pic of you preparing for a massage from your roommate, Patriot.
Jake.

Hags is that big, but not that pretty.

Herbert Glazier
2011-03-29 09:05:31 EST
On Mar 29, 8:22 am, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake"  wrote in message

> On Mar 28, 6:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_140cq7t8tgp
>
> Damn Hags, with all the free cheese you partake of, that could be a
> pic of you preparing for a massage from your roommate, Patriot.
> Jake.

> Hags is that big, but not that pretty.

Goper bankers foreclosed creating 18 million families with no American
dream . They created a nightmare. If GOP gets back the White House in
2012 they will let the homeless live in drainage pipes. O ya GOP
can't be blamed for anything. reality is GOPers are in complete
control of both sides. Obama would have been shot down like a Kennedy
if he did not goose step. TreBert

The Patriot

On Mar 28, 6:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_140cq7t8tgp

Damn Hags, with all the free cheese you partake of,
that could be a
pic of you preparing for a massage from your roommate,
Patriot.
Jake.
There you go again Joke. It looks like you get lonely
and want somebody to insult you again.
Hell, I'll do it for free. An insignificant wetback
like you deserves to be insulted. Ignorance is your
main pastime and stupidity is your yearning.
Have a nice day at The Brownsville dope dispensary.

The Patriot
2011-03-29 10:25:59 EST

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:8akkp.192$zn.165@newsfe19.iad...

> "jake" wrote in message
>
> On Mar 28, 6:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_140cq7t8tgp
>
> Damn Hags, with all the free cheese you partake of,
> that could be a
> pic of you preparing for a massage from your
> roommate, Patriot.
> Jake.

> Hags is that big, but not that pretty.

She looks pretty nice to a black wannabe white boy.
Don't she?

Notroll2O12
2011-03-29 12:29:11 EST

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:0Zlkp.3216$sP1.2893@newsfe07.iad...

On Mar 28, 6:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_140cq7t8tgp

Damn Hags, with all the free cheese you partake of,
that could be a
pic of you preparing for a massage from your roommate,
Patriot.
Jake.
There you go again Joke. It looks like you get lonely
and want somebody to insult you again.
Hell, I'll do it for free. An insignificant wetback
like you deserves to be insulted. Ignorance is your
main pastime and stupidity is your yearning.
Have a nice day at The Brownsville dope dispensary.
This from a lapel pin patriot who is really quite Marxist in his views. He
will always support the "greater good" as long as "greater" = corporate
profits. Just a pig, really.

Notroll2O12
2011-03-29 12:34:36 EST

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:a_lkp.168$J36.146@newsfe08.iad...

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:8akkp.192$zn.165@newsfe19.iad...

> "jake" wrote in message
>
> On Mar 28, 6:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_140cq7t8tgp
>
> Damn Hags, with all the free cheese you partake of, that could be a
> pic of you preparing for a massage from your roommate, Patriot.
> Jake.

> Hags is that big, but not that pretty.

She looks pretty nice to a black wannabe white boy.
Don't she?
"Don't she?" You were, no doubt, either home schooled in a fundy church
basement or rode the short bus with Hagar to the white trash school where
sixth grade was considered your senior year.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "jake" wrote in message
>>
>> On Mar 28, 6:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_140cq7t8tgp
>>
>> Damn Hags, with all the free cheese you partake of, that could be a
>> pic of you preparing for a massage from your roommate, Patriot.
>> Jake.

>> Hags is that big, but not that pretty.
>>
> She looks pretty nice to a black wannabe white boy. Don't she?

She'd squash him like the insignificant bug he is ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-03-30 01:50:43 EST
On Mar 29, 2:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "jake"  wrote in message

> >> Damn Hags, with all the free cheese you partake of, that could be a
> >> pic of you preparing for a massage from your roommate, Patriot.
> >> Jake.

> >> Hags is that big, but not that pretty.
>
> > She looks pretty nice to a black wannabe white boy. Don't she?
>
> She'd squash him like the insignificant bug he is ...- Hide quoted text -

Hagar's projecting again. Both Dolly the Sheep and his sister
Chlamydia squash him verbally all the time. Neither ever turns her
back on him however.