Research Discussion: I Take The Black Chick ...

I Take The Black Chick ...

If Newton had seen these two orbs instead of the apple, he'd still be
plowing the fertile furrow of interracial sex instead of screwing around
with gravity ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZoa8a3EsE

Nice ass. Serena ...

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-03-26 13:49:47 EST
On Mar 26, 11:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If Newton had seen these two orbs instead of the apple, he'd still be
> plowing the fertile furrow of interracial sex instead of screwing around
> with gravity ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZoa8a3EsE
>
> Nice ass. Serena ...

Hagar hasn't even been able to catch his sister Chlamydia or Dolly the
Sheep, yet he's lusting wayyyyy beyond his limited (short)
capabilities. Sad.

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:36:58 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZoa8a3EsE
>
>Nice ass. Serena ...

And a few trillion Barbie Dolls...

http://www.fashion-doll-guide.com/images/black-barbie-doll-identification-21326596.jpg

Wow this is beautiful... and it doesn't show boobs and bums...

http://greenhorz.info/coloring%20book/plog-content/images/kids-print-activity/barbie/juego-maquillaje-barbie-lovely-barbie-dolls.jpg

(Just found it while searching Google Images)

__________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 26, 11:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If Newton had seen these two orbs instead of the apple, he'd still be
> plowing the fertile furrow of interracial sex instead of screwing around
> with gravity ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZoa8a3EsE
>
> Nice ass. Serena ...

Hagar hasn't even been able to catch his sister Chlamydia or Dolly the
Sheep, yet he's lusting wayyyyy beyond his limited (short)
capabilities. Sad.

********************************
Do you have a brain at all ??? just wondering, since you
seem to repeat the same drivel of a Missouri hillbilly named noTroll and
have nothing original to contribute of your own ... the question does linger
... are you retarded or were you merely born without a brain ... or are you
noTroll in disguise ???

You don't have to reply ... it would merely verify your sorry existence, you
"Show Me" champ.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-03-26 20:59:15 EST
On Mar 26, 7:31 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:585fb30c-de13-4de9-95df-af56fded5ca1@l2g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 26, 11:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > If Newton had seen these two orbs instead of the apple, he'd still be
> > plowing the fertile furrow of interracial sex instead of screwing around
> > with gravity ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZoa8a3EsE
>
> > Nice ass. Serena ...
>
> Hagar hasn't even been able to catch his sister Chlamydia or Dolly the
> Sheep, yet he's lusting wayyyyy beyond his limited (short)
> capabilities.  Sad.
>
>         ********************************
> Do you have a brain at all ??? just wondering, since you
> seem to repeat the same drivel of a Missouri hillbilly named noTroll and
> have nothing original to contribute of your own ... the question does linger
> ... are you retarded or were you merely born without a brain ... or are you
> noTroll in disguise ???
>
> You don't have to reply ... it would merely verify your sorry existence, you
> "Show Me" champ.

Nice little meltdown, Fagar. Obviously the fact that your sister
Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep eluded you today accounts for your
puerile little hissy fit. Again. As always. Loser.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 26, 7:31 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:585fb30c-de13-4de9-95df-af56fded5ca1@l2g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 26, 11:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > If Newton had seen these two orbs instead of the apple, he'd still be
> > plowing the fertile furrow of interracial sex instead of screwing around
> > with gravity ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZoa8a3EsE
>
> > Nice ass. Serena ...
>
> Hagar hasn't even been able to catch his sister Chlamydia or Dolly the
> Sheep, yet he's lusting wayyyyy beyond his limited (short)
> capabilities. Sad.
>
> ********************************
> Do you have a brain at all ??? just wondering, since you
> seem to repeat the same drivel of a Missouri hillbilly named noTroll and
> have nothing original to contribute of your own ... the question does
> linger
> ... are you retarded or were you merely born without a brain ... or are
> you
> noTroll in disguise ???
>
> You don't have to reply ... it would merely verify your sorry existence,
> you
> "Show Me" champ.

Nice little meltdown, Fagar. Obviously the fact that your sister
Chlamydia and Dolly the Sheep eluded you today accounts for your
puerile little hissy fit. Again. As always. Loser.

*****************************
Yep ... I was right once again ... come back when you
have some new material. If you are stuck in a blind alley,
which you obviously are, try "Stupid Retorts for Beginners"
published by "Show Me U.", the school for die hard Dummies. like you. Don't
reply again ... no sense in embarrassing yourself more than once on one day.

S*@BackInBlack.com
2011-03-27 03:21:38 EST
On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:36:58 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If Newton had seen these two orbs instead of the apple, he'd still be
>plowing the fertile furrow of interracial sex instead of screwing around
>with gravity ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZoa8a3EsE
>
>Nice ass. Serena ...

Once again, Fagar is attracted to disease for his sexual pleasures...

"One in six Americans has genital herpes. And among African-Americans
and women, the odds are even higher, according to results from a
national survey released by the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention on Tuesday.

Still, the fact that half of African-American women are infected,
according to CDC, took us aback. We turned to Dr. Adaora Adimora, a
professor at the University of North Carolina's Center for Infectious
Diseases, who told Shots "the racial disparity for herpes is actually
less than for HIV and other STDs."

And, she emphasized that though these numbers for herpes are high,
they have been pretty much stable since the last national estimate,
which looked at the period from 1999 to 2004.

While the percentage of Black women is the largest of the infected
groups, Adimora said it is important not to overlook the infection
rate of almost 17 percent for the entire population. That's high, she
said, and needs to change."

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2010/03/genital_herpes_infection_hold.html

<*r@BackInBlack.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:36:58 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

And that's why one should always wear protection ...
If you parents had used a prophylactic on that fateful
day, we wouldn't have to read your mindless drivel
today,

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-03-27 13:26:22 EST
On Mar 27, 11:19 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <StupidFa...@BackInBlack.com> wrote in message

> > On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:36:58 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> And that's why one should always wear protection ...
> If you parents had used a prophylactic on that fateful
> day, we wouldn't have to read your mindless drivel
> today,

The STD infection rate is 100% in Hagar's trailer park, and everyone
in Hagar's trailer (including Dolly the Sheep) has multiple STD's.
He'd be a mobile epidemic, except that his trailer is up on blocks.

On Mar 27, 11:19 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <StupidFa...@BackInBlack.com> wrote in message

> > On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:36:58 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> And that's why one should always wear protection ...
> If you parents had used a prophylactic on that fateful
> day, we wouldn't have to read your mindless drivel
> today,

The STD infection rate is 100% in Hagar's trailer park, and everyone
in Hagar's trailer (including Dolly the Sheep) has multiple STD's.
He'd be a mobile epidemic, except that his trailer is up on blocks.

It went way down ever since we banned Liberals and your
immediate family members, DUMBASS KILGORE