Research Discussion: Jimmy Carter Trying To Upstage Oh'Bummer ...

Jimmy Carter Trying To Upstage Oh'Bummer ...

In a desperate fight trying to retain the title of the worst US President
ever, Jimmy Carter is planning to visit Cuba and make a total ass of
himself, thus taking the wind out of any attempted Oh'Bummer "Cuba Apology
Tour", which a logical extension if his floundering foreign policy debacle.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110326/ap_on_re_us/us_cuba_carter

Good luck, Jimmy, but Oh'Bummer has out-unqualified you by furlongs per
fortnight.

Bast
2011-03-26 13:06:43 EST

Hagar wrote:
> In a desperate fight trying to retain the title of the worst US
> President ever, Jimmy Carter is planning to visit Cuba and make a total
> ass of himself, thus taking the wind out of any attempted Oh'Bummer
> "Cuba Apology Tour", which a logical extension if his floundering
> foreign policy debacle.
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110326/ap_on_re_us/us_cuba_carter
>
> Good luck, Jimmy, but Oh'Bummer has out-unqualified you by furlongs per
> fortnight.

Oh heck,....Carter is barely in the race, while G.W. has one foot across the
finish line.

No one without a Bush name can EVER hope to win that contest,....have faith
though,....Jeb still hasn't had a turn

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 09:09:40 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110326/ap_on_re_us/us_cuba_carter
>
>Good luck, Jimmy, but Oh'Bummer has out-unqualified you by furlongs per
>fortnight.

Amazing...

Worldwide view shared by Jimmy Carter and Habitat...

"Habitat for Humanity International is a nonprofit, ecumenical
Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard
housing and making decent shelter a matter of conscience and action.
Habitat has built or repaired over 400,000 houses worldwide.
Volunteers work with future homeowners to build or renovate houses,
which are then sold to partner families at no profit, with no interest
charged on the mortgage. The money from the sale of each house goes
into a revolving Fund for Humanity, to support future building
projects."

It would be perfect if the population of the planet
was not out-of-control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_growth

And if there wasn't a Crack & Heroin problem.

And if there wasn't a Genetically Modified Organisms problem...

"This case study explains why Argentina began to grow genetically
engineered RR1 soya and why its cultivation has spread so rapidly to
more than 14 million hectares (ha) in 2003-4. It looks at the role
that Argentina adopted in the 19th Century as an exporter of raw
materials and a target for foreign investment. Other factors touched
on include the massive accumulation of debt, economic collapse,
financial speculation, capital flight and structural adjustment
imposed by the Menem government (1989-99) according to instructions
from international financial institutions like the World Bank and the
International Monetary Fund.

The consequences of growing RR soya in Argentina include a massive
exodus from the countryside as small farmers found they could no
longer make a living or were driven off their land. The use of
agrochemicals and chemical fertilisers has increased and the aerial
spraying of herbicides has led to ecological contamination and health
problems. Deforestation is accelerating. New diseases and tolerant
weeds have emerged in response to the establishment of GE soya
monocultures. Hunger and malnutrition have appeared in a country long
accustomed to producing 10 times as much food as the population
required."

"RELAX EVERYONE, IT WILL ALL BE FIXED WITH SOME WARS !!!"

http://www.rocketroberts.com/how_and_why/images/how_and_why_world_war_2.jpg

______________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Double-A
2011-03-26 16:32:27 EST
On Mar 26, 9:09 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In a desperate fight trying to retain the title of the worst US President
> ever, Jimmy Carter is planning to visit Cuba and make a total ass of
> himself, thus taking the wind out of any attempted Oh'Bummer "Cuba Apology
> Tour", which a logical extension if his floundering foreign policy debacle.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110326/ap_on_re_us/us_cuba_carter
>
> Good luck, Jimmy, but Oh'Bummer has out-unqualified you by furlongs per
> fortnight.

Do you suppose Jimmy will bring Obama a fresh stock of Cuban cigars?

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Mar 26, 9:09 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In a desperate fight trying to retain the title of the worst US President
> ever, Jimmy Carter is planning to visit Cuba and make a total ass of
> himself, thus taking the wind out of any attempted Oh'Bummer "Cuba Apology
> Tour", which a logical extension if his floundering foreign policy
> debacle.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110326/ap_on_re_us/us_cuba_carter
>
> Good luck, Jimmy, but Oh'Bummer has out-unqualified you by furlongs per
> fortnight.

Do you suppose Jimmy will bring Obama a fresh stock of Cuban cigars?

Double-A

********************************
AA, everyone had you for dead ... what with the dumpsters crisis in the
North-West, the tsunami and all, food running low ... looks like you
struggled through it, though.

PS: "struggle" is Michelle's favorite description of living in a million
dollar mansion, don't you know ...

I do know the Nigger sneaks a smoke now and then when his Walmart bitch
isn't looking (how un -Liberal), but I don't think he likes cigars ... he
does love to apologize for shit he had absolutely nothing to do with ...

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:22:58 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
>On Mar 26, 9:09 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> In a desperate fight trying to retain the title of the worst US President
>> ever, Jimmy Carter is planning to visit Cuba and make a total ass of
>> himself, thus taking the wind out of any attempted Oh'Bummer "Cuba Apology
>> Tour", which a logical extension if his floundering foreign policy
>> debacle.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110326/ap_on_re_us/us_cuba_carter
>>
>> Good luck, Jimmy, but Oh'Bummer has out-unqualified you by furlongs per
>> fortnight.
>

>Do you suppose Jimmy will bring Obama a fresh stock of Cuban cigars?
>
>Double-A

>sneaks a smoke now and then

Smoke here, smoke there,
smoke here there and everywhere...