Research Discussion: I Guess George Bush Made Him Do It ...

I Guess George Bush Made Him Do It ...

The same Liberal Loons who so railed against George Bush for supposedly
overstepping his authority, are deafeningly quiet on the Darkie's decision
to arbitrarily employ "Kinetic Military Action" without Congressional
approval, which, regardless of his Ebonics, still means "Bombing the shit
out of them".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20110324/cm_uc_crlelx/op_2417397

Even the half-wit Biden declared somewhere in 2009 that he personally would
vote for a presidential impeachment, if clueless Oh'Bummer violated the
constitution ... but I guess "Slow" Joe must also be on a vacation to an
undisclosed location ... just like in Wisconsin, when Liberals fuck up, they
run and hide, rather than face the music ... it's not part of their genetic
makeup.

Jimmy Carter ... you're looking better and better. Even that old
stumble-bum Fritz Mondale is acquiring a new aura of grandeur, compared to
this totally inept Negroid Loser ...

Bast
2011-03-24 11:12:37 EST

Hagar wrote:
> The same Liberal Loons who so railed against George Bush for supposedly
> overstepping his authority, are deafeningly quiet on the Darkie's
> decision to arbitrarily employ "Kinetic Military Action" without
> Congressional approval, which, regardless of his Ebonics, still means
> "Bombing the shit out of them".
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20110324/cm_uc_crlelx/op_2417397
>
> Even the half-wit Biden declared somewhere in 2009 that he personally
> would vote for a presidential impeachment, if clueless Oh'Bummer
> violated the constitution ... but I guess "Slow" Joe must also be on a
> vacation to an undisclosed location ... just like in Wisconsin, when
> Liberals fuck up, they run and hide, rather than face the music ...
> it's not part of their genetic makeup.
>
> Jimmy Carter ... you're looking better and better. Even that old
> stumble-bum Fritz Mondale is acquiring a new aura of grandeur, compared
> to this totally inept Negroid Loser ...

Well,.... DUH !

G.W made sure a president can do whatever he wants, with no reprocussions
whatsoever, and since Bushie left the Constitution and the Country in
tatters.

You blame Obama for what BUSH DID ??

How dumb do you have to be before you will admit Bush completely broke the
system, and now Obama is taking advantage of it.

Do you think Palin would be fixing it ?

> Hagar wrote:
>> The same Liberal Loons who so railed against George Bush for supposedly
>> overstepping his authority, are deafeningly quiet on the Darkie's
>> decision to arbitrarily employ "Kinetic Military Action" without
>> Congressional approval, which, regardless of his Ebonics, still means
>> "Bombing the shit out of them".
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20110324/cm_uc_crlelx/op_2417397
>>
>> Even the half-wit Biden declared somewhere in 2009 that he personally
>> would vote for a presidential impeachment, if clueless Oh'Bummer
>> violated the constitution ... but I guess "Slow" Joe must also be on a
>> vacation to an undisclosed location ... just like in Wisconsin, when
>> Liberals fuck up, they run and hide, rather than face the music ...
>> it's not part of their genetic makeup.
>>
>> Jimmy Carter ... you're looking better and better. Even that old
>> stumble-bum Fritz Mondale is acquiring a new aura of grandeur, compared
>> to this totally inept Negroid Loser ...
>

> Well,.... DUH !
>
> G.W made sure a president can do whatever he wants, with no reprocussions
> whatsoever, and since Bushie left the Constitution and the Country in
> tatters.
>
> You blame Obama for what BUSH DID ??
>
> How dumb do you have to be before you will admit Bush completely broke the
> system, and now Obama is taking advantage of it.
>
> Do you think Palin would be fixing it ?

Are you talking about the same lying Nigger who was going to "right" all of
Bush's "wrongs", with openness and transparency ??
You are a delusional fuck, Bast.

Notroll2O12
2011-03-24 12:13:43 EST

"Hagar" wrote in message

The same Liberal Loons who so railed against George Bush for supposedly
overstepping his authority, are deafeningly quiet on the Darkie's decision
to arbitrarily employ "Kinetic Military Action" without Congressional
approval, which, regardless of his Ebonics, still means "Bombing the shit
out of them".

Through genealogical research, we've finally determined how racist Hagar
arrived on this planet. It seems one afternoon Ann Coulter slipped on a
strap-on and shoved it up Rush Limbaugh's ass. Nine months later, Rush shat
out a little bastard demon and named in Hagar. The rest is history.

On 3/24/2011 11:12 AM, Bast wrote:

> You blame Obama for what BUSH DID ??

No more than I blame Bush for what Clinton did.

The Patriot

> Hagar wrote:
>> The same Liberal Loons who so railed against George
>> Bush for supposedly
>> overstepping his authority, are deafeningly quiet on
>> the Darkie's
>> decision to arbitrarily employ "Kinetic Military
>> Action" without
>> Congressional approval, which, regardless of his
>> Ebonics, still means
>> "Bombing the shit out of them".
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20110324/cm_uc_crlelx/op_2417397
>>
>> Even the half-wit Biden declared somewhere in 2009
>> that he personally
>> would vote for a presidential impeachment, if
>> clueless Oh'Bummer
>> violated the constitution ... but I guess "Slow" Joe
>> must also be on a
>> vacation to an undisclosed location ... just like in
>> Wisconsin, when
>> Liberals fuck up, they run and hide, rather than
>> face the music ...
>> it's not part of their genetic makeup.
>>
>> Jimmy Carter ... you're looking better and better.
>> Even that old
>> stumble-bum Fritz Mondale is acquiring a new aura of
>> grandeur, compared
>> to this totally inept Negroid Loser ...
>

> Well,.... DUH !
>
> G.W made sure a president can do whatever he wants,
> with no reprocussions whatsoever, and since Bushie
> left the Constitution and the Country in tatters.
>
> You blame Obama for what BUSH DID ??
>
> How dumb do you have to be before you will admit Bush
> completely broke the system, and now Obama is taking
> advantage of it.
>
> Do you think Palin would be fixing it ?

You stupid ass, you don't even think.

The Patriot
2011-03-24 12:45:45 EST

"Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:U4Kip.715$in3.132@newsfe17.iad...

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> The same Liberal Loons who so railed against George
> Bush for supposedly
> overstepping his authority, are deafeningly quiet on
> the Darkie's decision
> to arbitrarily employ "Kinetic Military Action"
> without Congressional
> approval, which, regardless of his Ebonics, still
> means "Bombing the shit
> out of them".

> Through genealogical research, we've finally
> determined how racist Hagar arrived on this planet.
> It seems one afternoon Ann Coulter slipped on a
> strap-on and shoved it up Rush Limbaugh's ass. Nine
> months later, Rush shat out a little bastard demon
> and named in Hagar. The rest is history.

More trash from a black wannabe white boy.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Notroll2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> The same Liberal Loons who so railed against George Bush for supposedly
>> overstepping his authority, are deafeningly quiet on the Darkie's
>> decision
>> to arbitrarily employ "Kinetic Military Action" without Congressional
>> approval, which, regardless of his Ebonics, still means "Bombing the shit
>> out of them".

>> Through genealogical research, we've finally determined how racist Hagar
>> arrived on this planet. It seems one afternoon Ann Coulter slipped on a
>> strap-on and shoved it up Rush Limbaugh's ass. Nine months later, Rush
>> shat out a little bastard demon and named in Hagar. The rest is history.
>>
> More trash from a black wannabe white boy.

Go easy on the lad ... after all, he's one of Missouri's finest,
albeit totally bereft of any original thought ... a real "Show Me"
hillbilly, who's merely expressing his inner self ... a load of shit,
in so many words.

Herbert Glazier
2011-03-24 13:35:48 EST
On Mar 24, 9:48 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The same Liberal Loons who so railed against George Bush for supposedly
> overstepping his authority, are deafeningly quiet on the Darkie's decision
> to arbitrarily employ "Kinetic Military Action" without Congressional
> approval, which, regardless of his Ebonics, still means "Bombing the shit
> out of them".
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20110324/cm_uc_crlelx/op_2417397
>
> Even the half-wit Biden declared somewhere in 2009 that he personally would
> vote for a presidential impeachment, if clueless Oh'Bummer violated the
> constitution ... but I guess "Slow" Joe must also be on a vacation to an
> undisclosed location ... just like in Wisconsin, when Liberals fuck up, they
> run and hide, rather than face the music ... it's not part of their genetic
> makeup.
>
> Jimmy Carter ... you're looking better and better.  Even that old
> stumble-bum Fritz Mondale is acquiring a new aura of grandeur, compared to
> this totally inept Negroid Loser ...

GOPers made Amarica a fascist nation. When did Hitler of fascist
Germany ask for a vote to march his army? Justice is a word that is
out of style in fascist USA. Mafia can not be spoken in vain in
Fascist USA. You keep your mouth shut even if Severn Trent Water is
killing you. You don't like Severn Trent Mafia Water than drink
Swift food Tang. Tang will get yhou to Godfather's heaven fast,and the
Godfather's Waste Management dump trucks will get you burried for
$255 That is cheap for a democratic out of work dead beat. O ya
Reality is "Life is cheap but a buck is still a buck" Ask your local
GOPer. TreBert

On 3/24/2011 1:35 PM, herbert glazier wrote:

> GOPers made Amarica a fascist nation. When did Hitler of fascist
> Germany ask for a vote to march his army? Justice is a word that is
> out of style in fascist USA. Mafia can not be spoken in vain in
> Fascist USA. You keep your mouth shut even if Severn Trent Water is
> killing you.

Cowards like you keep your mouths shut

Men like me stand up and fight for what we believe in.

--
HVAC- Shock treatment for Believers