Research Discussion: Capitalism Ended Life On Mars ...

Capitalism Ended Life On Mars ...
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2011-03-22 17:57:09 EST
... or so Latin America's dingiest bat, Hugo Chavez, would like us to
believe. Of course, being "way out there", he should know, and should thus
have no problem convincing other dingbats such as Sean Penn, the Meathead or
Wawa Streisand to sell their ocean front properties and move to the Red
Planet.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110322/wl_nm/us_venezuela_chavez_mars

If it weren't for Liberals, there'd be no crazies on Earth.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-03-22 18:59:56 EST
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:57:09 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110322/wl_nm/us_venezuela_chavez_mars

Talking like that, he sounds like a nice fellow.

And that's second hand from Yahoo / Reuters
By Eyanir Chinea.

To be honest,
President Hugo Chavez
would make a nice team player
with Dr Steven M. Greer
and Hagar and Mr HVAC
and Sir Gilligan Horry
and a big round table of other
great folks.

Let Gaddafi chat with us all too.

We all could sort it out.

We are not stupid !!!


P.S.
"Japan Was Threatened With An Earthquake Machine". - Former Japanese
Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka. By Canadian Journalist Benjamin
Fulford.

And...

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/scientist-japan-earthquake-nuke-accident-are-tectonic-nuclear-warfare


___________________



___






___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg


Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0


I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger
2011-03-22 21:21:43 EST
On 3/22/2011 2:57 PM, Hagar wrote:
> ... or so Latin America's dingiest bat, Hugo Chavez, would like us to
> believe. Of course, being "way out there", he should know, and should thus
> have no problem convincing other dingbats such as Sean Penn, the Meathead or
> Wawa Streisand to sell their ocean front properties and move to the Red
> Planet.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110322/wl_nm/us_venezuela_chavez_mars
>
> If it weren't for Liberals, there'd be no crazies on Earth.

Actually Mars was doing pretty nicely until the illegal aliens showed up.


Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-03-22 22:14:10 EST
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:21:43 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 3/22/2011 2:57 PM, Hagar wrote:
>> ... or so Latin America's dingiest bat, Hugo Chavez, would like us to
>> believe. Of course, being "way out there", he should know, and should thus
>> have no problem convincing other dingbats such as Sean Penn, the Meathead or
>> Wawa Streisand to sell their ocean front properties and move to the Red
>> Planet.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110322/wl_nm/us_venezuela_chavez_mars
>>
>> If it weren't for Liberals, there'd be no crazies on Earth.
>
>Actually Mars was doing pretty nicely until the illegal aliens showed up.

Heh.
Yeah, depending on what dimension everyone is in.

Planet Earth's dimension only just got good
within the past 50 years.

Before that it was...

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-51356505839231_2151_4076203

The funny things is,
many souls probably came here to get into that !!!


;-)



______________


___






___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg


Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0


I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Herbert Glazier
2011-03-22 23:10:29 EST
On Mar 22, 10:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:21:43 -0700, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On 3/22/2011 2:57 PM, Hagar wrote:
> >> ... or so Latin America's dingiest bat, Hugo Chavez, would like us to
> >> believe. Of course, being "way out there", he should know, and should thus
> >> have no problem convincing other dingbats such as Sean Penn, the Meathead or
> >> Wawa Streisand to sell their ocean front properties and move to the Red
> >> Planet.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110322/wl_nm/us_venezuela_chavez_mars
>
> >> If it weren't for Liberals, there'd be no crazies on Earth.
>
> >Actually Mars was doing pretty nicely until the illegal aliens showed up.
>
> Heh.
> Yeah, depending on what dimension everyone is in.
>
> Planet Earth's dimension only just got good
> within the past 50 years.
>
> Before that it was...
>
> http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-51356505839231_2151_4076203
>
> The funny things is,
> many souls probably came here to get into that !!!
>
>    ;-)
>
> ______________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Well GOP Mafia controlling NASA has gone belly up.NASA used China yens
to keep stealing going. It will be refreshing not to hear the fairy
tales"Once Upon a Time" about all the running water Mars had when it
was close to the Sun about 4 billion years ago. 47 years of Mafia NASA
is 42 years more than any person can take. Saturn V 10 Shuttles 0
GOpers spending money on Bush's wars,and that is reality. Mars bed
time stories not selling in this spacetime TreBert

Hagar
2011-03-23 15:04:46 EST

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:a544acce-333f-4e5b-bfd8-5e04ff55e0bb@d16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
On Mar 22, 10:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:21:43 -0700, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On 3/22/2011 2:57 PM, Hagar wrote:
> >> ... or so Latin America's dingiest bat, Hugo Chavez, would like us to
> >> believe. Of course, being "way out there", he should know, and should
> >> thus
> >> have no problem convincing other dingbats such as Sean Penn, the
> >> Meathead or
> >> Wawa Streisand to sell their ocean front properties and move to the Red
> >> Planet.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110322/wl_nm/us_venezuela_chavez_mars
>
> >> If it weren't for Liberals, there'd be no crazies on Earth.
>
> >Actually Mars was doing pretty nicely until the illegal aliens showed up.
>
> Heh.
> Yeah, depending on what dimension everyone is in.
>
> Planet Earth's dimension only just got good
> within the past 50 years.
>
> Before that it was...
>
> http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-51356505839231_2151_4076203
>
> The funny things is,
> many souls probably came here to get into that !!!
>
> ;-)
>
> ______________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...
>
> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video
> Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Well GOP Mafia controlling NASA has gone belly up.NASA used China yens
to keep stealing going. It will be refreshing not to hear the fairy
tales"Once Upon a Time" about all the running water Mars had when it
was close to the Sun about 4 billion years ago. 47 years of Mafia NASA
is 42 years more than any person can take. Saturn V 10 Shuttles 0
GOpers spending money on Bush's wars,and that is reality. Mars bed
time stories not selling in this spacetime TreBert

************************************
Slight correction there, BeeertBrain... the people who are supporting the
war since 2008 and who are also financing it are ... drumroll, please ...
Obama and his Liberal warmongers.
Bush just got the ball rolling, but almost immediately the Liberal Loons
started crafting "Rules of Engagement" guaranteed to never, ever get us out
of there. Answer this, you dumb-ass: why is Gitmo still open ... who just
attacked Libya without Congressional approval and then promptly fled the
country to kiss some more ass ??? you know the answer ... and it has nothing
to do with GOP.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron