Research Discussion: The Italian Nursing Home

The Italian Nursing Home

An Arabic family was considering putting their grandfather Abdullah in a
nursing home.

All the Arabic facilities were completely full so they had to put him in an
Italian home.

After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they came to visit Grandpa.

"How do you like it here?" asks the grandson.

"It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and respectful," says
Grandpa.

"We're so happy for you. We were worried that this was the wrong place for
you. You know, since you are a little different from everyone."

''Oh, no! Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the residents,"
Abdullah says with a big smile.

"There's a musician here-- he's 85 years old. He hasn't played the violin in
20 years and everyone still calls him 'Maestro'!

"There is a judge in here -- he's 95 years old. He hasn't been on the bench
in 30 years and everyone still calls him 'Your Honor'!"

''There's a dentist here ? 90 years old. He hasn't fixed a tooth for 25
years and everyone still calls him Doctor?!"

"And me -- I haven't had sex for 35 years and they still call me 'That
Fucking Arab".

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 11:17:35 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>A ...

Two rednecks go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the
reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a
cabin in the woods. I mean they spend a fortune!

The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same
thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like
this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men
catches a fish.

As they're driving home they're really depressed. One guy turns to the
other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught
cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"

The other guy says,
"Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"

________________

BOOM BOOM !

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2011-03-19 19:12:43 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> An Arabic family was considering putting their
> grandfather Abdullah in a nursing home.
>
> All the Arabic facilities were completely full so
> they had to put him in an Italian home.
>
> After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they came
> to visit Grandpa.
>
> "How do you like it here?" asks the grandson.
>
> "It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and
> respectful," says Grandpa.
>
> "We're so happy for you. We were worried that this
> was the wrong place for you. You know, since you are
> a little different from everyone."
>
> ''Oh, no! Let me tell you about how wonderfully they
> treat the residents," Abdullah says with a big smile.
>
> "There's a musician here-- he's 85 years old. He
> hasn't played the violin in 20 years and everyone
> still calls him 'Maestro'!
>
> "There is a judge in here -- he's 95 years old. He
> hasn't been on the bench in 30 years and everyone
> still calls him 'Your Honor'!"
>
> ''There's a dentist here ? 90 years old. He hasn't
> fixed a tooth for 25 years and everyone still calls
> him Doctor?!"
>
> "And me -- I haven't had sex for 35 years and they
> still call me 'That Fucking Arab".

That is a coincidence, I use that same expression for
Liberals.

Notroll2O12
2011-03-19 21:27:52 EST

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:KLahp.9015$yb7.7328@newsfe11.iad...

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> An Arabic family was considering putting their grandfather Abdullah in a
> nursing home.
>
> All the Arabic facilities were completely full so they had to put him in
> an Italian home.
>
> After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they came to visit Grandpa.
>
> "How do you like it here?" asks the grandson.
>
> "It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and respectful," says
> Grandpa.
>
> "We're so happy for you. We were worried that this was the wrong place for
> you. You know, since you are a little different from everyone."
>
> ''Oh, no! Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the residents,"
> Abdullah says with a big smile.
>
> "There's a musician here-- he's 85 years old. He hasn't played the violin
> in 20 years and everyone still calls him 'Maestro'!
>
> "There is a judge in here -- he's 95 years old. He hasn't been on the
> bench in 30 years and everyone still calls him 'Your Honor'!"
>
> ''There's a dentist here ? 90 years old. He hasn't fixed a tooth for 25
> years and everyone still calls him Doctor?!"
>
> "And me -- I haven't had sex for 35 years and they still call me 'That
> Fucking Arab".

That is a coincidence, I use that same expression for
Liberals.

Hagar's never had sex (with a human female) and they still call him Hagar
the Whore.

Jake
2011-03-20 02:47:21 EST
On Mar 19, 8:27 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "The Patriot"  wrote in messagenews:KLahp.9015$yb7.7328@newsfe11.iad...
> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > An Arabic family was considering putting their grandfather Abdullah in a
> > nursing home.
>
> > All the Arabic facilities were completely full so they had to put him in
> > an Italian home.
>
> > After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they came to visit Grandpa.
>
> > "How do you like it here?" asks the grandson.
>
> > "It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and respectful," says
> > Grandpa.
>
> > "We're so happy for you. We were worried that this was the wrong place for
> > you. You know, since you are a little different from everyone."
>
> > ''Oh, no! Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the residents,"
> > Abdullah says with a big smile.
>
> > "There's a musician here-- he's 85 years old. He hasn't played the violin
> > in 20 years and everyone still calls him 'Maestro'!
>
> > "There is a judge in here -- he's 95 years old. He hasn't been on the
> > bench in 30 years and everyone still calls him 'Your Honor'!"
>
> > ''There's a dentist here ? 90 years old. He hasn't fixed a tooth for 25
> > years and everyone still calls him Doctor?!"
>
> > "And me -- I haven't had sex for 35 years and they still call me 'That
> > Fucking Arab".
>
> That is a coincidence, I use that same expression for
> Liberals.
>
> Hagar's never had sex (with a human female) and they still call him Hagar
> the Whore.

Well now Notroll, he may not have had sex with even one female, but he
has had his fair share of it. Huh, Patriot? See Hags, I got your
back, buddy.
Jake.

The Patriot

On Mar 19, 8:27 pm, "Notroll2O12"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "The Patriot" wrote in
> messagenews:KLahp.9015$yb7.7328@newsfe11.iad...
> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > An Arabic family was considering putting their
> > grandfather Abdullah in a
> > nursing home.
>
> > All the Arabic facilities were completely full so
> > they had to put him in
> > an Italian home.
>
> > After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they
> > came to visit Grandpa.
>
> > "How do you like it here?" asks the grandson.
>
> > "It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and
> > respectful," says
> > Grandpa.
>
> > "We're so happy for you. We were worried that this
> > was the wrong place for
> > you. You know, since you are a little different
> > from everyone."
>
> > ''Oh, no! Let me tell you about how wonderfully
> > they treat the residents,"
> > Abdullah says with a big smile.
>
> > "There's a musician here-- he's 85 years old. He
> > hasn't played the violin
> > in 20 years and everyone still calls him 'Maestro'!
>
> > "There is a judge in here -- he's 95 years old. He
> > hasn't been on the
> > bench in 30 years and everyone still calls him
> > 'Your Honor'!"
>
> > ''There's a dentist here ? 90 years old. He hasn't
> > fixed a tooth for 25
> > years and everyone still calls him Doctor?!"
>
> > "And me -- I haven't had sex for 35 years and they
> > still call me 'That
> > Fucking Arab".
>
> That is a coincidence, I use that same expression for
> Liberals.
>
> Hagar's never had sex (with a human female) and they
> still call him Hagar
> the Whore.

Well now Notroll, he may not have had sex with even one
female, but he
has had his fair share of it. Huh, Patriot? See Hags,
I got your
back, buddy.
Jake.
Howdy Joke! You are almost as funny as stepping on a
dog turd but not as welcome.
I see the Border Patrol has been very active in slowing
down your dope smuggling down there in Brownsville.
Alas the life of a wetback is not what it used to be!

<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "The Patriot" wrote in messagenews:KLahp.9015$yb7.7328@newsfe11.iad...
> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > An Arabic family was considering putting their grandfather Abdullah in a
> > nursing home.
>
> > All the Arabic facilities were completely full so they had to put him in
> > an Italian home.
>
> > After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they came to visit Grandpa.
>
> > "How do you like it here?" asks the grandson.
>
> > "It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and respectful," says
> > Grandpa.
>
> > "We're so happy for you. We were worried that this was the wrong place
> > for
> > you. You know, since you are a little different from everyone."
>
> > ''Oh, no! Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the
> > residents,"
> > Abdullah says with a big smile.
>
> > "There's a musician here-- he's 85 years old. He hasn't played the
> > violin
> > in 20 years and everyone still calls him 'Maestro'!
>
> > "There is a judge in here -- he's 95 years old. He hasn't been on the
> > bench in 30 years and everyone still calls him 'Your Honor'!"
>
> > ''There's a dentist here ? 90 years old. He hasn't fixed a tooth for 25
> > years and everyone still calls him Doctor?!"
>
> > "And me -- I haven't had sex for 35 years and they still call me 'That
> > Fucking Arab".
>
> That is a coincidence, I use that same expression for
> Liberals.
>
> Hagar's never had sex (with a human female) and they still call him Hagar
> the Whore.

Well now Notroll, he may not have had sex with even one
female, but he
has had his fair share of it. Huh, Patriot? See Hags,
I got your
back, buddy.
Jake.
Howdy Joke! You are almost as funny as stepping on a
dog turd but not as welcome.
I see the Border Patrol has been very active in slowing
down your dope smuggling down there in Brownsville.
Alas the life of a wetback is not what it used to be!
Patriot, it would really be nice if both you and Hagar were wetbacks - as in
taking a shower ever week or two. I know you're ashamed to be seen in the
trailer park community shower, but maybe if you and Hags went late at night
there would be no one there to laugh. I realize that between your tiny dick
and the hump on Hagar's back that the two of you make a fine comedy pair,
but it still must be hard when even little kids run away. I swear, the
likes of you two dimwitted asshats has never before been seen.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 19, 8:27 pm, "Notroll2O12" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "The Patriot" wrote in messagenews:KLahp.9015$yb7.7328@newsfe11.iad...
>> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > An Arabic family was considering putting their grandfather Abdullah in
>> > nursing home.
>>
>> > All the Arabic facilities were completely full so they had to put him
>> > in
>> > an Italian home.
>>
>> > After a few weeks in the Italian facility, they came to visit Grandpa.
>>
>> > "How do you like it here?" asks the grandson.
>>
>> > "It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and respectful," says
>> > Grandpa.
>>
>> > "We're so happy for you. We were worried that this was the wrong place
>> > for
>> > you. You know, since you are a little different from everyone."
>>
>> > ''Oh, no! Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the
>> > residents,"
>> > Abdullah says with a big smile.
>>
>> > "There's a musician here-- he's 85 years old. He hasn't played the
>> > violin
>> > in 20 years and everyone still calls him 'Maestro'!
>>
>> > "There is a judge in here -- he's 95 years old. He hasn't been on the
>> > bench in 30 years and everyone still calls him 'Your Honor'!"
>>
>> > ''There's a dentist here ? 90 years old. He hasn't fixed a tooth for 25
>> > years and everyone still calls him Doctor?!"
>>
>> > "And me -- I haven't had sex for 35 years and they still call me 'That
>> > Fucking Arab".
>>
>> That is a coincidence, I use that same expression for
>> Liberals.
>>
>> Hagar's never had sex (with a human female) and they still call him Hagar
>> the Whore.
>
> Well now Notroll, he may not have had sex with even one female, but he
> has had his fair share of it. Huh, Patriot? See Hags, I got your
> back, buddy.
> Jake.
> Howdy Joke! You are almost as funny as stepping on a dog turd but not as
> welcome.
> I see the Border Patrol has been very active in slowing down your dope
> smuggling down there in Brownsville. Alas the life of a wetback is not
> what it used to be!

Besides, Jake's sex life is temporarily on hold ... he sprained his wrist
climbing the border fence ...

The Patriot
2011-03-20 11:24:52 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:8vmhp.37979$d46.15815@newsfe07.iad...

> [...]
> back, buddy.
> Jake.
> Howdy Joke! You are almost as funny as stepping on a
> dog turd but not as welcome.
> I see the Border Patrol has been very active in
> slowing
> down your dope smuggling down there in Brownsville.
> Alas the life of a wetback is not what it used to be!
> Patriot, it would really be nice if both you and
> Hagar were wetbacks - as in taking a shower ever week
> or two. I know you're ashamed to be seen in the
> trailer park community shower, but maybe if you and
> Hags went late at night there would be no one there
> to laugh. I realize that between your tiny dick and
> the hump on Hagar's back that the two of you make a
> fine comedy pair, but it still must be hard when even
> little kids run away. I swear, the likes of you two
> dimwitted asshats has never before been seen.

Howdy Nutroll. I am sorry that I made fun of your
lover Joke. I know you have to back him up. What I
don't know is which one of you sucks dick? Or do you
both do that to each other. You are very knowledgeable
about not bathing, government cheese give away, low
life trailer park living and other sordid and
disgusting lifestyles but you should never judge others
by your own low life standard as a Missouri suckass.
Also judging folks by your own minimal I.Q. standard
could be very dangerous to your medical problems. Oh
yes, we know about your medical problems such as your
intermittent flatulation that you post on Usenet. Do
you feel inferior because you are a Negro? If so just
remember that "you is good as any white boy". So do
not worry about what other folks say about you, just
keep on with your bad mouthing as most Negroes are good
at that. Also don't bother to thank me as I would do
the same for any white man.

>> "The Patriot" wrote in message news:5Ilhp.9368$yb7.8969@newsfe11.iad...
>>

>> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mar 19, 8:27 pm, "Notroll2O12"
>> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>>> "The Patriot" wrote in messagenews:KLahp.9015$yb7.7328@newsfe11.iad...
>>> "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> That is a coincidence, I use that same expression for
>>> Liberals.
>>>
>>> Hagar's never had sex (with a human female) and they still call him
>>> Hagar
>>> the Whore.
>>
>> Well now Notroll, he may not have had sex with even one
>> female, but he
>> has had his fair share of it. Huh, Patriot? See Hags,
>> I got your
>> back, buddy.
>> Jake.
>> Howdy Joke! You are almost as funny as stepping on a
>> dog turd but not as welcome.
>> I see the Border Patrol has been very active in slowing
>> down your dope smuggling down there in Brownsville.
>> Alas the life of a wetback is not what it used to be!
>> Patriot, it would really be nice if both you and Hagar were wetbacks - as
>> in taking a shower ever week or two. I know you're ashamed to be seen in
>> the trailer park community shower, but maybe if you and Hags went late at
>> night there would be no one there to laugh. I realize that between your
>> tiny dick and the hump on Hagar's back that the two of you make a fine
>> comedy pair, but it still must be hard when even little kids run away. I
>> swear, the likes of you two dimwitted asshats has never before been seen.
>>

> Howdy Nutroll. I am sorry that I made fun of your lover Joke. I know you
> have to back him up. What I don't know is which one of you sucks dick?
> Or do you both do that to each other. You are very knowledgeable about
> not bathing, government cheese give away, low life trailer park living and
> other sordid and disgusting lifestyles but you should never judge others
> by your own low life standard as a Missouri suckass. Also judging folks by
> your own minimal I.Q. standard could be very dangerous to your medical
> problems. Oh yes, we know about your medical problems such as your
> intermittent flatulation that you post on Usenet. Do you feel inferior
> because you are a Negro? If so just remember that "you is good as any
> white boy". So do not worry about what other folks say about you, just
> keep on with your bad mouthing as most Negroes are good at that. Also
> don't bother to thank me as I would do the same for any white man.

I couldn't have put that any better myself, Pat. It just proves
that we are compassionate people who care about those left
behind by evolution, such as Missouri Rednecks, Hillbillies.
and Jungle Bunnies, whose questionable ancestry is depicted in this brief,
but educational video clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFtcfAYnUQ