Research Discussion: Hagar ... Keep Yer Beer Cold FREE And SAFE At Yer Trailer Park !!!

Hagar ... Keep Yer Beer Cold FREE And SAFE At Yer Trailer Park !!!

Hagar... Keep Yer Beer Cold FREE and SAFE at yer Trailer Park!!!

http://www.windspot.es

And...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePAKOA5CHns

"John Christie's Free Energy Device Supressed"

But oh no,
the best brains on Earth
are not allowed to think
of nice things like that.

We all gotta have these everywhere ...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Chapelcross_Nuclear_Power_Station_2.jpg

___________________

http://ui31.gamespot.com/2046/sparta_2.png

___________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-03-17 21:26:12 EST
On Mar 17, 6:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Hagar... Keep Yer Beer Cold FREE and SAFE at yer Trailer Park!!!
>
> http://www.windspot.es

Hagar only drinks generic brew -- white cans with black letters that
say BEER.

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 17, 6:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Hagar... Keep Yer Beer Cold FREE and SAFE at yer Trailer Park!!!
>
> http://www.windspot.es

Hagar only drinks generic brew -- white cans with black letters that say
BEER.

*********************************
You're even less funny than "The Situation" was on Donald
Trump's Comedy Central Roast ... hang on to your day-job, if you even have
one ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-03-18 09:56:09 EST
On Mar 18, 8:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:cdcb314b-1843-468e-85e7-79d393195878@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 17, 6:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > Hagar... Keep Yer Beer Cold FREE and SAFE at yer Trailer Park!!!
>
> >http://www.windspot.es
>
> Hagar only drinks generic brew -- white cans with black letters that say
> BEER.
>
>         *********************************
> You're even less funny than "The Situation" was on Donald
> Trump's Comedy Central Roast ... hang on to your day-job, if you even have
> one ...

Hagar's tacit admission of swilling generic beer is duly noted.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 18, 8:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:cdcb314b-1843-468e-85e7-79d393195878@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 17, 6:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > Hagar... Keep Yer Beer Cold FREE and SAFE at yer Trailer Park!!!
>
> >http://www.windspot.es
>
> Hagar only drinks generic brew -- white cans with black letters that say
> BEER.
>
> *********************************
> You're even less funny than "The Situation" was on Donald
> Trump's Comedy Central Roast ... hang on to your day-job, if you even have
> one ...

Hagar's tacit admission of swilling generic beer is duly noted.

***Tacitly admitting to being a moron duly recorded, numbnutz.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-03-18 23:34:51 EST
On Mar 18, 10:19 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 18, 8:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:cdcb314b-1843-468e-85e7-79d393195878@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> > On Mar 17, 6:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hagar... Keep Yer Beer Cold FREE and SAFE at yer Trailer Park!!!
>
> > >http://www.windspot.es
>
> > Hagar only drinks generic brew -- white cans with black letters that say
> > BEER.
>
> > *********************************
> > You're even less funny than "The Situation" was on Donald
> > Trump's Comedy Central Roast ... hang on to your day-job, if you even have
> > one ...
>
> Hagar's tacit admission of swilling generic beer is duly noted.
>
> ***Tacitly admitting to being a moron duly recorded, numbnutz.

You've been duly recorded as a moron, and thanks for admitting it,
Fagar.

On Mar 18, 10:19 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 18, 8:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:cdcb314b-1843-468e-85e7-79d393195878@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...
> > On Mar 17, 6:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hagar... Keep Yer Beer Cold FREE and SAFE at yer Trailer Park!!!
>
> > >http://www.windspot.es
>
> > Hagar only drinks generic brew -- white cans with black letters that say
> > BEER.
>
> > *********************************
> > You're even less funny than "The Situation" was on Donald
> > Trump's Comedy Central Roast ... hang on to your day-job, if you even
> > have
> > one ...
>
> Hagar's tacit admission of swilling generic beer is duly noted.
>
> ***Tacitly admitting to being a moron duly recorded, numbnutz.

You've been duly recorded as a moron, and thanks for admitting it, Fagar.

**********************************
Some day, in the distant future, perhaps even idiots like you
may evolve and develop their own, original and even funny
comebacks ... until then, back under your rock, scumbag.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-03-19 22:54:42 EST
On Mar 19, 11:55 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:56e794f5-7b73-4b15-8e75-ce09b45baace@k30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 18, 10:19 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 18, 8:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:cdcb314b-1843-468e-85e7-79d393195878@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...

> > > Hagar only drinks generic brew -- white cans with black letters that say
> > > BEER.
>
> > > *********************************
> > > You're even less funny than "The Situation" was on Donald
> > > Trump's Comedy Central Roast ... hang on to your day-job, if you even
> > > have
> > > one ...
>
> > Hagar's tacit admission of swilling generic beer is duly noted.
>
> > ***Tacitly admitting to being a moron duly recorded, numbnutz.
>
> You've been duly recorded as a moron, and thanks for admitting it, Fagar.
>
>         **********************************
> Some day, in the distant future, perhaps even idiots like you
> may evolve and develop their own, original and even funny
> comebacks ... until then, back under your rock, scumbag.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar's known in his trailer park as a turd with stubby legs.

On Mar 19, 11:55 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:56e794f5-7b73-4b15-8e75-ce09b45baace@k30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 18, 10:19 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 18, 8:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:cdcb314b-1843-468e-85e7-79d393195878@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...

> > > Hagar only drinks generic brew -- white cans with black letters that
> > > say
> > > BEER.
>
> > > *********************************
> > > You're even less funny than "The Situation" was on Donald
> > > Trump's Comedy Central Roast ... hang on to your day-job, if you even
> > > have
> > > one ...
>
> > Hagar's tacit admission of swilling generic beer is duly noted.
>
> > ***Tacitly admitting to being a moron duly recorded, numbnutz.
>
> You've been duly recorded as a moron, and thanks for admitting it, Fagar.
>
> **********************************
> Some day, in the distant future, perhaps even idiots like you
> may evolve and develop their own, original and even funny
> comebacks ... until then, back under your rock, scumbag.- Hide quoted
> text -

Hagar's known in his trailer park as a turd with stubby legs.

***********************************
You're running out of Stupid, aren't you .... by any measure
of grace, that was even less funny than your last inane rendition of your
sordid interpretation of a joke ...
go play with yourself, dummy.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-03-20 13:51:44 EST
On Mar 20, 11:34 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ab752c90-8b40-4f5f-9f46-eabdb9c0bec1@p3g2000vbv.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 19, 11:55 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "GEN. BILL KILGORE" <gen.billkilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:56e794f5-7b73-4b15-8e75-ce09b45baace@k30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> > On Mar 18, 10:19 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Hagar's tacit admission of swilling generic beer is duly noted.
>
> > > ***Tacitly admitting to being a moron duly recorded, numbnutz.
>
> > You've been duly recorded as a moron, and thanks for admitting it, Fagar.
>
> > **********************************
> > Some day, in the distant future, perhaps even idiots like you
> > may evolve and develop their own, original and even funny
> > comebacks ... until then, back under your rock, scumbag.- Hide quoted
> > text -

> Hagar's known in his trailer park as a turd with stubby legs.

> You're running out of Stupid, aren't you .... by any measure
> of grace, that was even less funny than your last inane rendition of your
> sordid interpretation of a joke ...
> go play with yourself, dummy.- Hide quoted text -

Nothing could be too stupid to be applicable to you, Hagar. You're
the epitome of stupid deluxe. Your failure to understand is a whole
'nother issue.