Research Discussion: "Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"

"Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"

"Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"

CHEAP SAFE ENERGY FOR SALE !!!
Lu Brits and John Christie ...

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/free%20energy%202.html

____________________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> "Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"

You whiny little pussy, Horry ...

In the most devastating Nuclear accident, Chernobyl, USSR, only 37 people
died due to direct exposure. The total number of long-term radiation
casualties is still well under 1,000.

78 worker died two years ago at a Russian Hydro Generating Station, when
several penstocks failed in cascade mode.
So one can assume that "Green Energy" kills more people than Nuclear
Energy..

Three Mile Island incident ... 0 deaths.

No other casualties due to radiation exposure are reported at any other
Nuclear Plant on the globe.

World wide so many people have been killed in airline disasters, that no
Nuclear accident could ever catch up, except all out Nuclear War.

So, I say ... ban all airlines ... they kill people in far greater numbers.
I won't even address the havoc your beloved "smoke banger" wreak upon the
unsuspecting public, world wide.

GEN. BILL KILGORE
2011-03-17 00:53:22 EST
On Mar 16, 10:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> "Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"

The plan is to spin Hagar into distant orbit arount Uranus along with
unsafe nukes. Two birds killed with one stone, so to speak.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:08:26 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> "Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"
>>

>You whiny

It takes intelligence
to see situations and improve on them.

It's not "whiny" Hagar, it's intelligence and wisdom.

Just like the extraterrestrial craft out at Area51,
people that want to reverse engineer them
and improve on them, are not "whiny".

And...

If more people were like me,
there would never be a Nuke Power Station Disaster.

Now look at them all trapped inside their houses
with radiation in the air, and all the other problems,
all making everyone in Japan truely "whiny".

See...

http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/obama-crying-cries-sad-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

Opps, wrong photo.

Here...

http://www.asianbite.com/JapanImages/KeikoKitagawa.jpg

Now crying, cold, hungry, radiation sick, and whiny !!!

_______________________

"GEN. BILL KILGORE" wrote in message

On Mar 16, 10:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> "Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"

The plan is to spin Hagar into distant orbit arount Uranus along with
unsafe nukes. Two birds killed with one stone, so to speak.
*********************************************************************************************'
Wouldn't one of his gubmint cheese farts blow him out of orbit?

> "Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"

Excellent idea. Place nuclear power plants in orbit!

PS- How many were killed when the Louisiana offshore
oil rig exploded?

BruceS
2011-03-17 10:29:10 EST
On Mar 17, 5:42 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/16/2011 10:35 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>

> > "Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"
>
> Excellent idea.  Place nuclear power plants in orbit!
>
> PS- How many were killed when the Louisiana offshore
> oil rig exploded?

Thank goodness coal is safe. Yep, we can always rely on good old
coal.

> On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:08:26 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"
>>>

>>You whiny
>
> It takes intelligence
> to see situations and improve on them.
>
> It's not "whiny" Hagar, it's intelligence and wisdom.

To date, not one of your "Green" lunatic tree-huggers have come up with
ANYTHING that would provide an alternative to:
Coal -- too dirty
Hydro -- messes up your precious fucking scenery
Gas -- gas is clean burning, but comes from the Earth, so it cannot be good
for humanity.
Nuclear -- already addressed, safer that all of the above ... yet.
Solar -- sucks on cloudy days and at night.
Wind-power -- the biggest financial rip-off yet.

So, Horry, what is your alternative, other than hand-wringing and dreaming
about an Aleeun solution that will free mankind from whatever it is that
keeps your sorry ass from sleeping at night ?? you're all a bunch if
ignorant blithering twerps ... full of gripes, but not a single solution.
So, until you have something positive to contribute ... STFU.

George
2011-03-17 15:38:37 EST
On Mar 18, 4:47 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:1ga3o693tk7sh9gd3apcalkc7lblhbob69@4ax.com...
>

> > On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:08:26 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >>You whiny
>
> > It takes intelligence
> > to see situations and improve on them.
>
> > It's not "whiny" Hagar, it's intelligence and wisdom.
>
> To date, not one of your "Green" lunatic tree-huggers have come up with
> ANYTHING that would provide an alternative to:
> Coal -- too dirty
> Hydro -- messes up your precious fucking scenery
> Gas -- gas is clean burning, but comes from the Earth, so it cannot be good
> for humanity.
> Nuclear -- already addressed, safer that all of the above ... yet.
> Solar -- sucks on cloudy days and at night.
> Wind-power -- the biggest financial rip-off yet.
>
> So, Horry, what is your alternative, other than hand-wringing and dreaming
> about an Aleeun solution that will free mankind from whatever it is that
> keeps your sorry ass from sleeping at night ?? you're all a bunch if
> ignorant blithering twerps ... full of gripes, but not a single solution.
> So, until you have something positive to contribute ... STFU.

And when the electric grid goes down so will most of our civilisation.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:42:07 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> "Nuclear Power Reactors Do Not Belong On The Earth"
>

>Excellent idea. Place nuclear power plants in orbit!

In SIM CITY 4000
I place power stations very far away.

In real life I would have them deep underground even,
or if that is already occupied, then I would put them
on islands with triple domes, triple walls.
But in SIM CITY 4000
I worked very hard to have alternatives to
Nuke Power Stations.

>PS- How many were killed when the Louisiana offshore
>oil rig exploded?

Billions !!!

(of crabs and fish and plankton)