Research Discussion: Nuke Will Be Contaminated !!! // Oh, How About An Electric Generator ?

Nuke Will Be Contaminated !!! // Oh, How About An Electric Generator ?

'Don't even step outside to hang out your washing,' he said. 'If
you've already done your washing, don't bring it in from the line
because it will be contaminated.'

People have been told to take showers if they think they have been
contaminated but in many places there is no running water.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366308/Japan-earthquake-tsunami-Meltdown-3rd-reactor-blast-hits-nuclear-plant.html

__________________________

John Christie's electric generator
more information may be found @ http://www.lutec.com.au

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4qjZocje0c

__________________________

"No, we can't have an electric generator
dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
because it's too intelligent ! "
- Arrf.

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2011-03-15 21:24:36 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> 'Don't even step outside to hang out your washing,' he said. 'If
> you've already done your washing, don't bring it in from the line
> because it will be contaminated.'
>
> People have been told to take showers if they think they have been
> contaminated but in many places there is no running water.
>

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366308/Japan-earthquake-tsunami-Meltdown-3rd-reactor-blast-hits-nuclear-plant.html

How would you like to be told to stay inside,....if your house is a pile of
rubble, or GONE !

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:24:36 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> 'Don't even step outside to hang out your washing,' he said. 'If
>> you've already done your washing, don't bring it in from the line
>> because it will be contaminated.'
>>
>> People have been told to take showers if they think they have been
>> contaminated but in many places there is no running water.
>>

>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366308/Japan-earthquake-tsunami-Meltdown-3rd-reactor-blast-hits-nuclear-plant.html
>>

>How would you like to be told to stay inside,....if your house is a pile of
>rubble, or GONE !

Yeah, it's a bit like some Aleun Species
telling you to stay out of space.

And not even give you a tin of baked beans !

_________________

On 3/15/2011 9:24 PM, Bast wrote:

> How would you like to be told to stay inside,....if your house is a pile of
> rubble, or GONE !

Look, Bastie-Boy, no one knows how to take some
radiation as well as the jap does.

--
HVAC- Shock treatment for Believers

On Mar 15, 6:24 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > 'Don't even step outside to hang out your washing,' he said. 'If
> > you've already done your washing, don't bring it in from the line
> > because it will be contaminated.'
>
> > People have been told to take showers if they think they have been
> > contaminated but in many places there is no running water.
>
> >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366308/Japan-earthquake-tsun...
>
> How would you like to be told to stay inside,....if your house is a pile of
> rubble, or  GONE !

Japan is in grave peril. They are down to hope and at the mercy of
the weather.

They have refused to give us live radiation readings of all the
critical spectrums, so it must be far worse than anyone can imagine.
50+ workers are likely going to die, and it isn't over because all the
reactors at that site are in total failure mode, including their spent
fuel ponds that are either boiling or running dry.

http://translate.google.com/#

> On 3/15/2011 9:24 PM, Bast wrote:
>

>> How would you like to be told to stay inside,....if your house is a pile
>> of
>> rubble, or GONE !
>

> Look, Bastie-Boy, no one knows how to take some
> radiation as well as the jap does.

A few Russkies have some experience it, as well ...
So did a good number of American GIs, when they were
in close proximity, sans protective gear, watching the first
few test detonations through binoculars, until someone
figured out why they all were covered in blotches and
started puking ...

On Mar 15, 6:24 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > 'Don't even step outside to hang out your washing,' he said. 'If
> > you've already done your washing, don't bring it in from the line
> > because it will be contaminated.'
>
> > People have been told to take showers if they think they have been
> > contaminated but in many places there is no running water.
>
> >http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366308/Japan-earthquake-tsun...
>
> How would you like to be told to stay inside,....if your house is a pile
> of
> rubble, or GONE !

Japan is in grave peril. They are down to hope and at the mercy of
the weather.

They have refused to give us live radiation readings of all the
critical spectrums, so it must be far worse than anyone can imagine.
50+ workers are likely going to die, and it isn't over because all the
reactors at that site are in total failure mode, including their spent
fuel ponds that are either boiling or running dry.

********************************
NumbNutz, the Japs are a very proud people, as evidenced by the fight they
put up during the Big One. They had almost nothing left when we ended it
with two nukes, and rightly so.
They also don't forget as easily as we do, and as far as they are concerned,
their radiation reading are none of our business. If and when they need
help, they'll ask for it. Our resident Nigger will then spend 6 months
debating the issue, in between vacations, of course, and then ask for a vote
of the UN on the request.

Now you know why Japan won't ask us for help.
So please, do us all a really big favor and STFU.