Research Discussion: I Had A Nice Bicycle Ride Today.

I Had A Nice Bicycle Ride Today.

I had a nice bicycle ride today.

Too many cars on the roads though.

It would be Heaven without cars.
The parks, trees, flowers, fresh air, quiet.

None of you are powerful.
Because you can't ban all gasoline cars.

See, you are all powerless.

KGB, CIA, NSA, NRO, Area51, Aliuns, all of yah !!!

Powerless !!!

http://strollerstridesflagstaff.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/car-exhaust-lg.jpg

Oh, well, here is a nice APOD...

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap110309.html

_________________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> I had a nice bicycle ride today.
>
> Too many cars on the roads though.
>
> It would be Heaven without cars.
> The parks, trees, flowers, fresh air, quiet.

It's amazing how much more you see on a bicycle.

*_//!!_//!!*
2011-03-15 08:15:15 EST
On Mar 15, 5:05 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I had a nice bicycle ride today.
>
> Too many cars on the roads though.
>
> It would be Heaven without cars.
> The parks, trees, flowers, fresh air, quiet.

*I* choose to walk, but without 'The Choice'
of other modes of transport it would be Hell.

Have you noticed that instead of directing
one directly to a link as before, one is now
given *The Choice* as to access or not to
access the link below...leaving the Power/
the choice in one's hands as opposed to in
someone else's hands.

> http://strollerstridesflagstaff.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/car-exhau...

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

*_//!!_//!!*

On 3/15/2011 8:15 AM, *_//!!_//!!* wrote:

> Have you noticed that instead of directing
> one directly to a link as before, one is now
> given *The Choice* as to access or not to
> access the link below...leaving the Power/
> the choice in one's hands as opposed to in
> someone else's hands.
>
>> http://strollerstridesflagstaff.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/car-exhau...
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

Wow! That's a pretty kooky rant.

--
HVAC- Shock treatment for Believers

*_//!!_//!!*
2011-03-15 16:05:52 EST
On Mar 15, 1:05 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/15/2011 8:15 AM, *_//!!_//!!* wrote:
>

> > Have you noticed that instead of directing
> > one directly to a link as before, one is now
> > given *The Choice* as to access or not to
> > access the link below...leaving the Power/
> > the choice in one's hands as opposed to in
> > someone else's hands.
>
> >>http://strollerstridesflagstaff.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/car-exhau...
>
> > *Hallelujah*
>
> > *Amen*
>
> Wow!  That's a pretty kooky rant.

Isn't time you Use your God-Given Head rather than your God-Less ASS,

HVAC?

*Time to Reflect*!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

*_//!!_//!!*
2011-03-15 16:30:30 EST
On Mar 15, 8:05 pm, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 15, 1:05 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 3/15/2011 8:15 AM, *_//!!_//!!* wrote:
>
> > > Have you noticed that instead of directing
> > > one directly to a link as before, one is now
> > > given *The Choice* as to access or not to
> > > access the link below...leaving the Power/
> > > the choice in one's hands as opposed to in
> > > someone else's hands.

> > > *Hallelujah*
>
> > > *Amen*
>
> > Wow!  That's a pretty kooky rant.
>
> Is it not Time you *Apply* your God-Given Head rather than your God-Less
> ASS, HVAC?
>
> *Time to Reflect*!
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-03-15 16:42:33 EST
"*_//!!_//!!*" <harpie1@googlemail.com> wrote in

> On Mar 15, 1:05\ufffdpm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 3/15/2011 8:15 AM, *_//!!_//!!* wrote:
>>

>> > Have you noticed that instead of directing
>> > one directly to a link as before, one is now
>> > given *The Choice* as to access or not to
>> > access the link below...leaving the Power/
>> > the choice in one's hands as opposed to in
>> > someone else's hands.

> .
>>
>> > *Hallelujah*
>>
>> > *Amen*
>>
>> Wow! \ufffdThat's a pretty kooky rant.
>
> Isn't time you Use your God-Given Head rather than your God-Less ASS,

Beautiful Xtian thoughts in beautiful Xtian language.

Nice going, k00k.

"I can see why you have difficulty understanding why I am a babe
magnet" - Edmo understates the facts.

*_//!!_//!!*
2011-03-15 17:00:36 EST
On Mar 15, 8:42 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote innews:013b3db4-1086-4d0f-807d-172983fbf5b5@u6g2000vbh.googlegroups.com:

> > .

> >> Wow! That's a pretty kooky rant.
>
> > Isn't time you Use your God-Given Head rather than your God-Less ASS,
> > HVAC?
>
> Beautiful Xtian thoughts in beautiful Xtian language.
>
> Nice going, k00k.

F*CK OFF, Cujo KOOK!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-03-15 20:20:21 EST

> On Mar 15, 8:42\ufffdpm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote
>> innews:013b3db4-1086-4d0f-8
> 07d-172983fbf5b5@u6g2000vbh.googlegroups.com:

>> > .

>> > Isn't time you Use your God-Given Head rather than your God-Less
>> > ASS, HVAC?
>>
>> Beautiful Xtian thoughts in beautiful Xtian language.
>>
>> Nice going, k00k.
>
> F*CK OFF, Cujo KOOK!

Request DENIED.

"As for being a kook - we all kook, some kook better than others. And I
surely kook better than you." - Ilya Shambat on his own sanity.