Research Discussion: Tarzan And The Brains

Tarzan And The Brains

Tarzan comes home after a hard day chasing bunnies in the jungle and
Jane informs him she's serving up the same old slop for dinner, arms
and legs stew.
Disgusted Tarzan stomps out of the tree house and goes down to the
local butcher store. He asks the owner what the special of the
day is , to which the owner replies " Brain ... fresh brains ... excellent
when scrambled with eggs and served on whole wheat toast ... we have
Liberal brains at $ 60.00 and ounce and Conservative brains at $ 2.00
an ounce". "Why the disparity in price" asks Tarzan, to which the butcher
replies " Do you have any idea how many Democrats you have kill to get
an ounce of brains ???"

And if you don't believe that story, just listen to Nancy Pelosi, Oh'Bummer
without the teleprompter, Wawa Boxer or shriveled Harry Reid, and you'll
realize how true it is !!!..

People wouldn't believe it these days...
but I used to eat sheep brains when I was age 2 to 10.

Mum used to call it "Soft".

And I remember the taste,
much better than tofu.

"Soft" ...

http://www.johnvey.com/images/2001-03-18/600px/20010318c-01.jpg

(Yeah, I know I talked about that in Newsgroups before)

Ummm....
Anyway...
See if I can find a joke about Brains...

TITLE: What is intelligence?

Two men were digging a ditch on a very hot day. One said to the other,
"Why are we down in this hole digging a ditch when our boss is
standing up there in the shade of a tree?" "I don't know," responded
the other. "I'll ask him."

So he climbed out of the hole and went to his boss. "Why are we
digging in the hot sun and you're standing in the shade?"
"Intelligence," the boss said. "What do you mean, "intelligence?"

The boss said, "Well, I'll show you. I'll put my hand on this tree and
I want you to hit it with your fist as hard as you can." The ditch
digger took a mighty swing and tried to hit the boss' hand. The boss
removed his hand and the ditch digger hit the tree. The boss said,
"That's intelligence!"

The ditch digger went back to his hole. His friend asked, "What did he
say?" "He said we are down here because of intelligence." "What's
intelligence?" said the friend. The ditch digger put his hand on his
face and said, "Take your shovel and hit my hand."

Re: Tarzan and the Brains

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:53:04 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Tarzan comes home after a hard day chasing bunnies in the jungle and
>Jane informs him she's serving up the same old slop for dinner, arms
>and legs stew.
>Disgusted Tarzan stomps out of the tree house and goes down to the
>local butcher store. He asks the owner what the special of the
>day is , to which the owner replies " Brain ... fresh brains ... excellent
>when scrambled with eggs and served on whole wheat toast ... we have
>Liberal brains at $ 60.00 and ounce and Conservative brains at $ 2.00
>an ounce". "Why the disparity in price" asks Tarzan, to which the butcher
>replies " Do you have any idea how many Democrats you have kill to get
>an ounce of brains ???"
>
>And if you don't believe that story, just listen to Nancy Pelosi, Oh'Bummer
>without the teleprompter, Wawa Boxer or shriveled Harry Reid, and you'll
>realize how true it is !!!..

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-03-13 23:22:32 EST
On Mar 12, 6:53 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tarzan comes home after a hard day chasing bunnies in the jungle and
> Jane informs him she's serving up the same old slop for dinner, arms
> and legs stew.
> Disgusted Tarzan stomps out of the tree house and goes down to the
> local butcher store. He asks the owner what the special of the
> day is , to which the owner replies " Brain ... fresh brains ... excellent
> when scrambled with eggs and served on whole wheat toast ... we have
> Liberal brains at $ 60.00 and ounce and Conservative brains at $ 2.00
> an ounce". "Why the disparity in price" asks Tarzan, to which the butcher
> replies " Do you have any idea how many Democrats you have kill to get
> an ounce of brains ???"
>
> And if you don't believe that story, just listen to Nancy Pelosi, Oh'Bummer
> without the teleprompter, Wawa Boxer or shriveled Harry Reid, and you'll
> realize how true it is !!!..

No threat to Hagar who has no brains at all.

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:46:21 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>People wouldn't believe it these days...
>but I used to eat sheep brains when I was age 2 to 10.
>
>Mum used to call it "Soft".
>
>And I remember the taste,
>much better than tofu.
>
>"Soft" ...
>
>http://www.johnvey.com/images/2001-03-18/600px/20010318c-01.jpg
>
>(Yeah, I know I talked about that in Newsgroups before)
>

>Ummm....
>Anyway...
>See if I can find a joke about Brains...
>
>TITLE: What is intelligence?
>
>Two men were digging a ditch on a very hot day. One said to the other,
>"Why are we down in this hole digging a ditch when our boss is
>standing up there in the shade of a tree?" "I don't know," responded
>the other. "I'll ask him."
>
>So he climbed out of the hole and went to his boss. "Why are we
>digging in the hot sun and you're standing in the shade?"
>"Intelligence," the boss said. "What do you mean, "intelligence?"
>
>The boss said, "Well, I'll show you. I'll put my hand on this tree and
>I want you to hit it with your fist as hard as you can." The ditch
>digger took a mighty swing and tried to hit the boss' hand. The boss
>removed his hand and the ditch digger hit the tree. The boss said,
>"That's intelligence!"
>
>The ditch digger went back to his hole. His friend asked, "What did he
>say?" "He said we are down here because of intelligence." "What's
>intelligence?" said the friend. The ditch digger put his hand on his
>face and said, "Take your shovel and hit my hand."

Here is another Super-Funny-JOKE ...

Let's all use polluting oil to make Televisions
to show TV documentaries of polluting oil.

And then sit and watch the Japanese.

_______________

P.S.
My recent Ex-Male-Japanese-Flatmate ... was hell.

Hagar, you are safe there in the 'home'.

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> P.S.
> My recent Ex-Male-Japanese-Flatmate ... was hell.

"Ex-Male" ?

What is he/she? A Twonky?

--
HVAC- Shock treatment for Believers

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:11:23 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 3/14/2011 1:15 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>

>> P.S.
>> My recent Ex-Male-Japanese-Flatmate ... was hell.
>

>"Ex-Male" ?
>
>What is he/she? A Twonky?

He acts worse than a... b i t c. h.

Never made his bed tidy.
Never cleaned his room.
Looks Deep into your eyes trying to make Problems.

The list goes on.

__________________

Thank Mr HVAC (Area51 Boss)
that I'm forgiving and understanding mostly.

... after I save the World !

Haha.

Wooooo.

> On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:11:23 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 3/14/2011 1:15 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>>> P.S.
>>> My recent Ex-Male-Japanese-Flatmate ... was hell.
>>

>>"Ex-Male" ?
>>
>>What is he/she? A Twonky?
>

> He acts worse than a... b i t c. h.
>
> Never made his bed tidy.
> Never cleaned his room.
> Looks Deep into your eyes trying to make Problems.

You have eyes in the back of your head ???

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 12, 6:53 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tarzan comes home after a hard day chasing bunnies in the jungle and
> Jane informs him she's serving up the same old slop for dinner, arms
> and legs stew.
> Disgusted Tarzan stomps out of the tree house and goes down to the
> local butcher store. He asks the owner what the special of the
> day is , to which the owner replies " Brain ... fresh brains ... excellent
> when scrambled with eggs and served on whole wheat toast ... we have
> Liberal brains at $ 60.00 and ounce and Conservative brains at $ 2.00
> an ounce". "Why the disparity in price" asks Tarzan, to which the butcher
> replies " Do you have any idea how many Democrats you have kill to get
> an ounce of brains ???"
>
> And if you don't believe that story, just listen to Nancy Pelosi,
> Oh'Bummer
> without the teleprompter, Wawa Boxer or shriveled Harry Reid, and you'll
> realize how true it is !!!..

No threat to Hagar who has no brains at all.

*** Another knee-slapper retort by our resident bozo.
Keep 'em coming, 'tard.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 06:59:45 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>"Ex-Male" ?
>>>
>>>What is he/she? A Twonky?
>>

>> He acts worse than a... b i t c. h.
>>
>> Never made his bed tidy.
>> Never cleaned his room.
>> Looks Deep into your eyes trying to make Problems.
>>

>You have eyes in the back of your head ???

Fukushima 4 Reactor Said On Fire.

UN Nuclear Chief See More Core Damage At Fukushima.

Japan's Nuclear Situation Nearing Severity Of Chernobyl .