Research Discussion: And You Thought We Couldn't Top The Stupidity Of Congress ...

And You Thought We Couldn't Top The Stupidity Of Congress ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Hurray for the guy from Texas ... tell it like it is:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/75548.html

I bet the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" just love it, though ... after all,
it's their baby ...

Bast
2011-03-09 09:44:01 EST

> Hagar wrote:
>> Hurray for the guy from Texas ... tell it like it is:
>>
>> http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/75548.html
>>
>> I bet the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" just love it, though ... after
>> all, it's their baby ...

Left you speechless, hey Bast ???
Cat got your usually puerile tongue ???

Bast
2011-03-09 10:07:41 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Hurray for the guy from Texas ... tell it like it is:
>
> http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/75548.html
>
> I bet the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" just love it, though ... after
> all, it's their baby ...

Oh silly Hagar.
You forget when God closes a door She opens a window.

Do you realize all the pot & crack sellers that are getting put out of work,
can now supplement their incomes by selling "back-alley" illegal incandecent
bulbs ?
All the dangerous meth labs can convert over to making bulbs

But if things keep going, soon no one will be able to afford power
anyway,...so any worry about bulbs becomes moot.

Forget steering your kids into careers in "plastics"
.....Candles,......that's the future.

> Hagar wrote:
>> Hurray for the guy from Texas ... tell it like it is:
>>
>> http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/75548.html
>>
>> I bet the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" just love it, though ... after
>> all, it's their baby ...
>

> Oh silly Hagar.
> You forget when God closes a door She opens a window.
>
> Do you realize all the pot & crack sellers that are getting put out of
> work, can now supplement their incomes by selling "back-alley" illegal
> incandecent bulbs ?
> All the dangerous meth labs can convert over to making bulbs
>
> But if things keep going, soon no one will be able to afford power
> anyway,...so any worry about bulbs becomes moot.
>

> Forget steering your kids into careers in "plastics"

Well, bud, you just dated yourself ... I too saw "The Graduate".
Didn't know that Liberals like you had already evolved beyond
the cockroach stage back then ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

Hurray for the guy from Texas ... tell it like it is:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/75548.html

I bet the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" just love it, though ... after all,
it's their baby ...

Hagar, you ignorant slut, just follow the money to see who truly benefits
from the changeover to these piss poor excuses for light bulbs.
Incandescent light bulbs are such a commodity that there is little profit in
them for either the manufacturer or the retailer. So with the new, more
expensive bulb, guess who wins.

Bast
2011-03-09 11:51:14 EST

Hagar wrote:

>> Hagar wrote:
>>> Hurray for the guy from Texas ... tell it like it is:
>>>
>>> http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/75548.html
>>>
>>> I bet the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" just love it, though ... after
>>> all, it's their baby ...
>>

>> Oh silly Hagar.
>> You forget when God closes a door She opens a window.
>>
>> Do you realize all the pot & crack sellers that are getting put out of
>> work, can now supplement their incomes by selling "back-alley" illegal
>> incandecent bulbs ?
>> All the dangerous meth labs can convert over to making bulbs
>>
>> But if things keep going, soon no one will be able to afford power
>> anyway,...so any worry about bulbs becomes moot.
>>

>> Forget steering your kids into careers in "plastics"
>
> Well, bud, you just dated yourself ... I too saw "The Graduate".
> Didn't know that Liberals like you had already evolved beyond
> the cockroach stage back then ...

I'm offended.
As you are so far out in extreme right field, you seem to think even Rush
Limbaugh. Geraldo Rivera. and Glenn Beck are "liberals" too.

Don't put me in THEIR category.

W*@wow.com
2011-03-09 12:10:57 EST
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 05:35:41 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hurray for the guy from Texas ... tell it like it is:
>
>http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/75548.html
>
>I bet the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" just love it, though ... after all,
>it's their baby ...

Republicans haven't had a light bulb go on over their heads in the
last one hundred years since they thought up The Great Depression.

> Hagar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Oh silly Hagar.
>>> You forget when God closes a door She opens a window.
>>>
>>> Do you realize all the pot & crack sellers that are getting put out of
>>> work, can now supplement their incomes by selling "back-alley" illegal
>>> incandecent bulbs ?
>>> All the dangerous meth labs can convert over to making bulbs
>>>
>>> But if things keep going, soon no one will be able to afford power
>>> anyway,...so any worry about bulbs becomes moot.
>>>

>>> Forget steering your kids into careers in "plastics"
>>
>> Well, bud, you just dated yourself ... I too saw "The Graduate".
>> Didn't know that Liberals like you had already evolved beyond
>> the cockroach stage back then ...
>

> I'm offended.
> As you are so far out in extreme right field, you seem to think even Rush
> Limbaugh. Geraldo Rivera. and Glenn Beck are "liberals" too.
>
> Don't put me in THEIR category.

Geraldo is FOX's token Liberal ... I only tune him in when
no sleeping pills will do the trick ...

<*w@wow.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 05:35:41 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Hurray for the guy from Texas ... tell it like it is:
>>
>>http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/75548.html
>>
>>I bet the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" just love it, though ... after all,
>>it's their baby ...
>
> Republicans haven't had a light bulb go on over their heads in the
> last one hundred years since they thought up The Great Depression.

OK, wittle wussie, have your mommy turn on the CFL and
clean out your diapers ... your brain is leaking again ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)