Research Discussion: Union Busting Bill Zips Through Ohio Legislature

Union Busting Bill Zips Through Ohio Legislature

Good for the Ohians, showing the Liberals Nanny-State advocates what real
Legislators with real cajones look and act like.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/ap_on_re_us/us_ohio_union_fight

It is incomprehensible that these union scum-bags think it is perfectly OK
for taxpayers, who on the average make 15% less money than they do and have
no retirement plans other than Social Security and a perhaps personally
funded 401K, get 2 weeks vacation a year, if that and have to pay most of
their medical out of their own pockets ... doesn't bother the slime-balls at
all, since they think they are worth it.
Our kids a getting dumber and dumber.
Go to the DMV ... anytime and see how well oiled that bureaucracy runs.
Go to the Post office after 3:30 or on a Saturday ...
Set your alarm clock to the punctuality of Amtrak trains.

It is all a game of political Quid=pro-Quo and the time to end this theft of
public funds is NOW.

Bast
2011-03-03 11:03:00 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Good for the Ohians, showing the Liberals Nanny-State advocates what
> real Legislators with real cajones look and act like.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/ap_on_re_us/us_ohio_union_fight
>
> It is incomprehensible that these union scum-bags think it is perfectly
> OK for taxpayers, who on the average make 15% less money than they do
> and have no retirement plans other than Social Security and a perhaps
> personally funded 401K, get 2 weeks vacation a year, if that and have
> to pay most of their medical out of their own pockets ... doesn't
> bother the slime-balls at all, since they think they are worth it.
> Our kids a getting dumber and dumber.
> Go to the DMV ... anytime and see how well oiled that bureaucracy runs.
> Go to the Post office after 3:30 or on a Saturday ...
> Set your alarm clock to the punctuality of Amtrak trains.
>
> It is all a game of political Quid=pro-Quo and the time to end this
> theft of public funds is NOW.

Only problem is,....who's going to pass the legislation to boot the
POLITICIANS out,...and REALLY fix the tax drain. ?

On Mar 3, 8:03 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hagar wrote:
> > Good for the Ohians, showing the Liberals Nanny-State advocates what
> > real Legislators with real cajones look and act like.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/ap_on_re_us/us_ohio_union_fight
>
> > It is incomprehensible that these union scum-bags think it is perfectly
> > OK for taxpayers, who on the average make 15% less money than they do
> > and have no retirement plans other than Social Security and a perhaps
> > personally funded 401K, get 2 weeks vacation a year, if that and have
> > to pay most of their medical out of their own pockets ... doesn't
> > bother the slime-balls at all, since they think they are worth it.
> > Our kids a getting dumber and dumber.
> > Go to the DMV ... anytime and see how well oiled that bureaucracy runs.
> > Go to the Post office after 3:30 or on a Saturday ...
> > Set your alarm clock to the punctuality of Amtrak trains.
>
> > It is all a game of political Quid=pro-Quo and the time to end this
> > theft of public funds is NOW.
>
> Only problem is,....who's going to pass the legislation to boot the
> POLITICIANS out,...and REALLY fix the tax drain. ?

A 50% cut in pay and benefits for themselves should be their next
agenda.

http://translate.google.com/#

> Hagar wrote:
>> Good for the Ohians, showing the Liberals Nanny-State advocates what
>> real Legislators with real cajones look and act like.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/ap_on_re_us/us_ohio_union_fight
>>
>> It is incomprehensible that these union scum-bags think it is perfectly
>> OK for taxpayers, who on the average make 15% less money than they do
>> and have no retirement plans other than Social Security and a perhaps
>> personally funded 401K, get 2 weeks vacation a year, if that and have
>> to pay most of their medical out of their own pockets ... doesn't
>> bother the slime-balls at all, since they think they are worth it.
>> Our kids a getting dumber and dumber.
>> Go to the DMV ... anytime and see how well oiled that bureaucracy runs.
>> Go to the Post office after 3:30 or on a Saturday ...
>> Set your alarm clock to the punctuality of Amtrak trains.
>>
>> It is all a game of political Quid=pro-Quo and the time to end this
>> theft of public funds is NOW.
>

> Only problem is,....who's going to pass the legislation to boot the
> POLITICIANS out,...and REALLY fix the tax drain. ?

Bast ... even the longest journey starts with those first timid steps ...
the party ain't over till the Fat Lady is skinny again.

Ala
2011-03-03 20:46:07 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Good for the Ohians, showing the Liberals Nanny-State advocates what real
> Legislators with real cajones look and act like.

"Find something you love to do
and you'll never have to work a day in your life."
Harvey MacKay

Ala

> Hagar wrote:
>> Good for the Ohians, showing the Liberals Nanny-State advocates what
>> real Legislators with real cajones look and act like.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/ap_on_re_us/us_ohio_union_fight
>>
>> It is incomprehensible that these union scum-bags think it is perfectly
>> OK for taxpayers, who on the average make 15% less money than they do
>> and have no retirement plans other than Social Security and a perhaps
>> personally funded 401K, get 2 weeks vacation a year, if that and have
>> to pay most of their medical out of their own pockets ... doesn't
>> bother the slime-balls at all, since they think they are worth it.
>> Our kids a getting dumber and dumber.
>> Go to the DMV ... anytime and see how well oiled that bureaucracy runs.
>> Go to the Post office after 3:30 or on a Saturday ...
>> Set your alarm clock to the punctuality of Amtrak trains.
>>
>> It is all a game of political Quid=pro-Quo and the time to end this
>> theft of public funds is NOW.
>

> Only problem is,....who's going to pass the legislation to boot the
> POLITICIANS out,...and REALLY fix the tax drain. ?

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play."
Arnold J. Toynbee