Research Discussion: The Difference Between Kadhafi And Obama ???

The Difference Between Kadhafi And Obama ???

One is trampling on the citizens of his country ....
so is the other ...

Want proof??

http://www.youtube.com/embed/tsH8xvjTAlo

This is OUR Leadership.

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 05:31:43 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

One is not studying The Disclosure Project...

http://www.disclosureproject.org

>so is the other ...

I know.

>This is OUR Leadership.

Crazy.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2011/02/obama-gaddaffi-460.jpg

_______________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Herbert Glazier
2011-03-02 16:50:20 EST
On Mar 1, 2:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 05:31:43 -0800, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> One is not studying The Disclosure Project...
>
> http://www.disclosureproject.org
>
> >so is the other ...
>
> I know.
>
> >This is OUR Leadership.
>
> Crazy.
>
> http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2011/02/obama-gaddaffi-460.jpg
>
> _______________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Reality is Bush fits best with Gadhafi. Both low witted,and love the
lime light. TreBert

On 3/2/2011 4:50 PM, herbert glazier wrote:

> Reality is Bush fits best with Gadhafi. Both low witted,and love the
> lime light. TreBert

Where the fuck have you been?

Bush has pretty much kept his mouth shut since
leaving office. Obama should take a hint and
shut his yapper too.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:50:20 -0800 (PST), herbert glazier
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 1, 2:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 05:31:43 -0800, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> One is not studying The Disclosure Project...
>>
>> http://www.disclosureproject.org
>>
>> >so is the other ...
>>
>> I know.
>>
>> >This is OUR Leadership.
>>
>> Crazy.
>>
>> http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2011/02/obama-gaddaffi-460.jpg
>>
>> _______________________

>Reality is Bush fits best with Gadhafi. ...
>-TreBert

No, not the Bush Admin.
Their help and efforts
were for very futuristic plans.
I don't know the details,
I'm just guessing after
studying about Area51, etc.

But this is interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_al-Gaddafi

"The Libyan National Telescope Project, costing nearly 10 million
euros, was ordered by Muammar al-Gaddafi, who has a passionate
interest in astronomy. The robotic telescope, which will be two metres
in diameter and remote-controlled, will be built by France's
REOSC,[181] the optical department of the SAGEM Group. It will be
housed in an air-conditioned building, with a network of four weather
stations deployed at a distance of 10 kilometers around it to warn of
impending sandstorms that could damage its fragile optics.[182] A
desert site at 2200 meters above sea level near Kufra may be chosen as
the location for the observatory, which will be North Africa's largest
astronomical observatory."

_______________________________

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 1, 2:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 05:31:43 -0800, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<< sinp >>

Reality is Bush fits best with Gadhafi. Both low witted,and love the
lime light. TreBert

***********************************
When you have degrees from Yale and Harvard hanging in your wall
and know how to pilot a military jet, then just maybe you have earned
the right to call Bush stupid ,,, in the interim, you're parading your
ignorance like Floriduh Loser you are ...

Herbert Glazier
2011-03-03 18:45:41 EST
On Mar 2, 8:40 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "herbert glazier" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 1, 2:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 05:31:43 -0800, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> << sinp >>
>
> Reality is Bush fits best with Gadhafi. Both low witted,and love the
> lime light. TreBert
>
>         ***********************************
> When you have degrees from Yale and Harvard hanging in your wall
> and know how to pilot a military jet, then just maybe you have earned
> the right to call Bush stupid ,,, in the interim, you're parading your
> ignorance like Floriduh Loser you are ...

Under Jeb Bush all free thinkers became Floridah trouble makers.and
Goper Mafia KKK Bushits know how to take care of trouble makers. Know
how to take care of teachers,Police,and how to protect Mafia hit men
like Rigby. Those are the truths,but since they made USA fascists you
goose step,or drink your Tang TreBert

On Mar 2, 8:40 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "herbert glazier" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mar 1, 2:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 05:31:43 -0800, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> << sinp >>
>
> Reality is Bush fits best with Gadhafi. Both low witted,and love the
> lime light. TreBert
>
> ***********************************
> When you have degrees from Yale and Harvard hanging in your wall
> and know how to pilot a military jet, then just maybe you have earned
> the right to call Bush stupid ,,, in the interim, you're parading your
> ignorance like Floriduh Loser you are ...

Under Jeb Bush all free thinkers became Floridah trouble makers.and
Goper Mafia KKK Bushits know how to take care of trouble makers. Know
how to take care of teachers,Police,and how to protect Mafia hit men
like Rigby. Those are the truths,but since they made USA fascists you
goose step,or drink your Tang TreBert

***********************************
You poor, pathetic, blithering incoherently and mentally challenged old man,
you ... I hope God strikes me dead before I turn into an analog of your
sorry-ass likeness.

Studio
2011-03-05 00:43:29 EST
On Mar 4, 3:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You poor, pathetic, blithering incoherently and mentally challenged old man,
> you ... I hope God strikes me dead before I turn into an analog of your
> sorry-ass likeness.

Well, your God did strike you and make you a retard, that's something
anyway.

Think about your God for a second...

1. He hasn't worked in thousands of years
2. He lives off your blind worship
3. He wants you to give 10% of your earnings to His social engineering
business
4. He talks about silly things like peace, love and taking care of
your fellow human beings
5. He fathered a son through rape, out of wedlock and didn't pay child
support

Oh wait, that's not your God... you worship that other guy who lives
down in the basement...

Herbert Glazier
2011-03-05 10:17:08 EST
On Mar 5, 12:43 am, studio <tl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 4, 3:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > You poor, pathetic, blithering incoherently and mentally challenged old man,
> > you ... I hope God strikes me dead before I turn into an analog of your
> > sorry-ass likeness.
>
> Well, your God did strike you and make you a retard, that's something
> anyway.
>
> Think about your God for a second...
>
> 1. He hasn't worked in thousands of years
> 2. He lives off your blind worship
> 3. He wants you to give 10% of your earnings to His social engineering
> business
> 4. He talks about silly things like peace, love and taking care of
> your fellow human beings
> 5. He fathered a son through rape, out of wedlock and didn't pay child
> support
>
> Oh wait, that's not your God... you worship that other guy who lives
> down in the basement...

Hagar is just about brain dead. He made a science like all GOPers on
hate. Brains run of 30w of electricity. Hagar's brain is in the
dark. TreBert