Research Discussion: Let's See The Whiners Walk The Talk

Let's See The Whiners Walk The Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Here is the opportunity for all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse", namely
those who swear allegiance to the world's downtrodden and the needy and
who claim to put their welfare ahead of your own personal gain, here is your
chance to prove for all to see that you are not liars.

I have cast the first stone ... let's see how many of you have the
convictions
you so like us to believe you possess.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6

Just post your receipts below, instead of the usual Liberal propaganda.
I am sure this challenge will shut up most of you cowards.

"Hagar" wrote in message

Here is the opportunity for all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse", namely
those who swear allegiance to the world's downtrodden and the needy and
who claim to put their welfare ahead of your own personal gain, here is your
chance to prove for all to see that you are not liars.

Hey Hags. You're boy is all over the internet.

http://i.imgur.com/Lj0B7.jpg

Vtcapo
2011-02-27 17:58:27 EST
On Feb 27, 1:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here is the opportunity for all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse", namely
> those who swear allegiance to the world's downtrodden and the needy and
> who claim to put their welfare ahead of your own personal gain, here is your
> chance to prove for all to see that you are not liars.
>
> I have cast the first stone ... let's see how many of you have the
> convictions
> you so like us to believe you possess.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6
>
> Just post your receipts below, instead of the usual Liberal propaganda.
> I am sure this challenge will shut up most of you cowards.

What do they do with the money, purchase Bibles and past them out
after the quake to survivors?

What an ingenious way to get converts.......

RT

On Feb 27, 1:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here is the opportunity for all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse", namely
> those who swear allegiance to the world's downtrodden and the needy and
> who claim to put their welfare ahead of your own personal gain, here is
> your
> chance to prove for all to see that you are not liars.
>
> I have cast the first stone ... let's see how many of you have the
> convictions
> you so like us to believe you possess.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6
>
> Just post your receipts below, instead of the usual Liberal propaganda.
> I am sure this challenge will shut up most of you cowards.

What do they do with the money, purchase Bibles and past them out
after the quake to survivors?

What an ingenious way to get converts.......

RT
***************************************
Naturally, I would expect nothing less from a mushy-brained Liberal.
The money was sent to the New Zealand Earthquake Relief Fund, in case
you couldn't figure that out .. but your reading skills being what they are,
I forgive you for being ignorant. I want to see YOUR donation to
whatever part of the rebuilding of Christchurch you chose ... except I
know cheap Liberal motherfuckers like you won't part with a red cent ...
it's only other people's money you losers want to control and distribute.
PS: I've been an Atheist since I formed my own opinion of religion at 16.
Let me see a copy matching my contribution or shut the fuck up, you
human failure.

Vtcapo
2011-02-27 21:56:17 EST
On Feb 27, 7:12 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 27, 1:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Here is the opportunity for all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse", namely
> > those who swear allegiance to the world's downtrodden and the needy and
> > who claim to put their welfare ahead of your own personal gain, here is
> > your
> > chance to prove for all to see that you are not liars.
>
> > I have cast the first stone ... let's see how many of you have the
> > convictions
> > you so like us to believe you possess.
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6
>
> > Just post your receipts below, instead of the usual Liberal propaganda.
> > I am sure this challenge will shut up most of you cowards.
>
> What do they do with the money, purchase Bibles and past them out
> after the quake to survivors?
>
> What an ingenious way to get converts.......
>
> RT
>         ***************************************
> Naturally, I would expect nothing less from a mushy-brained Liberal.
> The money was sent to the New Zealand Earthquake Relief Fund, in case
> you couldn't figure that out .. but your reading skills being what they are,
> I forgive you for being ignorant.  I want to see YOUR donation to
> whatever part of the rebuilding of Christchurch you chose ... except I
> know cheap Liberal motherfuckers like you won't part with a red cent ...
> it's only other people's money you losers want to control and distribute.
> PS: I've been an Atheist since I formed my own opinion of religion at 16.
> Let me see a copy matching my contribution or shut the fuck up, you
> human failure.

I knew that would raise a hair on your ass. You are so predictable.

Stronzo, as far as charities go I have only one, my family.

They don’t call me Capo for nothin….

RT

On Feb 27, 7:12 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 27, 1:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Here is the opportunity for all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse", namely
> > those who swear allegiance to the world's downtrodden and the needy and
> > who claim to put their welfare ahead of your own personal gain, here is
> > your
> > chance to prove for all to see that you are not liars.
>
> > I have cast the first stone ... let's see how many of you have the
> > convictions
> > you so like us to believe you possess.
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6
>
> > Just post your receipts below, instead of the usual Liberal propaganda.
> > I am sure this challenge will shut up most of you cowards.
>
> What do they do with the money, purchase Bibles and past them out
> after the quake to survivors?
>
> What an ingenious way to get converts.......
>
> RT
> ***************************************
> Naturally, I would expect nothing less from a mushy-brained Liberal.
> The money was sent to the New Zealand Earthquake Relief Fund, in case
> you couldn't figure that out .. but your reading skills being what they
> are,
> I forgive you for being ignorant. I want to see YOUR donation to
> whatever part of the rebuilding of Christchurch you chose ... except I
> know cheap Liberal motherfuckers like you won't part with a red cent ...
> it's only other people's money you losers want to control and distribute.
> PS: I've been an Atheist since I formed my own opinion of religion at 16.
> Let me see a copy matching my contribution or shut the fuck up, you
> human failure.

I knew that would raise a hair on your ass. You are so predictable.

Stronzo, as far as charities go I have only one, my family.

They don\ufffdt call me Capo for nothin\ufffd.

I'm sure it started of as "Asshole", but your spelling skills got in the
way.
I see you have fallen victim to the worst kind of flattery, that of
yourself.
Keep on believing you are that smart ... your drivel proves the contrary.
But ... charity ... just as I thought. All mouth about re-disribution and
helping the disadvantaged, but only as long as the money comes form
persons other than yourself. You are a pathetic, predictable Liberal.

The Patriot

On Feb 27, 7:12 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 27, 1:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Here is the opportunity for all the "Morons of the
> > Obamacalypse", namely
> > those who swear allegiance to the world's
> > downtrodden and the needy and
> > who claim to put their welfare ahead of your own
> > personal gain, here is
> > your
> > chance to prove for all to see that you are not
> > liars.
>
> > I have cast the first stone ... let's see how many
> > of you have the
> > convictions
> > you so like us to believe you possess.
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6
>
> > Just post your receipts below, instead of the usual
> > Liberal propaganda.
> > I am sure this challenge will shut up most of you
> > cowards.
>
> What do they do with the money, purchase Bibles and
> past them out
> after the quake to survivors?
>
> What an ingenious way to get converts.......
>
> RT
> ***************************************
> Naturally, I would expect nothing less from a
> mushy-brained Liberal.
> The money was sent to the New Zealand Earthquake
> Relief Fund, in case
> you couldn't figure that out .. but your reading
> skills being what they are,
> I forgive you for being ignorant. I want to see YOUR
> donation to
> whatever part of the rebuilding of Christchurch you
> chose ... except I
> know cheap Liberal motherfuckers like you won't part
> with a red cent ...
> it's only other people's money you losers want to
> control and distribute.
> PS: I've been an Atheist since I formed my own
> opinion of religion at 16.
> Let me see a copy matching my contribution or shut
> the fuck up, you
> human failure.

I knew that would raise a hair on your ass. You are so
predictable.

Stronzo, as far as charities go I have only one, my
family.

They don\ufffdt call me Capo for nothin\ufffd.

RT
You misspelled Crappo.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 27, 7:12 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Feb 27, 1:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Here is the opportunity for all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
>> > namely
>> > those who swear allegiance to the world's downtrodden and the needy and
>> > who claim to put their welfare ahead of your own personal gain, here is
>> > your
>> > chance to prove for all to see that you are not liars.
>>
>> > I have cast the first stone ... let's see how many of you have the
>> > convictions
>> > you so like us to believe you possess.
>>
>> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6
>>
>> > Just post your receipts below, instead of the usual Liberal propaganda.
>> > I am sure this challenge will shut up most of you cowards.
>>
>> What do they do with the money, purchase Bibles and past them out
>> after the quake to survivors?
>>
>> What an ingenious way to get converts.......
>>
>> RT
>> ***************************************
>> Naturally, I would expect nothing less from a mushy-brained Liberal.
>> The money was sent to the New Zealand Earthquake Relief Fund, in case
>> you couldn't figure that out .. but your reading skills being what they
>> are,
>> I forgive you for being ignorant. I want to see YOUR donation to
>> whatever part of the rebuilding of Christchurch you chose ... except I
>> know cheap Liberal motherfuckers like you won't part with a red cent ...
>> it's only other people's money you losers want to control and distribute.
>> PS: I've been an Atheist since I formed my own opinion of religion at 16.
>> Let me see a copy matching my contribution or shut the fuck up, you
>> human failure.
>
> I knew that would raise a hair on your ass. You are so predictable.
>
> Stronzo, as far as charities go I have only one, my family.
>
> They don't call me Capo for nothin..
>
> RT
> You misspelled Crappo.

Teacher's can't spell ... that why they have a Union and have Benefits
out the kazoo ... in private enterprise, they'd last perhaps a day ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 27, 7:12 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Feb 27, 1:42 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Here is the opportunity for all the "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
>> > namely
>> > those who swear allegiance to the world's downtrodden and the needy and
>> > who claim to put their welfare ahead of your own personal gain, here is
>> > your
>> > chance to prove for all to see that you are not liars.
>>
>> > I have cast the first stone ... let's see how many of you have the
>> > convictions
>> > you so like us to believe you possess.
>>
>> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_220cgg3w5c6
>>
>> > Just post your receipts below, instead of the usual Liberal propaganda.
>> > I am sure this challenge will shut up most of you cowards.
>>
>> What do they do with the money, purchase Bibles and past them out
>> after the quake to survivors?
>>
>> What an ingenious way to get converts.......
>>
>> RT
>> ***************************************
>> Naturally, I would expect nothing less from a mushy-brained Liberal.
>> The money was sent to the New Zealand Earthquake Relief Fund, in case
>> you couldn't figure that out .. but your reading skills being what they
>> are,
>> I forgive you for being ignorant. I want to see YOUR donation to
>> whatever part of the rebuilding of Christchurch you chose ... except I
>> know cheap Liberal motherfuckers like you won't part with a red cent ...
>> it's only other people's money you losers want to control and distribute.
>> PS: I've been an Atheist since I formed my own opinion of religion at 16.
>> Let me see a copy matching my contribution or shut the fuck up, you
>> human failure.
>
> I knew that would raise a hair on your ass. You are so predictable.
>
> Stronzo, as far as charities go I have only one, my family.
>
> They don't call me Capo for nothin..
>
> RT
> You misspelled Crappo.

Teacher's can't spell ... that why they have a Union and have Benefits
out the kazoo ... in private enterprise, they'd last perhaps a day ...

Hagar, you ignorant slut, when are you going to admit you were wrong about
passage of the "Screw the Worker" bill in Wisconsin?

The Patriot
2011-03-01 11:56:56 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:FBZap.37564$Jr4.10158@newsfe19.iad...

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>

> "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Feb 27, 7:12 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> What do they do with the money, purchase Bibles and
>>> past them out
>>> after the quake to survivors?
>>>
>>> What an ingenious way to get converts.......
>>>
>>> RT
>>> ***************************************
>>> Naturally, I would expect nothing less from a
>>> mushy-brained Liberal.
>>> The money was sent to the New Zealand Earthquake
>>> Relief Fund, in case
>>> you couldn't figure that out .. but your reading
>>> skills being what they are,
>>> I forgive you for being ignorant. I want to see
>>> YOUR donation to
>>> whatever part of the rebuilding of Christchurch you
>>> chose ... except I
>>> know cheap Liberal motherfuckers like you won't
>>> part with a red cent ...
>>> it's only other people's money you losers want to
>>> control and distribute.
>>> PS: I've been an Atheist since I formed my own
>>> opinion of religion at 16.
>>> Let me see a copy matching my contribution or shut
>>> the fuck up, you
>>> human failure.
>>
>> I knew that would raise a hair on your ass. You are
>> so predictable.
>>
>> Stronzo, as far as charities go I have only one, my
>> family.
>>
>> They don't call me Capo for nothin..
>>
>> RT
>> You misspelled Crappo.
>>

> Teacher's can't spell ... that why they have a Union
> and have Benefits
> out the kazoo ... in private enterprise, they'd last
> perhaps a day ...
>
> Hagar, you ignorant slut, when are you going to admit
> you were wrong about passage of the "Screw the
> Worker" bill in Wisconsin?

OK so there is one more way to show your stupidity.
Want to try for another?

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)