http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj

the jig is up ...

Nightbat
2011-02-26 17:31:04 EST
On Feb 26, 2:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Speaks for itself ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> the jig is up ...

nightbat

You said it now that the Republicans are blocking
everything and a shut down of the government is on the horizon, they
are crying it's not our fault. First they crash the bus then they do
the blame game and demand the keys back, mother of mercy!.

See:
http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article/deadly-school-bus-crash/1204609/Feb-08-2011_11-02-pm/

The hagar in love Republican crash the bus party spent this Nation
into trillions of debt and want to blame the in the black democrats,
unions, and social programs that were raided to pay for their never
ending war stratigy. The royals bailed out the interest sucking fat
bankers and wall streeters and cut all the poor programs to the bone.
The poor starving donkey has been bitten by the Republican money
hungry fat cats for so long and who fat elephant a** can't even fit on
and ride a bus without wrecking it are the true blood suckers

See:

http://search.isp.netscape.com/nsisp/boomframe.jsp?query=school+bus+crashes&page=1&offset=0&result_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26requestId%3D3fb6d2c0df708fb7%26clickedItemRank%3D5%26userQuery%3Dschool%2Bbus%2Bcrashes%26clickedItemURN%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.azcentral.com%252Fnews%252Farticles%252F2011%252F02%252F17%252F20110217arizona-chambers-school-bus-crash-abrk.html%26invocationType%3D-%26fromPage%3DNSISPTop%26amp%3BampTest%3D1&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.azcentral.com%2Fnews%2Farticles%2F2011%2F02%2F17%2F20110217arizona-chambers-school-bus-crash-abrk.html

Is that cactus saul directing traffic in the window reflection after
explaining he was just getting back home after an all night bar
hopping jam and swiped the bus?

Oh and HVAC says give me the keys I'll show them. right, right.

See:
http://search.isp.netscape.com/nsisp/boomframe.jsp?query=school+bus+crashes&page=1&offset=0&result_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26requestId%3D3fb6d2c0df708fb7%26clickedItemRank%3D6%26userQuery%3Dschool%2Bbus%2Bcrashes%26clickedItemURN%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.foxnews.com%252Fus%252F2011%252F02%252F08%252Fkilled-injured-mississippi-school-bus-accident%252F%26invocationType%3D-%26fromPage%3DNSISPTop%26amp%3BampTest%3D1&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2F2011%2F02%2F08%2Fkilled-injured-mississippi-school-bus-accident%2F

Get the teachers bust their unions, public education isn't mandatory,
Republican spending on war is and yeah more of it.

work together or wreck the bus,
Captain nightbat

"nightbat" <nightbat@home.ffni.com> wrote in message
On Feb 26, 2:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Speaks for itself ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> the jig is up ...

nightbat

You said it now that the Republicans are blocking
everything and a shut down of the government is on the horizon, they
are crying it's not our fault. First they crash the bus then they do
the blame game and demand the keys back, mother of mercy!.

***********************************
Not to worry, DingBat, your Community Organizer trained Magic
Negroid will wend his magic and resolve all the issues.
Pleasant dream, moron.

Nightbat
2011-02-26 18:08:44 EST
On Feb 26, 5:49 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "nightbat" <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 26, 2:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Speaks for itself ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> > the jig is up ...
>
> nightbat
>
>            You said it now that the Republicans are blocking
> everything and a shut down of the government is on the horizon, they
> are crying it's not our fault. First they crash the bus then they do
> the blame game and demand the keys back, mother of mercy!.
>
>         ***********************************
> Not to worry, DingBat, your Community Organizer trained Magic
> Negroid will wend his magic and resolve all the issues.
> Pleasant dream, moron.

nightbat

Look clueles he is your president and as such your leader,
I am the net Intergalactic Federal Captain General of the United Space
Forces where Earth laws don't apply. Open sea space is for the brave
and fearless with viable Star Ships do you have one, didn't think so.
Learn not to wreck the bus bozo and crack the books.

sheesh! where do all these clueless come from?,

On Feb 26, 5:49 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "nightbat" <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 26, 2:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Speaks for itself ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> > the jig is up ...
>
> nightbat
>
> You said it now that the Republicans are blocking
> everything and a shut down of the government is on the horizon, they
> are crying it's not our fault. First they crash the bus then they do
> the blame game and demand the keys back, mother of mercy!.
>
> ***********************************
> Not to worry, DingBat, your Community Organizer trained Magic
> Negroid will wend his magic and resolve all the issues.
> Pleasant dream, moron.

nightbat

Look clueles he is your president and as such your leader,

I think I am old enough to discern how a real Leader should look and act.
Unfortunately, the Community Organizer fails the test on both counts.
I didn't vote for the incompetent and thus have no respect for him, though
I respect the position he holds, which is being sullied by his mere
presence.

The Patriot
2011-02-26 19:51:18 EST

"nightbat" <nightbat@home.ffni.com> wrote in message
On Feb 26, 5:49 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "nightbat" <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 26, 2:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Speaks for itself ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj
>
> > the jig is up ...
>
> nightbat
>
> You said it now that the Republicans are blocking
> everything and a shut down of the government is on
> the horizon, they
> are crying it's not our fault. First they crash the
> bus then they do
> the blame game and demand the keys back, mother of
> mercy!.
>
> ***********************************
> Not to worry, DingBat, your Community Organizer
> trained Magic
> Negroid will wend his magic and resolve all the
> issues.
> Pleasant dream, moron.

nightbat

Look clueles he is your president and as
such your leader,
I am the net Intergalactic Federal Captain General of
the United Space
Forces where Earth laws don't apply. Open sea space is
for the brave
and fearless with viable Star Ships do you have one,
didn't think so.
Learn not to wreck the bus bozo and crack the books.

sheesh! where do all these clueless come
from?,
Captain nightbat
For Gods sake say goodnight Dingbat.

Ala
2011-03-03 22:18:02 EST

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> For Gods sake say goodnight Dingbat.

Is this libel/slander?

Ala
2011-03-03 22:29:48 EST

"nightbat" <nightbat@home.ffni.com> wrote in message
>nightbat

> Look clueles he is your president and as such your leader,
>I am the net Intergalactic Federal Captain General of the United Space
>Forces where Earth laws don't apply. Open sea space is for the brave
>and fearless with viable Star Ships do you have one, didn't think so.
>Learn not to wreck the bus bozo and crack the books.

> sheesh! where do all these clueless come from?,
> Captain nightbat

Wow, thanks