Research Discussion: How To Save California From Going Broke

How To Save California From Going Broke

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

I call it the "Scott Walker Model" ... pretty nifty, right ..
Here are some facts:

Population of Wisconsin: 5.4 Million
Estimated deficit of Wisconsin: 2.5 Billion bucks.
Estimated deficit of Wisconsin after reining in the unions "0" bucks.

Population of California: 33.9 Million
Estimated deficit of California: 19.1 Billion Bucks.
Estimated deficit of California, after reigning in the unions ...
oooopsy daisy ... Jerry Brown has no cajones, especially since
the unions just got done electing him !!!!
So I guess "We, the People" get stuck with Brown's bill of
vanity, while our kids get dumber and dumber and the unions
get fatter and fatter and we just keep on paying ...

The scum always floats to the top, doesn't it ...

On Feb 26, 9:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I call it the "Scott Walker Model" ... pretty nifty, right ..
> Here are some facts:
>
> Population of Wisconsin:  5.4 Million
> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin: 2.5 Billion bucks.
> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin after reining in the unions "0" bucks.
>
> Population of California:  33.9 Million
> Estimated deficit of California: 19.1 Billion Bucks.
> Estimated deficit of California, after reigning in the unions ...
> oooopsy daisy ... Jerry Brown has no cajones, especially since
> the unions just got done electing him !!!!
> So I guess "We, the People" get stuck with Brown's bill of
> vanity, while our kids get dumber and dumber and the unions
> get fatter and fatter and we just keep on paying ...
>
> The scum always floats to the top, doesn't it ...

Let California go belly-up, and don't allow the feds or Rothschilds to
lift a finger. It'll be a good example for other corrupt states and
their greedy corporations to reflect upon. If they can't pay their
own way, then who needs them?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 26, 9:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I call it the "Scott Walker Model" ... pretty nifty, right ..
> Here are some facts:
>
> Population of Wisconsin: 5.4 Million
> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin: 2.5 Billion bucks.
> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin after reining in the unions "0" bucks.
>
> Population of California: 33.9 Million
> Estimated deficit of California: 19.1 Billion Bucks.
> Estimated deficit of California, after reigning in the unions ...
> oooopsy daisy ... Jerry Brown has no cajones, especially since
> the unions just got done electing him !!!!
> So I guess "We, the People" get stuck with Brown's bill of
> vanity, while our kids get dumber and dumber and the unions
> get fatter and fatter and we just keep on paying ...
>
> The scum always floats to the top, doesn't it ...

Let California go belly-up, and don't allow the feds or Rothschilds to
lift a finger. It'll be a good example for other corrupt states and
their greedy corporations to reflect upon. If they can't pay their
own way, then who needs them?

*************************************
GuthBall, you ignorant shit, it is the Corporation who fuel the economy,
who build thing, who do research and most of all, who pay the bulk of the
taxes and employ the people who then get bilked for the remainder of the
taxes. Naturally, they try to keep as much of their money as possible,
sometimes cheating a little on their income taxes (which you, naturally
would NEVER, EVER do).

Union scum, on the other hand, produce nothing but fucking Liberals in the
Legislature, since they are far more prone to accept bribes and can be
totally "owned" by lubricating their re-elections with money extorted from
the union membership (not always in synch with their political orientation),
thus perpetuating the downward spiral of fiscal irresponsibility. You want
to know what unions have achieved ??? Our school kids placed 25th out of 32
countries polled for basic scholastic skills. Have you ever been to the DMV
??? or to the Post Office on a Saturday morning ?? that's Union
Representation for you.

Bast
2011-02-26 13:22:44 EST

Hagar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 26, 9:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I call it the "Scott Walker Model" ... pretty nifty, right ..
>> Here are some facts:
>>
>> Population of Wisconsin: 5.4 Million
>> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin: 2.5 Billion bucks.
>> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin after reining in the unions "0" bucks.
>>
>> Population of California: 33.9 Million
>> Estimated deficit of California: 19.1 Billion Bucks.
>> Estimated deficit of California, after reigning in the unions ...
>> oooopsy daisy ... Jerry Brown has no cajones, especially since
>> the unions just got done electing him !!!!
>> So I guess "We, the People" get stuck with Brown's bill of
>> vanity, while our kids get dumber and dumber and the unions
>> get fatter and fatter and we just keep on paying ...
>>
>> The scum always floats to the top, doesn't it ...
>
> Let California go belly-up, and don't allow the feds or Rothschilds to
> lift a finger. It'll be a good example for other corrupt states and
> their greedy corporations to reflect upon. If they can't pay their
> own way, then who needs them?
>
> *************************************
> GuthBall, you ignorant shit, it is the Corporation who fuel the economy,
> who build thing, who do research and most of all, who pay the bulk of
> the taxes and employ the people who then get bilked for the remainder
> of the taxes. Naturally, they try to keep as much of their money as
> possible, sometimes cheating a little on their income taxes (which you,
> naturally would NEVER, EVER do).
>
> Union scum, on the other hand, produce nothing but fucking Liberals in
> the Legislature, since they are far more prone to accept bribes and can
> be totally "owned" by lubricating their re-elections with money
> extorted from the union membership (not always in synch with their
> political orientation), thus perpetuating the downward spiral of fiscal
> irresponsibility. You want to know what unions have achieved ??? Our
> school kids placed 25th out of 32 countries polled for basic scholastic
> skills. Have you ever been to the DMV ??? or to the Post Office on a
> Saturday morning ?? that's Union Representation for you.

Careful,...if you get rid of the Govt. unions, and those people actually
have to WORK, or get fired
....They'll just go on Welfare. And you are right back you started.

> Hagar wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Feb 26, 9:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> I call it the "Scott Walker Model" ... pretty nifty, right ..
>>> Here are some facts:
>>>
>>> Population of Wisconsin: 5.4 Million
>>> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin: 2.5 Billion bucks.
>>> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin after reining in the unions "0" bucks.
>>>
>>> Population of California: 33.9 Million
>>> Estimated deficit of California: 19.1 Billion Bucks.
>>> Estimated deficit of California, after reigning in the unions ...
>>> oooopsy daisy ... Jerry Brown has no cajones, especially since
>>> the unions just got done electing him !!!!
>>> So I guess "We, the People" get stuck with Brown's bill of
>>> vanity, while our kids get dumber and dumber and the unions
>>> get fatter and fatter and we just keep on paying ...
>>>
>>> The scum always floats to the top, doesn't it ...
>>
>> Let California go belly-up, and don't allow the feds or Rothschilds to
>> lift a finger. It'll be a good example for other corrupt states and
>> their greedy corporations to reflect upon. If they can't pay their
>> own way, then who needs them?
>>
>> *************************************
>> GuthBall, you ignorant shit, it is the Corporation who fuel the economy,
>> who build thing, who do research and most of all, who pay the bulk of
>> the taxes and employ the people who then get bilked for the remainder
>> of the taxes. Naturally, they try to keep as much of their money as
>> possible, sometimes cheating a little on their income taxes (which you,
>> naturally would NEVER, EVER do).
>>
>> Union scum, on the other hand, produce nothing but fucking Liberals in
>> the Legislature, since they are far more prone to accept bribes and can
>> be totally "owned" by lubricating their re-elections with money
>> extorted from the union membership (not always in synch with their
>> political orientation), thus perpetuating the downward spiral of fiscal
>> irresponsibility. You want to know what unions have achieved ??? Our
>> school kids placed 25th out of 32 countries polled for basic scholastic
>> skills. Have you ever been to the DMV ??? or to the Post Office on a
>> Saturday morning ?? that's Union Representation for you.
>

> Careful,...if you get rid of the Govt. unions, and those people actually
> have to WORK, or get fired
> ....They'll just go on Welfare. And you are right back you started.

Hmmm ... those are words of wisdom, Bast ... perhaps we should
just put them all (and the responsible politicians) in front of a firing
squad ...
it'd be like shooting scum in a pond ...

On Feb 26, 10:08 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 9:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I call it the "Scott Walker Model" ... pretty nifty, right ..
> > Here are some facts:
>
> > Population of Wisconsin: 5.4 Million
> > Estimated deficit of Wisconsin: 2.5 Billion bucks.
> > Estimated deficit of Wisconsin after reining in the unions "0" bucks.
>
> > Population of California: 33.9 Million
> > Estimated deficit of California: 19.1 Billion Bucks.
> > Estimated deficit of California, after reigning in the unions ...
> > oooopsy daisy ... Jerry Brown has no cajones, especially since
> > the unions just got done electing him !!!!
> > So I guess "We, the People" get stuck with Brown's bill of
> > vanity, while our kids get dumber and dumber and the unions
> > get fatter and fatter and we just keep on paying ...
>
> > The scum always floats to the top, doesn't it ...
>
> Let California go belly-up, and don't allow the feds or Rothschilds to
> lift a finger. It'll be a good example for other corrupt states and
> their greedy corporations to reflect upon.  If they can't pay their
> own way, then who needs them?
>
>         *************************************
> GuthBall, you ignorant shit, it is the Corporation who fuel the economy,
> who build thing, who do research and most of all, who pay the bulk of the
> taxes and employ the people who then get bilked for the remainder of the
> taxes.  Naturally, they try to keep as much of their money as possible,
> sometimes cheating a little on their income taxes (which you, naturally
> would NEVER, EVER do).
>
> Union scum, on the other hand, produce nothing but fucking Liberals in the
> Legislature, since they are far more prone to accept bribes and can be
> totally "owned" by lubricating their re-elections with money extorted from
> the union membership (not always in synch with their political orientation),
> thus perpetuating the downward spiral of fiscal irresponsibility.  You want
> to know what unions have achieved ???  Our school kids placed 25th out of 32
> countries polled for basic scholastic skills.  Have you ever been to the DMV
> ??? or to the Post Office on a Saturday morning ?? that's Union
> Representation for you.

You rednecks really like corruption (government, private or faith-
based), don't you. How is it that us village idiots are always at
fault?

Is it our fault that we want to eat and otherwise pay our own way, in
exchange for our services?

How well off would you be if having received exactly half of whatever
in exchange for your services?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 26, 10:27 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > Hagar wrote:
> >> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Let California go belly-up, and don't allow the feds or Rothschilds to
> >> lift a finger. It'll be a good example for other corrupt states and
> >> their greedy corporations to reflect upon.  If they can't pay their
> >> own way, then who needs them?
>
> >>        *************************************
> >> GuthBall, you ignorant shit, it is the Corporation who fuel the economy,
> >> who build thing, who do research and most of all, who pay the bulk of
> >> the taxes and employ the people who then get bilked for the remainder
> >> of the taxes.  Naturally, they try to keep as much of their money as
> >> possible, sometimes cheating a little on their income taxes (which you,
> >> naturally would NEVER, EVER do).
>
> >> Union scum, on the other hand, produce nothing but fucking Liberals in
> >> the Legislature, since they are far more prone to accept bribes and can
> >> be totally "owned" by lubricating their re-elections with money
> >> extorted from the union membership (not always in synch with their
> >> political orientation), thus perpetuating the downward spiral of fiscal
> >> irresponsibility.  You want to know what unions have achieved ???  Our
> >> school kids placed 25th out of 32 countries polled for basic scholastic
> >> skills.  Have you ever been to the DMV ??? or to the Post Office on a
> >> Saturday morning ?? that's Union Representation for you.
>
> > Careful,...if you get rid of the Govt. unions, and those people actually
> > have to WORK, or get fired
> > ....They'll just go on Welfare. And you are right back you started.
>
> Hmmm ... those are words of wisdom, Bast ... perhaps we should
> just put them all (and the responsible politicians) in front of a firing
> squad ...
> it'd be like shooting scum in a pond ...

That one should get you a visit from DHS. It seems we have a home
grown terrorist named Hagar, that's willing to go all the way.

http://translate.google.com/#

Bast
2011-02-26 14:26:39 EST

Hagar wrote:

>> Hagar wrote:
>>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Let California go belly-up, and don't allow the feds or Rothschilds to
>>> lift a finger. It'll be a good example for other corrupt states and
>>> their greedy corporations to reflect upon. If they can't pay their
>>> own way, then who needs them?
>>>
>>> *************************************
>>> GuthBall, you ignorant shit, it is the Corporation who fuel the
>>> economy, who build thing, who do research and most of all, who pay
>>> the bulk of the taxes and employ the people who then get bilked for
>>> the remainder of the taxes. Naturally, they try to keep as much of
>>> their money as possible, sometimes cheating a little on their income
>>> taxes (which you, naturally would NEVER, EVER do).
>>>
>>> Union scum, on the other hand, produce nothing but fucking Liberals in
>>> the Legislature, since they are far more prone to accept bribes and
>>> can be totally "owned" by lubricating their re-elections with money
>>> extorted from the union membership (not always in synch with their
>>> political orientation), thus perpetuating the downward spiral of
>>> fiscal irresponsibility. You want to know what unions have achieved
>>> ??? Our school kids placed 25th out of 32 countries polled for basic
>>> scholastic skills. Have you ever been to the DMV ??? or to the Post
>>> Office on a Saturday morning ?? that's Union Representation for you.
>>

>> Careful,...if you get rid of the Govt. unions, and those people
>> actually have to WORK, or get fired
>> ....They'll just go on Welfare. And you are right back you started.
>>

> Hmmm ... those are words of wisdom, Bast ... perhaps we should
> just put them all (and the responsible politicians) in front of a firing
> squad ...
> it'd be like shooting scum in a pond ...

I keep telling you the system itself is hopelessly broken.
But you keep insisting that replacing Obama will fix it,...yet it worked
just as badly under Bush too.

As long as people are distracted by thinking ANY politician makes any
difference or your vote actually has some effect.
Those who broke the system deliberately in the first place so they could
gain, are getting a good laugh watching the petty squabbling. that keeps
the public distracted.

"Hagar" wrote in message

I call it the "Scott Walker Model" ... pretty nifty, right ..
Here are some facts:

Population of Wisconsin: 5.4 Million
Estimated deficit of Wisconsin: 2.5 Billion bucks.
Estimated deficit of Wisconsin after reining in the unions "0" bucks.

Population of California: 33.9 Million
Estimated deficit of California: 19.1 Billion Bucks.
Estimated deficit of California, after reigning in the unions ...
oooopsy daisy ... Jerry Brown has no cajones, especially since
the unions just got done electing him !!!!
So I guess "We, the People" get stuck with Brown's bill of
vanity, while our kids get dumber and dumber and the unions
get fatter and fatter and we just keep on paying ...

The scum always floats to the top, doesn't it ...
The easiest thing to do would be to impose a Cracker tax in middle CA. Or
just cut out gubmint cheese.

"Hagar" wrote in message

On Feb 26, 9:36 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I call it the "Scott Walker Model" ... pretty nifty, right ..
> Here are some facts:
>
> Population of Wisconsin: 5.4 Million
> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin: 2.5 Billion bucks.
> Estimated deficit of Wisconsin after reining in the unions "0" bucks.
>
> Population of California: 33.9 Million
> Estimated deficit of California: 19.1 Billion Bucks.
> Estimated deficit of California, after reigning in the unions ...
> oooopsy daisy ... Jerry Brown has no cajones, especially since
> the unions just got done electing him !!!!
> So I guess "We, the People" get stuck with Brown's bill of
> vanity, while our kids get dumber and dumber and the unions
> get fatter and fatter and we just keep on paying ...
>
> The scum always floats to the top, doesn't it ...

Let California go belly-up, and don't allow the feds or Rothschilds to
lift a finger. It'll be a good example for other corrupt states and
their greedy corporations to reflect upon. If they can't pay their
own way, then who needs them?

*************************************
GuthBall, you ignorant shit, it is the Corporation who fuel the economy,
who build thing, who do research and most of all, who pay the bulk of the
taxes and employ the people who then get bilked for the remainder of the
taxes. Naturally, they try to keep as much of their money as possible,
sometimes cheating a little on their income taxes (which you, naturally
would NEVER, EVER do).

Union scum, on the other hand, produce nothing but fucking Liberals in the
Legislature, since they are far more prone to accept bribes and can be
totally "owned" by lubricating their re-elections with money extorted from
the union membership (not always in synch with their political orientation),
thus perpetuating the downward spiral of fiscal irresponsibility. You want
to know what unions have achieved ??? Our school kids placed 25th out of 32
countries polled for basic scholastic skills. Have you ever been to the DMV
??? or to the Post Office on a Saturday morning ?? that's Union
Representation for you.

Hagar, you ignorant slut, corporations are the problem, not the solution.
The large ones pay no US taxes at all yet want workers trained by the public
sector. I realize you lost your fast food job after they took the pictures
of food off the cash register keys and replaced them with numbers. And God
forbid you should actually have to make change without the machine telling
you how much. Now go out on the highway and play with your guns.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)