Research Discussion: Global Warming Question

Global Warming Question

I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel last
night. It appears that the Viking actually settled Greenland around 900 AD,
called it the "Green Land" to attract more settlers and they built actual
stone houses and government buildings. The imported livestock of sheep,
goats and cows flourished in the lush grasses of the costal settlements,
amid groves of hardy trees,
One record indicated that livestock raised at higher elevations was
preferred, because it tasted better.
Today there are no trees to be found (barring futile attempt by humans to
plant them) and the patches of grass are not nutritionally viable fodder for
anything on four legs,
The Vikings Waterloo was the onset of the "Little Ice Age", which lasted
from around 1100 AD to the mid 1800s, punctuated by the Maunder Minimum.
What that indicates is that around 900 AD the temperature in the Northern
Hemisphere had to be 10 degrees C warmer than today for lush grasses and
trees to grow in Southern Greenland for at least 8 months out of the year.
So, what caused that early "Global Warming", when there were no cars, no
power plants, nor factories, no hypocrites like Al "my crotch's on fire"
Gore and his fear mongering minions ???
I'm sure some Liberal will have a ready gobbledygook answer for this ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel last
night.
Hagar watches the History Channel? He must have been confused when he tuned
in - he thought it was time for Swamp People - his inbred cousins to the
south.
BTW, Hags - I hope you're up. It's almost 9:30 and the good cheese is
usually gone by then.

On Feb 26, 9:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel last
> night.  It appears that the Viking actually settled Greenland around 900 AD,
> called it the "Green Land" to attract more settlers and they built actual
> stone houses and government buildings.  The imported livestock of sheep,
> goats and cows flourished in the lush grasses of the costal settlements,
> amid groves of hardy trees,
> One record indicated that livestock raised at higher elevations was
> preferred, because it tasted better.
> Today there are no trees to be found (barring futile attempt by humans to
> plant them) and the patches of grass are not nutritionally viable fodder for
> anything on four legs,
> The Vikings Waterloo was the onset of the "Little Ice Age", which lasted
> from around 1100 AD to the mid 1800s, punctuated by the Maunder Minimum.
> What that indicates is that around 900 AD the temperature in the Northern
> Hemisphere had to be 10 degrees C warmer than today for lush grasses and
> trees to grow in Southern Greenland for at least 8 months out of the year.
> So, what caused that early "Global Warming", when there were no cars, no
> power plants, nor factories, no hypocrites like Al "my crotch's on fire"
> Gore and his fear mongering minions ???
> I'm sure some Liberal will have a ready gobbledygook answer for this ...

Way back then there really wasn't good public records of asteroid
impacts or super-volcanoes, so it's kinda hard to tell what caused the
sudden global temperature drop. Possibly the sun was impacted by very
large and massive gas-giant planets from Sirius(B), and that would
have somewhat cooled off the fusion process within our sun for a few
years.

There's also the passing cloud of molecular remains from Sirius(B)
that used to be worth roughly 8 times as much as it currently is,
which should have been a considerable interference factor.

What if the Sirius(B) planet Venus w/moon spent any time at the Sun
Earth L1?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 26, 9:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel last
> night. It appears that the Viking actually settled Greenland around 900
> AD,
> called it the "Green Land" to attract more settlers and they built actual
> stone houses and government buildings. The imported livestock of sheep,
> goats and cows flourished in the lush grasses of the costal settlements,
> amid groves of hardy trees,
> One record indicated that livestock raised at higher elevations was
> preferred, because it tasted better.
> Today there are no trees to be found (barring futile attempt by humans to
> plant them) and the patches of grass are not nutritionally viable fodder
> for
> anything on four legs,
> The Vikings Waterloo was the onset of the "Little Ice Age", which lasted
> from around 1100 AD to the mid 1800s, punctuated by the Maunder Minimum.
> What that indicates is that around 900 AD the temperature in the Northern
> Hemisphere had to be 10 degrees C warmer than today for lush grasses and
> trees to grow in Southern Greenland for at least 8 months out of the year.
> So, what caused that early "Global Warming", when there were no cars, no
> power plants, nor factories, no hypocrites like Al "my crotch's on fire"
> Gore and his fear mongering minions ???
> I'm sure some Liberal will have a ready gobbledygook answer for this ...

Way back then there really wasn't good public records of asteroid
impacts or super-volcanoes, so it's kinda hard to tell what caused the
sudden global temperature drop. Possibly the sun was impacted by very
large and massive gas-giant planets from Sirius(B), and that would

**************************************
You had my full attention until Sirius B popped up.
You're a fucking moron, moron. Go choke your chicken, numbnutz.

On Feb 26, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 9:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel last
> > night. It appears that the Viking actually settled Greenland around 900
> > AD,
> > called it the "Green Land" to attract more settlers and they built actual
> > stone houses and government buildings. The imported livestock of sheep,
> > goats and cows flourished in the lush grasses of the costal settlements,
> > amid groves of hardy trees,
> > One record indicated that livestock raised at higher elevations was
> > preferred, because it tasted better.
> > Today there are no trees to be found (barring futile attempt by humans to
> > plant them) and the patches of grass are not nutritionally viable fodder
> > for
> > anything on four legs,
> > The Vikings Waterloo was the onset of the "Little Ice Age", which lasted
> > from around 1100 AD to the mid 1800s, punctuated by the Maunder Minimum.
> > What that indicates is that around 900 AD the temperature in the Northern
> > Hemisphere had to be 10 degrees C warmer than today for lush grasses and
> > trees to grow in Southern Greenland for at least 8 months out of the year.
> > So, what caused that early "Global Warming", when there were no cars, no
> > power plants, nor factories, no hypocrites like Al "my crotch's on fire"
> > Gore and his fear mongering minions ???
> > I'm sure some Liberal will have a ready gobbledygook answer for this ...
>
> Way back then there really wasn't good public records of asteroid
> impacts or super-volcanoes, so it's kinda hard to tell what caused the
> sudden global temperature drop.  Possibly the sun was impacted by very
> large and massive gas-giant planets from Sirius(B), and that would
>
>         **************************************
> You had my full attention until Sirius B popped up.
> You're a fucking moron, moron. Go choke your chicken, numbnutz.

I'd assumed that a smart redneck like yourself has a list of other
nearby stars that became white dwarfs and subsequently failed to hold
onto their planets.

Supposedly 6% of the stars in our galaxy have become white dwarfs,
although that was an estimate prior to having discovered so many red
dwarfs, so perhaps that percentage is only worth 3% of the 333 billion
stars, and that's leaving us with merely 10 billion stars (including
Sirius B) as having lost their tidal grip on whatever planets that had
to go somewhere.

http://translate.google.com/#

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Feb 26, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 9:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel last
> > night. It appears that the Viking actually settled Greenland around 900
> > AD,
> > called it the "Green Land" to attract more settlers and they built
> > actual
> > stone houses and government buildings. The imported livestock of sheep,
> > goats and cows flourished in the lush grasses of the costal settlements,
> > amid groves of hardy trees,
> > One record indicated that livestock raised at higher elevations was
> > preferred, because it tasted better.
> > Today there are no trees to be found (barring futile attempt by humans
> > plant them) and the patches of grass are not nutritionally viable fodder
> > for
> > anything on four legs,
> > The Vikings Waterloo was the onset of the "Little Ice Age", which lasted
> > from around 1100 AD to the mid 1800s, punctuated by the Maunder Minimum.
> > What that indicates is that around 900 AD the temperature in the
> > Northern
> > Hemisphere had to be 10 degrees C warmer than today for lush grasses and
> > trees to grow in Southern Greenland for at least 8 months out of the
> > year.
> > So, what caused that early "Global Warming", when there were no cars, no
> > power plants, nor factories, no hypocrites like Al "my crotch's on fire"
> > Gore and his fear mongering minions ???
> > I'm sure some Liberal will have a ready gobbledygook answer for this ...
>
> Way back then there really wasn't good public records of asteroid
> impacts or super-volcanoes, so it's kinda hard to tell what caused the
> sudden global temperature drop. Possibly the sun was impacted by very
> large and massive gas-giant planets from Sirius(B), and that would
>
> **************************************
> You had my full attention until Sirius B popped up.
> You're a fucking moron, moron. Go choke your chicken, numbnutz.

I'd assumed that a smart redneck like yourself has a list of other
nearby stars that became white dwarfs and subsequently failed to hold
onto their planets.
Hagar's a white dwarf and he hasn't been able to hold onto shit.

On Feb 26, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 9:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel last
> > night. It appears that the Viking actually settled Greenland around 900
> > AD,
> > called it the "Green Land" to attract more settlers and they built
> > actual
> > stone houses and government buildings. The imported livestock of sheep,
> > goats and cows flourished in the lush grasses of the costal settlements,
> > amid groves of hardy trees,
> > One record indicated that livestock raised at higher elevations was
> > preferred, because it tasted better.
> > Today there are no trees to be found (barring futile attempt by humans
> > plant them) and the patches of grass are not nutritionally viable fodder
> > for
> > anything on four legs,
> > The Vikings Waterloo was the onset of the "Little Ice Age", which lasted
> > from around 1100 AD to the mid 1800s, punctuated by the Maunder Minimum.
> > What that indicates is that around 900 AD the temperature in the
> > Northern
> > Hemisphere had to be 10 degrees C warmer than today for lush grasses and
> > trees to grow in Southern Greenland for at least 8 months out of the
> > year.
> > So, what caused that early "Global Warming", when there were no cars, no
> > power plants, nor factories, no hypocrites like Al "my crotch's on fire"
> > Gore and his fear mongering minions ???
> > I'm sure some Liberal will have a ready gobbledygook answer for this ...
>
> Way back then there really wasn't good public records of asteroid
> impacts or super-volcanoes, so it's kinda hard to tell what caused the
> sudden global temperature drop. Possibly the sun was impacted by very
> large and massive gas-giant planets from Sirius(B), and that would
>
> **************************************
> You had my full attention until Sirius B popped up.
> You're a fucking moron, moron. Go choke your chicken, numbnutz.

Blow it out your ass, moron ...

On Feb 26, 11:51 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On Feb 26, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 26, 9:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel last
> > > night. It appears that the Viking actually settled Greenland around 900
> > > AD,
> > > called it the "Green Land" to attract more settlers and they built
> > > actual
> > > stone houses and government buildings. The imported livestock of sheep,
> > > goats and cows flourished in the lush grasses of the costal settlements,
> > > amid groves of hardy trees,
> > > One record indicated that livestock raised at higher elevations was
> > > preferred, because it tasted better.
> > > Today there are no trees to be found (barring futile attempt by humans
> > > plant them) and the patches of grass are not nutritionally viable fodder
> > > for
> > > anything on four legs,
> > > The Vikings Waterloo was the onset of the "Little Ice Age", which lasted
> > > from around 1100 AD to the mid 1800s, punctuated by the Maunder Minimum.
> > > What that indicates is that around 900 AD the temperature in the
> > > Northern
> > > Hemisphere had to be 10 degrees C warmer than today for lush grasses and
> > > trees to grow in Southern Greenland for at least 8 months out of the
> > > year.
> > > So, what caused that early "Global Warming", when there were no cars, no
> > > power plants, nor factories, no hypocrites like Al "my crotch's on fire"
> > > Gore and his fear mongering minions ???
> > > I'm sure some Liberal will have a ready gobbledygook answer for this ...
>
> > Way back then there really wasn't good public records of asteroid
> > impacts or super-volcanoes, so it's kinda hard to tell what caused the
> > sudden global temperature drop.  Possibly the sun was impacted by very
> > large and massive gas-giant planets from Sirius(B), and that would
>
> >         **************************************
> > You had my full attention until Sirius B popped up.
> > You're a fucking moron, moron. Go choke your chicken, numbnutz.
>
> I'd assumed that a smart redneck like yourself has a list of other
> nearby stars that became white dwarfs and subsequently failed to hold
> onto their planets.
> Hagar's a white dwarf and he hasn't been able to hold onto shit.

I think it's only his private parts that turned out dwarfish, as
otherwise most rednecks that are as ethnic dysfunctional are seriously
fat and anything but dwarf. It's their incest genetic mutated hatred
of ethnicity that drives them to overeat and drink their body mass in
beer each day.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 26, 12:01 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 26, 9:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel last
> > > night. It appears that the Viking actually settled Greenland around 900
> > > AD,
> > > called it the "Green Land" to attract more settlers and they built
> > > actual
> > > stone houses and government buildings. The imported livestock of sheep,
> > > goats and cows flourished in the lush grasses of the costal settlements,
> > > amid groves of hardy trees,
> > > One record indicated that livestock raised at higher elevations was
> > > preferred, because it tasted better.
> > > Today there are no trees to be found (barring futile attempt by humans
> > > plant them) and the patches of grass are not nutritionally viable fodder
> > > for
> > > anything on four legs,
> > > The Vikings Waterloo was the onset of the "Little Ice Age", which lasted
> > > from around 1100 AD to the mid 1800s, punctuated by the Maunder Minimum.
> > > What that indicates is that around 900 AD the temperature in the
> > > Northern
> > > Hemisphere had to be 10 degrees C warmer than today for lush grasses and
> > > trees to grow in Southern Greenland for at least 8 months out of the
> > > year.
> > > So, what caused that early "Global Warming", when there were no cars, no
> > > power plants, nor factories, no hypocrites like Al "my crotch's on fire"
> > > Gore and his fear mongering minions ???
> > > I'm sure some Liberal will have a ready gobbledygook answer for this ...
>
> > Way back then there really wasn't good public records of asteroid
> > impacts or super-volcanoes, so it's kinda hard to tell what caused the
> > sudden global temperature drop. Possibly the sun was impacted by very
> > large and massive gas-giant planets from Sirius(B), and that would
>
> > **************************************
> > You had my full attention until Sirius B popped up.
> > You're a fucking moron, moron. Go choke your chicken, numbnutz.
>
> Blow it out your ass, moron ...

But what about that redneck approved list of nearby white dwarf stars
(spent stars that either consumed and/or having lost all of their
planets)?

If we can't include Sirius(B), then what others if any do we have to
pick from?

You are aware that our mainstream peer consensus has most moons as
captured, so why not allow a few planets that fit the capture profile?

Why are ethnic dysfunctional rednecks opposed to captured planets and
moons?

Can you suggest as to where the hell those Sirius(B) planets went?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 26, 12:01 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 26, 9:12 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > I watched a show called "The Little Ice Age" on the History channel
> > > last
> > > night. It appears that the Viking actually settled Greenland around
> > > 900
> > > AD,
> > > called it the "Green Land" to attract more settlers and they built
> > > actual
> > > stone houses and government buildings. The imported livestock of
> > > sheep,
> > > goats and cows flourished in the lush grasses of the costal
> > > settlements,
> > > amid groves of hardy trees,
> > > One record indicated that livestock raised at higher elevations was
> > > preferred, because it tasted better.
> > > Today there are no trees to be found (barring futile attempt by humans
> > > plant them) and the patches of grass are not nutritionally viable
> > > fodder
> > > for
> > > anything on four legs,
> > > The Vikings Waterloo was the onset of the "Little Ice Age", which
> > > lasted
> > > from around 1100 AD to the mid 1800s, punctuated by the Maunder
> > > Minimum.
> > > What that indicates is that around 900 AD the temperature in the
> > > Northern
> > > Hemisphere had to be 10 degrees C warmer than today for lush grasses
> > > and
> > > trees to grow in Southern Greenland for at least 8 months out of the
> > > year.
> > > So, what caused that early "Global Warming", when there were no cars,
> > > no
> > > power plants, nor factories, no hypocrites like Al "my crotch's on
> > > fire"
> > > Gore and his fear mongering minions ???
> > > I'm sure some Liberal will have a ready gobbledygook answer for this
>
> > Way back then there really wasn't good public records of asteroid
> > impacts or super-volcanoes, so it's kinda hard to tell what caused the
> > sudden global temperature drop. Possibly the sun was impacted by very
> > large and massive gas-giant planets from Sirius(B), and that would

> > You had my full attention until Sirius B popped up.
> > You're a fucking moron, moron. Go choke your chicken, numbnutz.
>
> Blow it out your ass, moron ...

Obviously you didn't get my last message ... so here it is once again ...
Blow it out your ass, GuthBall. You're certifiably insane.