Research Discussion: While The World Is Crumbling ...

While The World Is Crumbling ...

... our Nigger is celebrating Motown at the White House ... Libya, in the
meantime, still maintains its position at the United Nations as an honorable
member of the World's Human Rights Council ??? say what ??? ... is this
fucker for real ??? IS our own Kenyan Nigger for real ???? Mumbling about
making shit "perfectly clear" ???

Our Navy, once the pride of America and Masters of the 7 seas, can't get a
ship to Libya, because the water is too rough ... they also had to make room
so that two Turkish vessels could enter the harbor and save the Turks ... I
guess Americans in Libya are fucked until the Motown euphoria clears from
the Nigger's brain.

We're screwed ... let's hope the tide will turn in 2012 and we can arrest
and try these traitors of the human spirit.

"Hagar" wrote in message

... our President is celebrating Motown at the White House.

Hagar has found love.

http://i.imgur.com/GoRML.jpg

On Feb 24, 6:26 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> ... our President is celebrating Motown at the White House.
>
> Hagar has found love.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/GoRML.jpg

Our resident redneck and ZNR approved KKK member is in a Semite
version of heaven, and his daughter is all oiled up to boot.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:26:04 -0600, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Hagar" wrote in message
>
>... our President is celebrating Motown at the White House.
>
>Hagar has found love.
>
>http://i.imgur.com/GoRML.jpg

And 350 million years later they turn into these...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j7u3eDgdK9g/RqEuT7I_dRI/AAAAAAAAAds/Jzd_JIf-yts/s400/alien.jpg

___________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Vtcapo
2011-02-25 08:18:07 EST
On Feb 24, 8:44 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... our Nigger is celebrating Motown at the White House ... Libya, in the
> meantime, still maintains its position at the United Nations as an honorable
> member of the World's Human Rights Council ???  say what ???  ... is this
> fucker for real ???  IS our own Kenyan Nigger for real ????  Mumbling about
> making shit "perfectly clear" ???
>
> Our Navy, once the pride of America and Masters of the 7 seas, can't get a
> ship to Libya, because the water is too rough ... they also had to make room
> so that two Turkish vessels could enter the harbor and save the Turks ... I
> guess Americans in Libya are fucked until the Motown euphoria clears from
> the Nigger's brain.
>
> We're screwed ... let's hope the tide will turn in 2012 and we can arrest
> and try these traitors of the human spirit.

If Bush and Cheney got away with murder, if Nixon, Brzezinski and
Kissinger walked, you have absolutely nothing on the Magic one, who’s
ratings by the way are going up, up, up.

Where is Palin these days anyway, hunting moose?
Bawhahahahahahahahahahahaha...... Moron.

RT

Jake
2011-02-25 08:41:48 EST
On Feb 24, 8:26 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> ... our President is celebrating Motown at the White House.
>
> Hagar has found love.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/GoRML.jpg

Hags and Patriot. A lovely couple, indeed.
Jake.

The Patriot

On Feb 24, 8:26 pm, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> ... our President is celebrating Motown at the White
> House.
>
> Hagar has found love.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/GoRML.jpg

Hags and Patriot. A lovely couple, indeed.
Jake.
Forget it Joke. I do not associate with faggots, so
quit trying to sweet talk me you little wooden headed
dancing puppet.