Research Discussion: Obama Tells World To Unite Against Libiyan Bloodshed ..

Obama Tells World To Unite Against Libiyan Bloodshed ..

Our tough leader, aka the "Anointed One" once again displayed a rather
amusing show of incessant lip-flapping on the topic of Libya, using such
jewels as "unacceptable", "exercise restraint" and "I will take away
Khadafi's Rubber Duckie". I am sure the old and tired
"let me be clear" was in there as well.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110224/pl_afp/libyapoliticsunrestus

If Ronnie were in charge, the fighter jets would already be back from
destroying Khadafi's camel corral and tent city.

Of course Ronnie had the cajones ... Hussein has ... well, nothing
but a TelePrompTer .... and some worn-out rhetoric ... but not a
hint of any balls.

Bast
2011-02-24 11:07:36 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Our tough leader, aka the "Anointed One" once again displayed a rather
> amusing show of incessant lip-flapping on the topic of Libya, using such
> jewels as "unacceptable", "exercise restraint" and "I will take away
> Khadafi's Rubber Duckie". I am sure the old and tired
> "let me be clear" was in there as well.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110224/pl_afp/libyapoliticsunrestus
>
> If Ronnie were in charge, the fighter jets would already be back from
> destroying Khadafi's camel corral and tent city.
>
> Of course Ronnie had the cajones ... Hussein has ... well, nothing
> but a TelePrompTer .... and some worn-out rhetoric ... but not a
> hint of any balls.

Here's a thought.

How about for a change the US polititicans (including Presidents,
Congressmen, Senators. and even CITY MAYORS), do what they were elected to
do, and actually worry about dealing with the problems in THIS COUNTRY
first. ?

THEN, worry about sticking their noses where they shouldn't, by telling the
rest of the world how to run their countries.

Vtcapo
2011-02-25 07:52:51 EST
On Feb 24, 10:15 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Our tough leader, aka the "Anointed One" once again displayed a rather
> amusing show of incessant lip-flapping on the topic of Libya, using such
> jewels as "unacceptable", "exercise restraint" and "I will take away
> Khadafi's Rubber Duckie".  I am sure the old and tired
> "let me be clear" was in there as well.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110224/pl_afp/libyapoliticsunrestus
>
> If Ronnie were in charge, the fighter jets would already be back from
> destroying Khadafi's camel corral and tent city.
>
> Of course Ronnie had the cajones ... Hussein has ... well, nothing
> but a TelePrompTer .... and some worn-out rhetoric ... but not a
> hint of any balls.

Moron, true revolution is had when the blood of its own people is
shed. Not the blood or though the efforts of outside forces. Libya
will fall on its own without our assistance.

Your Bush/Ronnie hawk like approach doesn’t work. Iraq and Afghanistan
are examples of that. Tunisia, Egypt and now Libya show that these
countries were ripe for democratic revolution for long time. Iran is
not immune.

Let’s see, we spend about 63 Billion on security and something as HUGE
as TOTAL population discontent which is on the verge of revolution is
not noticed? I think not. Iraq was invaded not because of poor
intelligence but that the Bush Bones Cartel knew time was running out
and had to beat them “the people” to the punch.

I wonder what the current numbers are on Halliburton, just to name one
of their cash cows?

RT

On Feb 24, 10:15 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Our tough leader, aka the "Anointed One" once again displayed a rather
> amusing show of incessant lip-flapping on the topic of Libya, using such
> jewels as "unacceptable", "exercise restraint" and "I will take away
> Khadafi's Rubber Duckie". I am sure the old and tired
> "let me be clear" was in there as well.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110224/pl_afp/libyapoliticsunrestus
>
> If Ronnie were in charge, the fighter jets would already be back from
> destroying Khadafi's camel corral and tent city.
>
> Of course Ronnie had the cajones ... Hussein has ... well, nothing
> but a TelePrompTer .... and some worn-out rhetoric ... but not a
> hint of any balls.

Moron, true revolution is had when the blood of its own people is
shed. Not the blood or though the efforts of outside forces. Libya
will fall on its own without our assistance.

Your Bush/Ronnie hawk like approach doesn\ufffdt work. Iraq and Afghanistan
are examples of that. Tunisia, Egypt and now Libya show that these
countries were ripe for democratic revolution for long time. Iran is
not immune.

Let\ufffds see, we spend about 63 Billion on security and something as HUGE
as TOTAL population discontent which is on the verge of revolution is
not noticed? I think not. Iraq was invaded not because of poor
intelligence but that the Bush Bones Cartel knew time was running out
and had to beat them \ufffdthe people\ufffd to the punch.

I wonder what the current numbers are on Halliburton, just to name one
of their cash cows?

RT
And. just for clarification, could you post here, for all to see, the
obscene
profits the "Bush Bones Cartel" and "Cheney's Halliburton" reaped from
the invasion of Iraq ??? Since you so adamant about it, I'm sure you'll
have
the required links at your fingertips, you mentally challenged midget.

Looks like you swallowed the Oh'Bummer Kool Aid, lock, stock and barrel.

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 04:52:51 -0800 (PST), vtcapo <vtcapo@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 24, 10:15 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Our tough leader, aka the "Anointed One" once again displayed a rather
>> amusing show of incessant lip-flapping on the topic of Libya, using such
>> jewels as "unacceptable", "exercise restraint" and "I will take away
>> Khadafi's Rubber Duckie".  I am sure the old and tired
>> "let me be clear" was in there as well.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110224/pl_afp/libyapoliticsunrestus
>>
>> If Ronnie were in charge, the fighter jets would already be back from
>> destroying Khadafi's camel corral and tent city.
>>
>> Of course Ronnie had the cajones ... Hussein has ... well, nothing
>> but a TelePrompTer .... and some worn-out rhetoric ... but not a
>> hint of any balls.
>
>Moron, true revolution is had when the blood of its own people is
>shed. Not the blood or though the efforts of outside forces. Libya
>will fall on its own without our assistance.
>
>Your Bush/Ronnie hawk like approach doesn’t work. Iraq and Afghanistan
>are examples of that. Tunisia, Egypt and now Libya show that these
>countries were ripe for democratic revolution for long time. Iran is
>not immune.
>
>Let’s see, we spend about 63 Billion on security and something as HUGE
>as TOTAL population discontent which is on the verge of revolution is
>not noticed? I think not. Iraq was invaded not because of poor
>intelligence but that the Bush Bones Cartel knew time was running out
>and had to beat them “the people” to the punch.
>
>I wonder what the current numbers are on Halliburton, just to name one
>of their cash cows?
>
>RT

In a friends car yesterday,
I drove past a Muslim Mosque.
Many hundreds of people
were standing outside.
All dark black hair,
dark brown eyes,
AND ALL HAD DARK BROWN OR BLACK
WIND JACKETS, COATS, etc.
AND SAD ANGRY FACES.

Not good.
Very old 1910 style attitude.

Thank You America
for giving us Elvis...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/1/6/1231244390470/Gallery-Hawaiian-shirts-E-003.jpg

Bless You.

______________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Richard Travisano
2011-02-25 16:38:21 EST
On Feb 25, 8:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 24, 10:15 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Our tough leader, aka the "Anointed One" once again displayed a rather
> > amusing show of incessant lip-flapping on the topic of Libya, using such
> > jewels as "unacceptable", "exercise restraint" and "I will take away
> > Khadafi's Rubber Duckie". I am sure the old and tired
> > "let me be clear" was in there as well.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110224/pl_afp/libyapoliticsunrestus
>
> > If Ronnie were in charge, the fighter jets would already be back from
> > destroying Khadafi's camel corral and tent city.
>
> > Of course Ronnie had the cajones ... Hussein has ... well, nothing
> > but a TelePrompTer .... and some worn-out rhetoric ... but not a
> > hint of any balls.
>
> Moron, true revolution is had when the blood of its own people is
> shed. Not the blood or though the efforts of outside forces. Libya
> will fall on its own without our assistance.
>
> Your Bush/Ronnie hawk like approach doesn t work. Iraq and Afghanistan
> are examples of that.  Tunisia, Egypt and now Libya show that these
> countries were ripe for democratic revolution for long time.  Iran is
> not immune.
>
> Let s see, we spend about 63 Billion on security and something as HUGE
> as TOTAL population discontent which is on the verge of revolution is
> not noticed? I think not.  Iraq was invaded not because of poor
> intelligence but that the Bush Bones Cartel knew time was running out
> and had to beat them the people to the punch.
>
> I wonder what the current numbers are on Halliburton, just to name one
> of their cash cows?
>
> RT
>         ****************************************
> And. just for clarification, could you post here, for all to see, the
> obscene
> profits the "Bush Bones Cartel" and "Cheney's Halliburton" reaped from
> the invasion of Iraq ???  Since you so adamant about it, I'm sure you'll
> have
> the required links at your fingertips, you mentally challenged midget.
>
> Looks like you swallowed the Oh'Bummer Kool Aid, lock, stock and barrel.

I provide you with links, you look and nothing in your mind ever
changes. I suffered my share of fools teaching Middle School for 22
year. I suffer them no more. Waste someone else's time.

RT

"richard travisano" <geymfg@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 25, 8:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 24, 10:15 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Our tough leader, aka the "Anointed One" once again displayed a rather
> > amusing show of incessant lip-flapping on the topic of Libya, using such
> > jewels as "unacceptable", "exercise restraint" and "I will take away
> > Khadafi's Rubber Duckie". I am sure the old and tired
> > "let me be clear" was in there as well.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110224/pl_afp/libyapoliticsunrestus
>
> > If Ronnie were in charge, the fighter jets would already be back from
> > destroying Khadafi's camel corral and tent city.
>
> > Of course Ronnie had the cajones ... Hussein has ... well, nothing
> > but a TelePrompTer .... and some worn-out rhetoric ... but not a
> > hint of any balls.
>
> Moron, true revolution is had when the blood of its own people is
> shed. Not the blood or though the efforts of outside forces. Libya
> will fall on its own without our assistance.
>
> Your Bush/Ronnie hawk like approach doesn t work. Iraq and Afghanistan
> are examples of that. Tunisia, Egypt and now Libya show that these
> countries were ripe for democratic revolution for long time. Iran is
> not immune.
>
> Let s see, we spend about 63 Billion on security and something as HUGE
> as TOTAL population discontent which is on the verge of revolution is
> not noticed? I think not. Iraq was invaded not because of poor
> intelligence but that the Bush Bones Cartel knew time was running out
> and had to beat them the people to the punch.
>
> I wonder what the current numbers are on Halliburton, just to name one
> of their cash cows?
>
> RT
> And. just for clarification, could you post here, for all to see, the
> obscene
> profits the "Bush Bones Cartel" and "Cheney's Halliburton" reaped from
> the invasion of Iraq ??? Since you so adamant about it, I'm sure you'll
> have
> the required links at your fingertips, you mentally challenged midget.
>
> Looks like you swallowed the Oh'Bummer Kool Aid, lock, stock and barrel.

I provide you with links, you look and nothing in your mind ever
changes. I suffered my share of fools teaching Middle School for 22
year. I suffer them no more. Waste someone else's time.

Being a failed school teacher is a bitch, ain't it, Crappo ... Looks like
your
precious union is finally getting its comeuppance.
You haven't posted any links, because you don't have any. Like all
Liberals,
you are all mouth and full of shit. Go pray to your Nigger.

Vtcapo
2011-02-25 22:12:13 EST
On Feb 25, 8:49 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "richard travisano" <gey...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 25, 8:40 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 24, 10:15 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Our tough leader, aka the "Anointed One" once again displayed a rather
> > > amusing show of incessant lip-flapping on the topic of Libya, using such
> > > jewels as "unacceptable", "exercise restraint" and "I will take away
> > > Khadafi's Rubber Duckie". I am sure the old and tired
> > > "let me be clear" was in there as well.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110224/pl_afp/libyapoliticsunrestus
>
> > > If Ronnie were in charge, the fighter jets would already be back from
> > > destroying Khadafi's camel corral and tent city.
>
> > > Of course Ronnie had the cajones ... Hussein has ... well, nothing
> > > but a TelePrompTer .... and some worn-out rhetoric ... but not a
> > > hint of any balls.
>
> > Moron, true revolution is had when the blood of its own people is
> > shed. Not the blood or though the efforts of outside forces. Libya
> > will fall on its own without our assistance.
>
> > Your Bush/Ronnie hawk like approach doesn t work. Iraq and Afghanistan
> > are examples of that. Tunisia, Egypt and now Libya show that these
> > countries were ripe for democratic revolution for long time. Iran is
> > not immune.
>
> > Let s see, we spend about 63 Billion on security and something as HUGE
> > as TOTAL population discontent which is on the verge of revolution is
> > not noticed? I think not. Iraq was invaded not because of poor
> > intelligence but that the Bush Bones Cartel knew time was running out
> > and had to beat them the people to the punch.
>
> > I wonder what the current numbers are on Halliburton, just to name one
> > of their cash cows?
>
> > RT
> > And. just for clarification, could you post here, for all to see, the
> > obscene
> > profits the "Bush Bones Cartel" and "Cheney's Halliburton" reaped from
> > the invasion of Iraq ??? Since you so adamant about it, I'm sure you'll
> > have
> > the required links at your fingertips, you mentally challenged midget.
>
> > Looks like you swallowed the Oh'Bummer Kool Aid, lock, stock and barrel.
>
> I provide you with links, you look and nothing in your mind ever
> changes. I suffered my share of fools teaching Middle School for 22
> year. I suffer them no more.  Waste someone else's time.
>
>         ***********************************************
> Being a failed school teacher is a bitch, ain't it, Crappo ... Looks like
> your
> precious union is finally getting its comeuppance.
> You haven't posted any links, because you don't have any.  Like all
> Liberals,
> you are all mouth and full of shit. Go pray to your Nigger.

Because you are mentally challenged try "money made by Halliburton in
Iraq" in the Google search bar for starters.......Putz!

You are a waste of time...
RT

On 2/25/2011 4:38 PM, richard travisano wrote:

> I provide you with links, you look and nothing in your mind ever
> changes. I suffered my share of fools teaching Middle School for 22
> year. I suffer them no more. Waste someone else's time.
>
> RT

Ahem... Cappie.

You realize that you just gave out your real
name... Right?

Vtcapo
2011-02-26 08:25:06 EST
On Feb 26, 5:20 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/25/2011 4:38 PM, richard travisano wrote:
>

> > I provide you with links, you look and nothing in your mind ever
> > changes. I suffered my share of fools teaching Middle School for 22
> > year. I suffer them no more.  Waste someone else's time.
>
> > RT
>
> Ahem... Cappie.
>
> You realize that you just gave out your real
> name... Right?

The MIB already know....

RT