Research Discussion: Four Americans Killed By Somali Pirates

Four Americans Killed By Somali Pirates

The Navy seals had them in their crosshairs ... our head Muslim, Oh'Bummer,
issued the order for them not to use force, but to negotiate.
Mind you, these are trained killers, with their skill set honed for just
such an occasion.
But then our HNIC, a Saul Alinski type Community Organizing trained
Muslim pussy doesn't want to offend his fellow Islamic ragheads.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/us_piracy_americans

How I wish he had traded Hillary for the four ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

The Navy seals had them in their crosshairs ... our head Muslim, Oh'Bummer,
issued the order for them not to use force, but to negotiate.
Mind you, these are trained killers, with their skill set honed for just
such an occasion.
But then our HNIC, a Saul Alinski type Community Organizing trained
Muslim pussy doesn't want to offend his fellow Islamic ragheads.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/us_piracy_americans

How I wish he had traded Hillary for the four ...
Funny, the article doesn't say anything about crosshairs or orders to not
use force. I suspect, as usual, you heard that from Rush, or more than
likely, you just made shit up.

Vtcapo
2011-02-23 07:00:11 EST
On Feb 22, 8:27 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Navy seals had them in their crosshairs ... our head Muslim, Oh'Bummer,
> issued the order for them not to use force, but to negotiate.
> Mind you, these are trained killers, with their skill set honed for just
> such an occasion.
> But then our HNIC, a Saul Alinski type Community Organizing trained
> Muslim pussy doesn't want to offend his fellow Islamic ragheads.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/us_piracy_americans
>
> How I wish he had traded Hillary for the four ...

Humm... Americans murdered in a luxury sailboat sailing around the
Horn of Africa with a boat load of Bible's. What the fuck do you
expect.....

RT

On 2/23/2011 7:00 AM, vtcapo wrote:
> On Feb 22, 8:27 pm, "Hagar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> The Navy seals had them in their crosshairs ... our head Muslim, Oh'Bummer,
>> issued the order for them not to use force, but to negotiate.
>> Mind you, these are trained killers, with their skill set honed for just
>> such an occasion.
>> But then our HNIC, a Saul Alinski type Community Organizing trained
>> Muslim pussy doesn't want to offend his fellow Islamic ragheads.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/us_piracy_americans
>>
>> How I wish he had traded Hillary for the four ...
>
> Humm... Americans murdered in a luxury sailboat sailing around the
> Horn of Africa with a boat load of Bible's. What the fuck do you
> expect.....

I'm glad they died.

Otherwise we'd be inundated with "It's a miracle" bullshit.

> On 2/23/2011 7:00 AM, vtcapo wrote:
>> On Feb 22, 8:27 pm, "Hagar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> The Navy seals had them in their crosshairs ... our head Muslim,
>>> Oh'Bummer,
>>> issued the order for them not to use force, but to negotiate.
>>> Mind you, these are trained killers, with their skill set honed for just
>>> such an occasion.
>>> But then our HNIC, a Saul Alinski type Community Organizing trained
>>> Muslim pussy doesn't want to offend his fellow Islamic ragheads.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/us_piracy_americans
>>>
>>> How I wish he had traded Hillary for the four ...
>>
>> Humm... Americans murdered in a luxury sailboat sailing around the
>> Horn of Africa with a boat load of Bible's. What the fuck do you
>> expect.....
>

> I'm glad they died.
>
> Otherwise we'd be inundated with "It's a miracle" bullshit.

OTOH ... it could have been a boat full of retired, failed math teachers,
the Union scum variety, no less ... would that be different ???

Vtcapo
2011-02-23 09:01:16 EST
On Feb 23, 8:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Humm... Americans murdered in a luxury sailboat sailing around the
> >> Horn of Africa with a boat load of Bible's. What the fuck do you
> >> expect.....
>
> > I'm glad they died.
>
> > Otherwise we'd be inundated with "It's a miracle" bullshit.
>
> OTOH ... it could have been a boat full of retired, failed math teachers,
> the Union scum variety, no less ... would that be different ???

I'm sure if it were a boatload of trailer trash craKKKers, sharing
their road kill recipes would have saved the day.

RT

Jake
2011-02-23 09:14:44 EST
On Feb 22, 8:45 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> The Navy seals had them in their crosshairs ... our head Muslim, Oh'Bummer,
> issued the order for them not to use force, but to negotiate.
> Mind you, these are trained killers, with their skill set honed for just
> such an occasion.
> But then our HNIC, a Saul Alinski type Community Organizing trained
> Muslim pussy doesn't want to offend his fellow Islamic ragheads.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/us_piracy_americans
>
> How I wish he had traded Hillary for the four ...
> Funny, the article doesn't say anything about crosshairs or orders to not
> use force.  I suspect, as usual, you heard that from Rush, or more than
> likely, you just made shit up.

His lover, aka Patriot, passed him the information while Hag's
performed fellatio on him. And such is life at the trailerpark.
Jake.

The Patriot
2011-02-23 11:17:25 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Navy seals had them in their crosshairs ... our
> head Muslim, Oh'Bummer, issued the order for them not
> to use force, but to negotiate.
> Mind you, these are trained killers, with their skill
> set honed for just such an occasion.
> But then our HNIC, a Saul Alinski type Community
> Organizing trained
> Muslim pussy doesn't want to offend his fellow
> Islamic ragheads.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/us_piracy_americans
>
> How I wish he had traded Hillary for the four ...
How about throwing in Numb Nancy and Horrible Harry
just for extras?