Research Discussion: Like Dominoes ...

Like Dominoes ...

Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone

Is GWB a genius or what ...

Bast
2011-02-22 11:31:30 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
> Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
> Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone
>
> Is GWB a genius or what ...

Aw geez,...the world was in a mess long before G W.
But if you want to blame him for the current mayhem,....feel free.

Of course in Iran and China, that both told G W to blow it out his
shorts,....they seem to be doing great

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:31:30 -0500, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hagar wrote:
>> Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
>> Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
>> Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
>> Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
>> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
>> Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
>> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone
>>
>> Is GWB a genius or what ...
>

>Aw geez,...the world was in a mess long before ...

"the world was in a mess long before" ...

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nfyALZbfMMk/Rn_mSliVl1I/AAAAAAAAADQ/ZbN1i6jDsyU/IMG_0232.jpg

fossilized dinosaur poop.

_________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2011-02-22 13:23:00 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:31:30 -0500, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> Hagar wrote:
>>> Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
>>> Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
>>> Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>>> Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>>> Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>>> Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>>> Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>>> Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
>>> Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
>>> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
>>> Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
>>> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone
>>>
>>> Is GWB a genius or what ...
>>

>> Aw geez,...the world was in a mess long before ...
>

> "the world was in a mess long before" ...
>
> http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nfyALZbfMMk/Rn_mSliVl1I/AAAAAAAAADQ/ZbN1i6jDsyU/IMG_0232.jpg
>
> fossilized dinosaur poop.

Okay, I'll grant you it DOES bear a resemblenace to GW,....but it is still
not indisputable proof

Warhol
2011-02-22 18:07:00 EST
On Feb 22, 4:47 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
> Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
> Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone
>
> Is GWB a genius or what ...

Saddam Hussein-Not Bush Nor Cheney-Was Telling the Truth...

Barack Saddam Hussein Obama = wolf in sheep's clothes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s1j0KHTGfY

>From Jun. 29, 2005 - President George W. Bush Jr.:

"I am absolutely confident that we made the right decision. And not
only that, I'm absolutely confident that the actions we took in Iraq
are influencing reformers and freedom lovers in the greater Middle
East. And I believe that you're going to see the rise of democracy in
many countries in the broader Middle East, which will lay the
foundation for peace. "

This doesn't prove that Bushy was right. That proves that they planned
this for a very long time. Don't forget that every president for the
last 4 - 5 decades = puppets. They are puppets taking orders on their
cellphones.

May They go down in history as pirates who sold the world to Turic
Mongols!!!

http://rimworlds.com/theclassicsciencefictionchannel/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/350-deadly-mantis.jpg

We know it wasn't for the oil. Sharon told dubya "we need this done"

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:07:00 -0800 (PST), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 22, 4:47 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
>> Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
>> Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
>> Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
>> Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
>> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
>> Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
>> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone
>>
>> Is GWB a genius or what ...
>

>Saddam Hussein-Not Bush Nor Cheney-Was Telling the Truth...
>
>Barack Saddam Hussein Obama = wolf in sheep's clothes

Saddam Hussein...

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2006-12/30/xin_07120330172714031506149.jpg

Dick Cheney...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NUZ_fM-TQKQ/RlzV9Y1HBAI/AAAAAAAABek/GEToOTqrz5A/s400/Cheney%20Gun%20Image.jpg

Mr HVAC...

http://picturrs.com/files/funzug/imgs/misc/greatpics_moments_12.jpg

Sir Gilligan Horry...

http://www.cultfiction.com.au/images/frank-frazetta-science-fiction-space-gun.jpg

Barack Obama...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BGKL7CKWeH0/SX3OfCgr9XI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/g4VN38WQFhw/s400/funny-barack-obama.jpeg

____________________________

"Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 22, 4:47 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
> Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
> Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone
>
> Is GWB a genius or what ...

Saddam Hussein-Not Bush Nor Cheney-Was Telling the Truth...

Barack Saddam Hussein Obama = wolf in sheep's clothes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s1j0KHTGfY

>From Jun. 29, 2005 - President George W. Bush Jr.:

"I am absolutely confident that we made the right decision. And not
only that, I'm absolutely confident that the actions we took in Iraq
are influencing reformers and freedom lovers in the greater Middle
East. And I believe that you're going to see the rise of democracy in
many countries in the broader Middle East, which will lay the
foundation for peace. "

This doesn't prove that Bushy was right. That proves that they planned
this for a very long time. Don't forget that every president for the
last 4 - 5 decades = puppets. They are puppets taking orders on their
cellphones.

May They go down in history as pirates who sold the world to Turic
Mongols!!!

http://rimworlds.com/theclassicsciencefictionchannel/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/350-deadly-mantis.jpg

We know it wasn't for the oil. Sharon told dubya "we need this done"

That would be a beautiful sight ... the entire Mid East (read: ragheads)
turned into glass, saturated with radiation ....

Warhol
2011-02-23 09:49:05 EST
On Feb 23, 2:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 22, 4:47 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> > Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> > Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> > Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> > Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> > Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> > Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> > Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
> > Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
> > Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
> > Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
> > Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone
>
> > Is GWB a genius or what ...
>
> Saddam Hussein-Not Bush Nor Cheney-Was Telling the Truth...
>
> Barack Saddam Hussein Obama = wolf in sheep's clothes
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s1j0KHTGfY
>
> From Jun. 29, 2005 - President George W. Bush Jr.:
>
> "I am absolutely confident that we made the right decision. And not
> only that, I'm absolutely confident that the actions we took in Iraq
> are influencing reformers and freedom lovers in the greater Middle
> East. And I believe that you're going to see the rise of democracy in
> many countries in the broader Middle East, which will lay the
> foundation for peace. "
>
> This doesn't prove that Bushy was right. That proves that they planned
> this for a very long time. Don't forget that every president for the
> last 4 - 5 decades = puppets. They are puppets taking orders on their
> cellphones.
>
> May They go down in history as pirates who sold the world to Turic
> Mongols!!!
>
> http://rimworlds.com/theclassicsciencefictionchannel/wp-content/uploa...
>
> We know it wasn't for the oil. Sharon told dubya "we need this done"
>
>         ****************************************
> That would be a beautiful sight ... the entire Mid East (read: ragheads)
> turned into glass, saturated with radiation ....

Keep dreaming... Nuclear Bombs don't exist...

The fact that the atomic bomb doesn't exist also means that Pisrael
doesn't possess the bomb. Interesting, No?

And It means that Mordechai Vanunu is in fact still a mossad agent. He
was never sent in prison. His story was invented in order to reinforce
people's belief in the existence of the atomic bomb. Some people call
this "hoax maintenance".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7RQJyt-BzM

sorry to burst your doom bubble...but Israhell doesnt have nukes...no
one does...so you dont have to worry and curl up in a ball under your
desk...

http://www.wikilaw3k.org/forum/Military/If-Israel-fires-nuclear-missiles-at-Iran-right-364719.htm

On Feb 22, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
> Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
> Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone
>
> Is GWB a genius or what ...

According to you and other redneck KKK, so was Hitler.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 22, 7:47 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tunisia - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Egypt - Demonstrations for Democracy ... done.
> Libya - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Morocco - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Dubai - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Bahrain - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Algeria - Demonstrations for Democracy ... in prog.
> Wisconsin - Taxpayer revolt to end Union rip-offs .. done.
> Iraq - Democracy, compliments of G.W. Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone.
> Afghanistan - Democracy, compliments of G.W.Bush .. done.
> Muddled by Hussein Oh'Bummer ... undone
>
> Is GWB a genius or what ...

According to you and other redneck KKK, so was Hitler.

You are right, GuthBall ... an unsuccessful search for a resemblance of a
brain in your head by the renowned Dr.Mengele would have cooked your goose
rightfully so. No morons allowed in the Fatherland.