Research Discussion: This Is Just Around The Corner

This Is Just Around The Corner

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Unless we have the resolve to get rid of the perpetrators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ

Vtcapo
2011-02-16 07:33:30 EST
On Feb 15, 10:30 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Unless we have the resolve to get rid of the perpetrators.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ

This is what you get when you have a 700+ Billion dollar defense
budget, Healthcare Lite. How about the politicians reducing the
allotment to the DOD and divert it to Healthcare so we have a system
comparable to Europeans or Canadians? I'll give you an example. My
brother in law who lives in Canada had a variety of health problems,
which included a brain aneurysm, prostate cancer and most recently a
stent. All were handled expeditiously and successfully with him
having to pay NOTHING out of pocket. Ooops correction, with his last
procedure he had to pay $10.25, for long distance phone service. On
the other hand in 2004 I had open-heart surgery. My bill totaled over
$250,000.00. Luckily I had insurance with the Palm Beach County
School System. Still my out of pocket expense was over $7500.00. If I
did not have insurance I would have lost everything.

Quit your fucking whining and put the money where it needs to go, into
the Public Option.

RT

"Hagar" wrote in message

Unless we have the resolve to get rid of the perpetrators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ

Using that ratio, you wouldn't even be treated for a runny nose.

On Feb 15, 10:30 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Unless we have the resolve to get rid of the perpetrators.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ

This is what you get when you have a 700+ Billion dollar defense
budget, Healthcare Lite. How about the politicians reducing the
allotment to the DOD and divert it to Healthcare so we have a system
comparable to Europeans or Canadians? I'll give you an example. My
brother in law who lives in Canada had a variety of health problems,
which included a brain aneurysm, prostate cancer and most recently a
stent. All were handled expeditiously and successfully with him
having to pay NOTHING out of pocket. Ooops correction, with his last
procedure he had to pay $10.25, for long distance phone service. On
the other hand in 2004 I had open-heart surgery. My bill totaled over
$250,000.00. Luckily I had insurance with the Palm Beach County
School System. Still my out of pocket expense was over $7500.00. If I
did not have insurance I would have lost everything.

Quit your fucking whining and put the money where it needs to go, into
the Public Option.

RT
Perhaps we can add to the Obamanationcare a clause that also pays your car
insurance, makes your house payment and pays your utility bills, you
ignorant
fuck. I'll make it simple for you: there is no free ride for losers and
loafers.
Those who need medical care have NEVER, EVER been denied any urgent
care, except in you Liberal's illustrious imagination. You all want to be on
welfare,
section 8 housing, foodstamps and free public transportation ... I know that
you Losers actually think you're entitled to that.
All I know is this, dickhead: before the Negroid, my medical co-payment was
$5, an Emergency Room visit was $15 and for another $15 all my prescriptions
were covered (hardly ever use that one). Fast forward to today, with
Oh'Bummercare an almost done deal: Co-payment is $20, Emergency Room is
$50 and prescriptions are now a percentage of the grossly inflated Pharma
price.
You are a moron of epic proportions, Crappo ...

On Feb 16, 4:33 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 10:30 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Unless we have the resolve to get rid of the perpetrators.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ
>
> This is what you get when you have a 700+ Billion dollar defense
> budget, Healthcare Lite.  How about the politicians reducing the
> allotment to the DOD and divert it to Healthcare so we have a system
> comparable to Europeans or Canadians?  I'll give you an example.  My
> brother in law who lives in Canada had a variety of health problems,
> which included a brain aneurysm, prostate cancer and most recently a
> stent.  All were handled expeditiously and successfully with him
> having to pay NOTHING out of pocket.  Ooops correction, with his last
> procedure he had to pay $10.25, for long distance phone service.  On
> the other hand in 2004 I had open-heart surgery. My bill totaled over
> $250,000.00.  Luckily I had insurance with the Palm Beach County
> School System. Still my out of pocket expense was over $7500.00.  If I
> did not have insurance I would have lost everything.
>
> Quit your fucking whining and put the money where it needs to go, into
> the Public Option.
>
> RT

But that's exactly what ZNR/GOP certified rednecks want, is for you
and most everyone else to lose everything, go bankrupt and preferably
starve to death.

http://translate.google.com/#

Vtcapo
2011-02-16 22:43:19 EST
On Feb 16, 8:22 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 15, 10:30 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Unless we have the resolve to get rid of the perpetrators.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ
>
> This is what you get when you have a 700+ Billion dollar defense
> budget, Healthcare Lite.  How about the politicians reducing the
> allotment to the DOD and divert it to Healthcare so we have a system
> comparable to Europeans or Canadians?  I'll give you an example.  My
> brother in law who lives in Canada had a variety of health problems,
> which included a brain aneurysm, prostate cancer and most recently a
> stent.  All were handled expeditiously and successfully with him
> having to pay NOTHING out of pocket.  Ooops correction, with his last
> procedure he had to pay $10.25, for long distance phone service.  On
> the other hand in 2004 I had open-heart surgery. My bill totaled over
> $250,000.00.  Luckily I had insurance with the Palm Beach County
> School System. Still my out of pocket expense was over $7500.00.  If I
> did not have insurance I would have lost everything.
>
> Quit your fucking whining and put the money where it needs to go, into
> the Public Option.
>
> RT
>         ****************************************
> Perhaps we can add to the Obamanationcare a clause that also pays your car
> insurance, makes your house payment and pays your utility bills, you
> ignorant
> fuck.  I'll make it simple for you:  there is no free ride for losers and
> loafers.
> Those who need medical care have NEVER, EVER been denied any urgent
> care, except in you Liberal's illustrious imagination. You all want to be on
> welfare,
> section 8 housing, foodstamps and free public transportation ... I know that
> you Losers actually think you're entitled to that.
> All I know is this, dickhead: before the Negroid, my medical co-payment was
> $5, an Emergency Room visit was $15 and for another $15 all my prescriptions
> were covered (hardly ever use that one).  Fast forward to today, with
> Oh'Bummercare an almost done deal:  Co-payment is $20, Emergency Room is
> $50 and prescriptions are now a percentage of the grossly inflated Pharma
> price.
> You are a moron of epic proportions, Crappo ...

$5 Co-pay, $15 Emergency Room and another $15 for prescriptions? I
thought HVAC was the certified liar in this NG. You are a total ass
and no one believes a word you say.

RT

On Feb 16, 7:43 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 16, 8:22 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 15, 10:30 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Unless we have the resolve to get rid of the perpetrators.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ
>
> > This is what you get when you have a 700+ Billion dollar defense
> > budget, Healthcare Lite.  How about the politicians reducing the
> > allotment to the DOD and divert it to Healthcare so we have a system
> > comparable to Europeans or Canadians?  I'll give you an example.  My
> > brother in law who lives in Canada had a variety of health problems,
> > which included a brain aneurysm, prostate cancer and most recently a
> > stent.  All were handled expeditiously and successfully with him
> > having to pay NOTHING out of pocket.  Ooops correction, with his last
> > procedure he had to pay $10.25, for long distance phone service.  On
> > the other hand in 2004 I had open-heart surgery. My bill totaled over
> > $250,000.00.  Luckily I had insurance with the Palm Beach County
> > School System. Still my out of pocket expense was over $7500.00.  If I
> > did not have insurance I would have lost everything.
>
> > Quit your fucking whining and put the money where it needs to go, into
> > the Public Option.
>
> > RT
> >         ****************************************
> > Perhaps we can add to the Obamanationcare a clause that also pays your car
> > insurance, makes your house payment and pays your utility bills, you
> > ignorant
> > fuck.  I'll make it simple for you:  there is no free ride for losers and
> > loafers.
> > Those who need medical care have NEVER, EVER been denied any urgent
> > care, except in you Liberal's illustrious imagination. You all want to be on
> > welfare,
> > section 8 housing, foodstamps and free public transportation ... I know that
> > you Losers actually think you're entitled to that.
> > All I know is this, dickhead: before the Negroid, my medical co-payment was
> > $5, an Emergency Room visit was $15 and for another $15 all my prescriptions
> > were covered (hardly ever use that one).  Fast forward to today, with
> > Oh'Bummercare an almost done deal:  Co-payment is $20, Emergency Room is
> > $50 and prescriptions are now a percentage of the grossly inflated Pharma
> > price.
> > You are a moron of epic proportions, Crappo ...
>
> $5 Co-pay, $15 Emergency Room and another $15 for prescriptions?  I
> thought HVAC was the certified liar in this NG. You are a total ass
> and no one believes a word you say.
>
> RT

Hagar and HVAC came from the same LLPOF egg.

http://translate.google.com/#

Herbert Glazier
2011-02-17 04:55:47 EST
On Feb 16, 10:43 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 16, 8:22 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 15, 10:30 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Unless we have the resolve to get rid of the perpetrators.
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ
>
> > This is what you get when you have a 700+ Billion dollar defense
> > budget, Healthcare Lite.  How about the politicians reducing the
> > allotment to the DOD and divert it to Healthcare so we have a system
> > comparable to Europeans or Canadians?  I'll give you an example.  My
> > brother in law who lives in Canada had a variety of health problems,
> > which included a brain aneurysm, prostate cancer and most recently a
> > stent.  All were handled expeditiously and successfully with him
> > having to pay NOTHING out of pocket.  Ooops correction, with his last
> > procedure he had to pay $10.25, for long distance phone service.  On
> > the other hand in 2004 I had open-heart surgery. My bill totaled over
> > $250,000.00.  Luckily I had insurance with the Palm Beach County
> > School System. Still my out of pocket expense was over $7500.00.  If I
> > did not have insurance I would have lost everything.
>
> > Quit your fucking whining and put the money where it needs to go, into
> > the Public Option.
>
> > RT
> >         ****************************************
> > Perhaps we can add to the Obamanationcare a clause that also pays your car
> > insurance, makes your house payment and pays your utility bills, you
> > ignorant
> > fuck.  I'll make it simple for you:  there is no free ride for losers and
> > loafers.
> > Those who need medical care have NEVER, EVER been denied any urgent
> > care, except in you Liberal's illustrious imagination. You all want to be on
> > welfare,
> > section 8 housing, foodstamps and free public transportation ... I know that
> > you Losers actually think you're entitled to that.
> > All I know is this, dickhead: before the Negroid, my medical co-payment was
> > $5, an Emergency Room visit was $15 and for another $15 all my prescriptions
> > were covered (hardly ever use that one).  Fast forward to today, with
> > Oh'Bummercare an almost done deal:  Co-payment is $20, Emergency Room is
> > $50 and prescriptions are now a percentage of the grossly inflated Pharma
> > price.
> > You are a moron of epic proportions, Crappo ...
>
> $5 Co-pay, $15 Emergency Room and another $15 for prescriptions?  I
> thought HVAC was the certified liar in this NG. You are a total ass
> and no one believes a word you say.
>
> RT

Florida governor Rick Scott was able to steal 1.7 billion from
medicare. Most of that came from nursing homes. He being a Mafia top
gun is above the laws of USA. USA is in the red because of medicare
fraud. My blood test strips cost over a buck each. TreBert

On Feb 16, 8:22 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 15, 10:30 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Unless we have the resolve to get rid of the perpetrators.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ
>
> This is what you get when you have a 700+ Billion dollar defense
> budget, Healthcare Lite. How about the politicians reducing the
> allotment to the DOD and divert it to Healthcare so we have a system
> comparable to Europeans or Canadians? I'll give you an example. My
> brother in law who lives in Canada had a variety of health problems,
> which included a brain aneurysm, prostate cancer and most recently a
> stent. All were handled expeditiously and successfully with him
> having to pay NOTHING out of pocket. Ooops correction, with his last
> procedure he had to pay $10.25, for long distance phone service. On
> the other hand in 2004 I had open-heart surgery. My bill totaled over
> $250,000.00. Luckily I had insurance with the Palm Beach County
> School System. Still my out of pocket expense was over $7500.00. If I
> did not have insurance I would have lost everything.
>
> Quit your fucking whining and put the money where it needs to go, into
> the Public Option.
>
> RT
> Perhaps we can add to the Obamanationcare a clause that also pays your car
> insurance, makes your house payment and pays your utility bills, you
> ignorant
> fuck. I'll make it simple for you: there is no free ride for losers and
> loafers.
> Those who need medical care have NEVER, EVER been denied any urgent
> care, except in you Liberal's illustrious imagination. You all want to be
> on
> welfare,
> section 8 housing, foodstamps and free public transportation ... I know
> that
> you Losers actually think you're entitled to that.
> All I know is this, dickhead: before the Negroid, my medical co-payment
> was
> $5, an Emergency Room visit was $15 and for another $15 all my
> prescriptions
> were covered (hardly ever use that one). Fast forward to today, with
> Oh'Bummercare an almost done deal: Co-payment is $20, Emergency Room is
> $50 and prescriptions are now a percentage of the grossly inflated Pharma
> price.
> You are a moron of epic proportions, Crappo ...

$5 Co-pay, $15 Emergency Room and another $15 for prescriptions? I
thought HVAC was the certified liar in this NG. You are a total ass
and no one believes a word you say.

RT
It doesn't really matter what a bona-fide Liberal moron thinks, RT ... all
I'm
telling you is that, should Obamacare stand, there won't be any doctors
around to administer any care, since they'll all have long since quit in
utter
disgust with a system that appeals to idiots like you. Good luck with that
Hopey-Changey thingie.

PS: in 2006 I paid $15 for 300 pills to prep my prostate for Brachy Therapy.
The MSRP on the bottle was $728. The Brachy Therapy (insertion of 82
radio-active tabs with a half-life of 72 days) itself cost $20, or the price
of an
office visit. It really doesn't matter what losers like you believe, but
instead of
bringing people up to my level of healthcare, the Nigger is bringing
everyone
who had excellent medical coverage down to the lowest common denominator
of his ill-conceived pipe-dream. Way to go Oh"Bummer ... your Loons feel
tingles up their spines in your majestic presence.

Vtcapo
2011-02-17 09:57:35 EST
On Feb 17, 8:48 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> utter
> disgust with a system that appeals to idiots like you.  Good luck with that
> Hopey-Changey thingie.
>
> PS: in 2006 I paid $15 for 300 pills to prep my prostate for Brachy Therapy.
> The MSRP on the bottle was $728.  The Brachy Therapy (insertion of 82
> radio-active tabs with a half-life of 72 days) itself cost $20, or the price
> of an
> office visit. It really doesn't matter what losers like you believe, but
> instead of
> bringing people up to my level of healthcare, the Nigger is bringing
> everyone
> who had excellent medical coverage down to the lowest common denominator
> of his ill-conceived pipe-dream. Way to go Oh"Bummer ... your Loons feel
> tingles up their spines in your majestic presence.

Try peddling your shit to the 40+ million disenfranchised individuals
without medical insurance and those that have inadequate coverage. We
are the only industrialized country in the West where you can lose
everything because of medical problems.

Your lack of social conscience is duly noted.

RT

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)