Research Discussion: VtCrappo ... Read It And Weep ...

VtCrappo ... Read It And Weep ...

... weep over your own ignorance of believing everything you see.
The National Inquirer is not a New Magazine ...
YouTube is not a publisher of scientific documentaries ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110211/sc_space/hoaxintheholylandjerusalemufoaprovenfake

And, you are not a teacher, but a hapless hack and thousands of
cashiers who cannot make change for a dollar are cursing your
failure to educate them. Time to hit your water-cooled bong, RT.

Vtcapo
2011-02-14 14:55:20 EST
On Feb 14, 10:54 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... weep over your own ignorance of believing everything you see.
> The National Inquirer is not a New Magazine ...
> YouTube is not a publisher of scientific documentaries ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110211/sc_space/hoaxintheholylandjeru...
>
> And, you are not a teacher, but a hapless hack and thousands of
> cashiers who cannot make change for a dollar are cursing your
> failure to educate them.  Time to hit your water-cooled bong, RT.

YaaaaWnnnnnnnnnn.... All fluff no stuff. Same old shit. You even
posted the same article I dismissed last week for being total
conjecture on the part of the author. You need to keep up.

Still Waiting,
RT
PS Now I know I really ticked you off.. Bawhahahahahahaha....

On Feb 14, 10:54 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... weep over your own ignorance of believing everything you see.
> The National Inquirer is not a New Magazine ...
> YouTube is not a publisher of scientific documentaries ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110211/sc_space/hoaxintheholylandjeru...
>
> And, you are not a teacher, but a hapless hack and thousands of
> cashiers who cannot make change for a dollar are cursing your
> failure to educate them. Time to hit your water-cooled bong, RT.

YaaaaWnnnnnnnnnn.... All fluff no stuff. Same old shit. You even
posted the same article I dismissed last week for being total
conjecture on the part of the author. You need to keep up.

Still Waiting,

Had to re-post it, since you just don't get it the first time around ...
have any
proof of your Jerusalem Aleeuns yet ?? Didn't think so ... dream on ..

On 2/14/2011 9:03 PM, Hagar wrote:

> YaaaaWnnnnnnnnnn.... All fluff no stuff. Same old shit. You even
> posted the same article I dismissed last week for being total
> conjecture on the part of the author. You need to keep up.
>
> Still Waiting,

> Had to re-post it, since you just don't get it the first time around ...
> have any
> proof of your Jerusalem Aleeuns yet ?? Didn't think so ... dream on ..

I don't know why liberals have such a tough time
admitting that they were wrong.

It's why they can't seem to move forward.

Vtcapo
2011-02-15 08:32:07 EST
On Feb 15, 8:02 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/14/2011 9:03 PM, Hagar wrote:
>

> > YaaaaWnnnnnnnnnn....  All fluff no stuff. Same old shit. You even
> > posted the same article I dismissed last week for being total
> > conjecture on the part of the author. You need to keep up.
>
> > Still Waiting,
>
> >          *********************************************
> > Had to re-post it, since you just don't get it the first time around ...
> > have any
> > proof of your Jerusalem Aleeuns yet ?? Didn't think so ... dream on ..
>
> I don't know why liberals have such a tough time
> admitting that they were wrong.
>
> It's why they can't seem to move forward.

Trolling again? You guys must be bored? How about looking through
the archives. That should keep you busy.....

RT

> On 2/14/2011 9:03 PM, Hagar wrote:
>

>> YaaaaWnnnnnnnnnn.... All fluff no stuff. Same old shit. You even
>> posted the same article I dismissed last week for being total
>> conjecture on the part of the author. You need to keep up.
>>
>> Still Waiting,

>> Had to re-post it, since you just don't get it the first time around ...
>> have any
>> proof of your Jerusalem Aleeuns yet ?? Didn't think so ... dream on ..
>

> I don't know why liberals have such a tough time
> admitting that they were wrong.
>
> It's why they can't seem to move forward.

Nah ... they can't see where they are going because they have their
heads firmly ensconced in their rectums ... they can't see ... period.

On 2/15/2011 8:32 AM, vtcapo wrote:

>>> *********************************************
>>> Had to re-post it, since you just don't get it the first time around ...
>>> have any
>>> proof of your Jerusalem Aleeuns yet ?? Didn't think so ... dream on ..
>>
>> I don't know why liberals have such a tough time
>> admitting that they were wrong.
>>
>> It's why they can't seem to move forward.
>
> Trolling again? You guys must be bored? How about looking through
> the archives. That should keep you busy.....

Ya. I'll get to that later.

Right now I'm wondering why you can't just admit that
you were wrong about the Jerusalem ufo? It has been
proven fake by far better video people than just me.

It calls everything that you believe into question.

Vtcapo
2011-02-15 09:08:59 EST
On Feb 15, 8:43 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I don't know why liberals have such a tough time
> >> admitting that they were wrong.
>
> >> It's why they can't seem to move forward.
>
> > Trolling again?  You guys must be bored?  How about looking through
> > the archives. That should keep you busy.....
>
> Ya. I'll get to that later.
>
> Right now I'm wondering why you can't just admit that
> you were wrong about the Jerusalem ufo?  It has been
> proven fake by far better video people than just me.
>
> It calls everything that you believe into question.

Quit wasting my time with your meaningless accusations. Until you or
someone else comes forward with what I originally suggested, I will
consider this matter closed.

If it's about you or Hag having the last word, go right ahead.

RT

On 2/15/2011 9:08 AM, vtcapo wrote:

>> Right now I'm wondering why you can't just admit that
>> you were wrong about the Jerusalem ufo? It has been
>> proven fake by far better video people than just me.
>>
>> It calls everything that you believe into question.
>
> Quit wasting my time with your meaningless accusations.

There is no accusation. Just a question.
To believe what I asked was an accusation smacks of paranoia.