Research Discussion: Michelle Oh'Bummer: Laughter Is Good For Marriage ...

Michelle Oh'Bummer: Laughter Is Good For Marriage ...

Yea, Michelle, especially when you're laughing your ass off over the fact
that you don't have to go and buy your own KFC any longer ... you have
a staff of 29 publicly funded (tax payer money) honkeys to do it for your
sorry, fat ass.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110213/ap_on_re_us/us_michelle_obama_love_and_marriage

She sure got "Proud" of being an American, as soon as the gravy train
began ...
Please, please tell us what we can eat ... we're so helpless without your
valuable input, fat-ass ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

Yea, Michelle, especially when you're laughing your ass off over the fact
that you don't have to go and buy your own KFC any longer ... you have
a staff of 29 publicly funded (tax payer money) honkeys to do it for your
sorry, fat ass.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110213/ap_on_re_us/us_michelle_obama_love_and_marriage

She sure got "Proud" of being an American, as soon as the gravy train
began ...
Please, please tell us what we can eat ... we're so helpless without your
valuable input, fat-ass ...

This from a man who seldom eats anything not in a bucket or on stick.

On Feb 13, 12:09 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> Yea, Michelle, especially when you're laughing your ass off over the fact
> that you don't have to go and buy your own KFC any longer ... you have
> a staff of 29 publicly funded (tax payer money) honkeys to do it for your
> sorry, fat ass.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110213/ap_on_re_us/us_michelle_obama_lov...
>
> She sure got "Proud" of being an American, as soon as the gravy train
> began ...
> Please, please tell us what we can eat ... we're so helpless without your
> valuable input, fat-ass ...

> This from a man who seldom eats anything not in a bucket or on  stick.

Rednecks deep-fry everything, so it all taste exactly the same no
matters what.

http://translate.google.com/#

Jake
2011-02-13 18:37:39 EST
On Feb 13, 2:09 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> Yea, Michelle, especially when you're laughing your ass off over the fact
> that you don't have to go and buy your own KFC any longer ... you have
> a staff of 29 publicly funded (tax payer money) honkeys to do it for your
> sorry, fat ass.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110213/ap_on_re_us/us_michelle_obama_lov...
>
> She sure got "Proud" of being an American, as soon as the gravy train
> began ...
> Please, please tell us what we can eat ... we're so helpless without your
> valuable input, fat-ass ...
>
> ***************************************************************************­***
> This from a man who seldom eats anything not in a bucket or on  stick.

To Hags, his idea of a rich man's meal is dining, with his sweet buddy
Patriot, at KFC. So he goes ahead and assumes that's where the
President and his family go to "splurge" on the taxpayer's money. One
dumbass craKKKer. LOL!!!
Jake.

On Feb 13, 2:09 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> Yea, Michelle, especially when you're laughing your ass off over the fact
> that you don't have to go and buy your own KFC any longer ... you have
> a staff of 29 publicly funded (tax payer money) honkeys to do it for your
> sorry, fat ass.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110213/ap_on_re_us/us_michelle_obama_lov...
>
> She sure got "Proud" of being an American, as soon as the gravy train
> began ...
> Please, please tell us what we can eat ... we're so helpless without your
> valuable input, fat-ass ...
>
> ***************************************************************************\ufffd***
> This from a man who seldom eats anything not in a bucket or on stick.

To Hags, his idea of a rich man's meal is dining, with his sweet buddy
Patriot, at KFC. So he goes ahead and assumes that's where the
President and his family go to "splurge" on the taxpayer's money. One
dumbass craKKKer. LOL!!!
Jake.

Naturally, being a retarded Beaner, my main point totally escaped you.
The fact that I mention the 29 publicly funded honkies who fetch the
KFC for her now, at public expense, natch, sailed right over your teeny
noggin, didn't it, you dumb fucking Beaner. You may be able to introduce
a Nigger to State dinners, but at their heart, there'll always be a sweet
spot
for deep-fried KFC; just like you Beaners are a shoo-in for anything Taco
roadkill Tacos, dead cat Tacos, dried feces Tacos ...
Dane, little dummy, dance ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

On Feb 13, 2:09 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> Yea, Michelle, especially when you're laughing your ass off over the fact
> that you don't have to go and buy your own KFC any longer ... you have
> a staff of 29 publicly funded (tax payer money) honkeys to do it for your
> sorry, fat ass.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110213/ap_on_re_us/us_michelle_obama_lov...
>
> She sure got "Proud" of being an American, as soon as the gravy train
> began ...
> Please, please tell us what we can eat ... we're so helpless without your
> valuable input, fat-ass ...
>
> ***************************************************************************­***
> This from a man who seldom eats anything not in a bucket or on stick.

To Hags, his idea of a rich man's meal is dining, with his sweet buddy
Patriot, at KFC. So he goes ahead and assumes that's where the
President and his family go to "splurge" on the taxpayer's money. One
dumbass craKKKer. LOL!!!
Jake.

Naturally, being a retarded Beaner, my main point totally escaped you.
The fact that I mention the 29 publicly funded honkies who fetch the
KFC for her now, at public expense, natch, sailed right over your teeny
noggin, didn't it, you dumb fucking Beaner. You may be able to introduce
a Nigger to State dinners, but at their heart, there'll always be a sweet
spot
for deep-fried KFC; just like you Beaners are a shoo-in for anything Taco
roadkill Tacos, dead cat Tacos, dried feces Tacos ...
Dane, little dummy, dance ...
This from a man who claims fine dining is a possum casserole washed down by
3 or 4 PBRs.

The Patriot

On Feb 13, 2:09 pm, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> Yea, Michelle, especially when you're laughing your
> ass off over the fact
> that you don't have to go and buy your own KFC any
> longer ... you have
> a staff of 29 publicly funded (tax payer money)
> honkeys to do it for your
> sorry, fat ass.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110213/ap_on_re_us/us_michelle_obama_lov...
>
> She sure got "Proud" of being an American, as soon as
> the gravy train
> began ...
> Please, please tell us what we can eat ... we're so
> helpless without your
> valuable input, fat-ass ...
>
> ***************************************************************************\ufffd***
> This from a man who seldom eats anything not in a
> bucket or on stick.

To Hags, his idea of a rich man's meal is dining, with
his sweet buddy
Patriot, at KFC. So he goes ahead and assumes that's
where the
President and his family go to "splurge" on the
taxpayer's money. One
dumbass craKKKer. LOL!!!
Jake.
Howdy Joke! Do you really have to post here and show
folks how stupid you are?
Just take your wetback faggoty ideas and swim back to
Mexico.
Have a nice day, and dance for us puppet.