Research Discussion: Proof That Men Have Better Friends...

Proof That Men Have Better Friends...

Friendship among Women:
A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband
that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10
best friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men:
A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he
had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best
friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still
there, but busy taking a shower.

Vtcapo
2011-02-12 13:01:47 EST
On Feb 12, 12:30 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Friendship among Women:
> A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband
> that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10
> best friends. None of them knew anything about it.
>
> Friendship among Men:
> A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he
> had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best
> friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still
> there, but busy taking a shower.

Funny... How about Funny and Sad.

A husband and wife were watching a TV program about psychology
and the phenomenon of 'mixed emotions.'

The husband turned to his wife and said:
"That is a bunch of crap. There is nothing you could say that
will make me happy and sad at the same time."

She turned, smiled and said:
"Out of all your friends, you have the biggest dick."

RT

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:30:01 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Friendship among Women:
>A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband
>that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10
>best friends. None of them knew anything about it.
>
>Friendship among Men:
>A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he
>had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best
>friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still
>there, but busy taking a shower.

Hehe.

President Bush was awakened one night by an urgent call from the
Pentagon. "Mr. President," said the four-star general, barely able to
contain himself, "there’s good news & bad news." "Oh, no," muttered
the President, "Well, let me have the bad news first." "The bad news,
sir, is that we’ve been invaded by creatures from another planet."
"Gosh, and the good news?" "The good news, sir, is that they eat
reporters and pee oil".

_________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:01:47 -0800 (PST), vtcapo <vtcapo@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 12, 12:30 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Friendship among Women:
>> A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband
>> that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10
>> best friends. None of them knew anything about it.
>>
>> Friendship among Men:
>> A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he
>> had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best
>> friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still
>> there, but busy taking a shower.
>
>Funny... How about Funny and Sad.
>
>A husband and wife were watching a TV program about psychology
>and the phenomenon of 'mixed emotions.'
>
>The husband turned to his wife and said:
>"That is a bunch of crap. There is nothing you could say that
>will make me happy and sad at the same time."
>
>She turned, smiled and said:
>"Out of all your friends, you have the biggest dick."
>
>RT

Haha.

Two aliens landed their ship on a golf course and watched a young man
golfing. First he hit it into the high grass, mumbling and cursing he
retrieved his ball. Then he hit it into the sand bunker shouting curse
words he retrieved the ball. Next he hit a perfect hole in one, then
the first alien said to the second, "Uh-oh cover your ears he’s going
to be really mad now"!

__________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Two aliens landed their ship on a golf course and watched a young man
> golfing. First he hit it into the high grass, mumbling and cursing he
> retrieved his ball. Then he hit it into the sand bunker shouting curse
> words he retrieved the ball. Next he hit a perfect hole in one, then
> the first alien said to the second, "Uh-oh cover your ears he’s going
> to be really mad now"!

Good one...

> President Bush was awakened one night by an urgent call from the
> Pentagon. "Mr. President," said the four-star general, barely able to
> contain himself, "there’s good news& bad news." "Oh, no," muttered
> the President, "Well, let me have the bad news first." "The bad news,
> sir, is that we’ve been invaded by creatures from another planet."
> "Gosh, and the good news?" "The good news, sir, is that they eat
> reporters and pee oil".

Good one...

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 05:59:52 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Two aliens landed their ship on a golf course and watched a young man
>> golfing. First he hit it into the high grass, mumbling and cursing he
>> retrieved his ball. Then he hit it into the sand bunker shouting curse
>> words he retrieved the ball. Next he hit a perfect hole in one, then
>> the first alien said to the second, "Uh-oh cover your ears he’s going
>> to be really mad now"!
>

>Good one...

I should try to make some original aleun jokes.
They are quite rare.

Let me try...

Five species of aleuns came to Earth.
They looked into a building of a man mopping floors all his life.
They looked into shopping mall of a lady standing selling ice-cream
all her life.
They looked into a bank of a man counting coins all his life.
They at North Korean soldiers being angry and violent all their life.
They then thought, gee whizz looks like hard work.
Just as well the bosses and CEOs don't believe
in us hoaxes and swamp gas.

_______________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Ala
2011-03-08 20:33:06 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Friendship among Women:
> A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband
> that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10
> best friends. None of them knew anything about it.
>
> Friendship among Men:
> A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that
> he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10
> best friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was
> still there, but busy taking a shower.

as you or somone else pointed out in your post as to why you love guns women
got them

it's my impression that 11th circ is very conservative