Research Discussion: Oh'Bummer's Gang Of Hoodlums At Work ...

Oh'Bummer's Gang Of Hoodlums At Work ...

Only a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal could come up with this ... it is sheer
genius !!!

In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal housing
agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn) proposed that
borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify.

His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as Senator
Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "passage of such a requirement would restrict
home ownership to only those who can afford it.", proving once and for all
the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

"Hagar" wrote in message news:a7edd$4d53eab9$414ea940$8653@EVERESTKC.NET...

Only a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal could come up with this ... it is sheer
genius !!!

In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal housing
agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn) proposed that
borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify.

His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as Senator
Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "passage of such a requirement would restrict
home ownership to only those who can afford it.", proving once and for all
the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
If it weren't for 110% trailer loans, you and Chlamydia would still be
living in a tent.

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> Only a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal could come up with this ... it is sheer
> genius !!!
>
> In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal
> housing
> agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn) proposed
> that
> borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify.
>
> His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as Senator
> Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "passage of such a requirement would
> restrict
> home ownership to only those who can afford it.", proving once and for all
> the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
> If it weren't for 110% trailer loans, you and Chlamydia would still be
> living in a tent.

I thought I had banned you from my machines for projecting utter
stupidity onto my desktop ... so here we go again, you witless
Missouri hick <<plonk>>
I'll check back with you in a month or so ..

Jake
2011-02-11 20:41:09 EST
On Feb 10, 9:07 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in messagenews:a7edd$4d53eab9$414ea940$8653@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> Only a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal could come up with this ... it is sheer
> genius !!!
>
> In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal housing
> agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn) proposed that
> borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify.
>
> His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as Senator
> Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "passage of such a requirement would restrict
> home ownership to only those who can afford it.", proving once and for all
> the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
> If it weren't for 110% trailer loans, you and Chlamydia would still be
> living in a tent.

I'm starting to believe that Chalymidia is just Hags in drag to entice
poor little Patriot. Go ahead and ban me to craKKKer. For the one
hundred and umpteenth time. You know that you want to.
Jake.

On Feb 10, 9:07 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in messagenews:a7edd$4d53eab9$414ea940$8653@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> Only a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal could come up with this ... it is sheer
> genius !!!
>
> In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal
> housing
> agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn) proposed
> that
> borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify.
>
> His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as Senator
> Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "passage of such a requirement would
> restrict
> home ownership to only those who can afford it.", proving once and for all
> the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
> If it weren't for 110% trailer loans, you and Chlamydia would still be
> living in a tent.

I'm starting to believe that Chalymidia is just Hags in drag to entice
poor little Patriot. Go ahead and ban me to craKKKer. For the one
hundred and umpteenth time. You know that you want to.
Jake.

*** Looks as if someone left the kennel door open again, you little bitch
still yapping unintelligently at people's heels ... must be your lot in
life, Beaner

Herbert Glazier
2011-02-13 05:51:46 EST
On Feb 12, 1:05 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 10, 9:07 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" wrote in messagenews:a7edd$4d53eab9$414ea940$8653@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> > Only a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal could come up with this ... it is sheer
> > genius !!!
>
> > In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal
> > housing
> > agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn) proposed
> > that
> > borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify.
>
> > His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as Senator
> > Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "passage of such a requirement would
> > restrict
> > home ownership to only those who can afford it.", proving once and for all
> > the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
> > If it weren't for 110% trailer loans, you and Chlamydia would still be
> > living in a tent.
>
> I'm starting to believe that Chalymidia is just Hags in drag to entice
> poor little Patriot.  Go ahead and ban me to craKKKer.  For the one
> hundred and umpteenth time. You know that you want to.
> Jake.
>
> *** Looks as if someone left the kennel door open again, you little bitch
> still yapping unintelligently at people's heels ... must be your lot in
> life, Beaner

Bush & Chaney are known as killers. They have killed poor families.
They create hazards Hallaberton(11 killed ) Wars like our 11 year war
in Afghan to insure world sale of poppies(opium). Their motto is "Life
is cheap but a buck is still a buck." GOPers have changed America to
a fascist system. Its Nazi Germany 1937. Don't leave home without
your papers. O ya TreBert.

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 12, 1:05 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 10, 9:07 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" wrote in
> > messagenews:a7edd$4d53eab9$414ea940$8653@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> > Only a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal could come up with this ... it is sheer
> > genius !!!
>
> > In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal
> > housing
> > agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn) proposed
> > that
> > borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify.
>
> > His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as Senator
> > Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "passage of such a requirement would
> > restrict
> > home ownership to only those who can afford it.", proving once and for
> > all
> > the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
> > If it weren't for 110% trailer loans, you and Chlamydia would still be
> > living in a tent.
>
> I'm starting to believe that Chalymidia is just Hags in drag to entice
> poor little Patriot. Go ahead and ban me to craKKKer. For the one
> hundred and umpteenth time. You know that you want to.
> Jake.
>
> *** Looks as if someone left the kennel door open again, you little bitch
> still yapping unintelligently at people's heels ... must be your lot in
> life, Beaner

Bush & Chaney are known as killers. They have killed poor families.
They create hazards Hallaberton(11 killed ) Wars like our 11 year war
in Afghan to insure world sale of poppies(opium). Their motto is "Life
is cheap but a buck is still a buck." GOPers have changed America to
a fascist system. Its Nazi Germany 1937. Don't leave home without
your papers. O ya TreBert.

Just wait and see what you get when the "Anointed Negroid" is finished
re-distributing the wealth (not his own, of course)... it'll make Bush and
Cheney look like the "Golden Boys" ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 12, 1:05 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 10, 9:07 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" wrote in
> > messagenews:a7edd$4d53eab9$414ea940$8653@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> > Only a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal could come up with this ... it is sheer
> > genius !!!
>
> > In a bid to stem taxpayer losses for bad loans guaranteed by federal
> > housing
> > agencies Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac, Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn) proposed
> > that
> > borrowers be required to make a 5% down payment in order to qualify.
>
> > His proposal was rejected 57-42 on a party-line vote because, as Senator
> > Chris Dodd (D-Conn) explained, "passage of such a requirement would
> > restrict
> > home ownership to only those who can afford it.", proving once and for
> > all
> > the Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
> > If it weren't for 110% trailer loans, you and Chlamydia would still be
> > living in a tent.
>
> I'm starting to believe that Chalymidia is just Hags in drag to entice
> poor little Patriot. Go ahead and ban me to craKKKer. For the one
> hundred and umpteenth time. You know that you want to.
> Jake.
>
> *** Looks as if someone left the kennel door open again, you little bitch
> still yapping unintelligently at people's heels ... must be your lot in
> life, Beaner

Bush & Chaney are known as killers. They have killed poor families.
They create hazards Hallaberton(11 killed ) Wars like our 11 year war
in Afghan to insure world sale of poppies(opium). Their motto is "Life
is cheap but a buck is still a buck." GOPers have changed America to
a fascist system. Its Nazi Germany 1937. Don't leave home without
your papers. O ya TreBert.

Just wait and see what you get when the "Anointed Negroid" is finished
re-distributing the wealth (not his own, of course)... it'll make Bush and
Cheney look like the "Golden Boys" ...
Another whine from KKKHagar. It's a shame the individual states can't bring
war crimes charges against Bush. That way, we could pen him in Texas.