Research Discussion: Flashfloof In Toowoomba, Australia

Flashfloof In Toowoomba, Australia

This is unbelievable ... must be that dreaded Global Warming, or
Climate Change or whatever it is called now ... Warhol must have
orgasms, all in a row ...
http://www.wimp.com/flashflood/

Nightbat
2011-02-09 21:51:49 EST
On Feb 9, 8:59 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is unbelievable ... must be that dreaded Global Warming, or
> Climate Change or whatever it is called now ... Warhol must have
> orgasms, all in a row ...http://www.wimp.com/flashflood/

nightbat

Good you finally are now contributing hagar now get your
other clowns saul and HVAC to follow through. Sorry you bought that
imported car you thought was such a great buy from Australia now you
know why it was so cheap. Lake Australia is just one of the victims of
Global Warming which you denied for so long. Profound Officer Warhol
warning of the great floods, fires, mass animal die offs, plagues,
lights in the sky, earthquakes, mudslides that swallow whole towns,
mystery sudden hyper winds, super hurricanes, tornados hitting cities
not just trailer parks, baseball size hail, wild animals turning on
humans, sea creatures coming on land eating folks, dying bee
populations, army red ants moving north, Florida snakes getting larger
eating everything, warm areas getting colder colder areas getting
warmer, rising seas, 100 foot waves swallowing ships and oil rigs, the
seas turning black, the Moon turning red, indications of pole
shifting, dumpsters getting leaner for Officer Double A, Officer Bert
moving to higher ground like all mothers and children should and
anyone with any sense. Why did it take so long for you to wake up!

The end days the beginning of new time 2012,
Captain nightbat

Child: Mommy why do Profound Science Team Officers look so good?

Mother: Because they are so intelligent and clean and helpful
sweetheart. And their uniforms are so sharp and distinguished.

John Burger
2011-02-09 23:45:36 EST
On 10/02/2011 12:51 PM, nightbat wrote:
> On Feb 9, 8:59 pm, "Hagar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> This is unbelievable ... must be that dreaded Global Warming, or
>> Climate Change or whatever it is called now ... Warhol must have
>> orgasms, all in a row ...http://www.wimp.com/flashflood/
>
> nightbat
>
> Good you finally are now contributing hagar now get your
> other clowns saul and HVAC to follow through. Sorry you bought that
> imported car you thought was such a great buy from Australia now you
> know why it was so cheap. Lake Australia is just one of the victims of
> Global Warming which you denied for so long. Profound Officer Warhol
> warning of the great floods, fires, mass animal die offs, plagues,
> lights in the sky, earthquakes, mudslides that swallow whole towns,
> mystery sudden hyper winds, super hurricanes, tornados hitting cities
> not just trailer parks, baseball size hail, wild animals turning on
> humans, sea creatures coming on land eating folks, dying bee
> populations, army red ants moving north, Florida snakes getting larger
> eating everything, warm areas getting colder colder areas getting
> warmer, rising seas, 100 foot waves swallowing ships and oil rigs, the
> seas turning black, the Moon turning red, indications of pole
> shifting, dumpsters getting leaner for Officer Double A, Officer Bert
> moving to higher ground like all mothers and children should and
> anyone with any sense. Why did it take so long for you to wake up!
>
> The end days the beginning of new time 2012,
> Captain nightbat
>
> Child: Mommy why do Profound Science Team Officers look so good?
>
> Mother: Because they are so intelligent and clean and helpful
> sweetheart. And their uniforms are so sharp and distinguished.

What is a Flashfloof?

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:51:49 -0800 (PST), nightbat
<*t@home.ffni.com> wrote:

>On Feb 9, 8:59 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> This is unbelievable ...

> The end days the beginning of new time 2012,

The time is 10:11am ...

http://www.icie2.com/img/210/30s-style-retro-coca-cola-clock.jpg

Nearly the year 2057 too.

______________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"John Burger" <jcburger@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> On 10/02/2011 12:51 PM, nightbat wrote:
>> On Feb 9, 8:59 pm, "Hagar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> This is unbelievable ... must be that dreaded Global Warming, or
>>> Climate Change or whatever it is called now ... Warhol must have
>>> orgasms, all in a row ...http://www.wimp.com/flashflood/
>>
>> nightbat
>>
>> Good you finally are now contributing hagar now get your
>> other clowns saul and HVAC to follow through. Sorry you bought that
>> imported car you thought was such a great buy from Australia now you
>> know why it was so cheap. Lake Australia is just one of the victims of
>> Global Warming which you denied for so long. Profound Officer Warhol
>> warning of the great floods, fires, mass animal die offs, plagues,
>> lights in the sky, earthquakes, mudslides that swallow whole towns,
>> mystery sudden hyper winds, super hurricanes, tornados hitting cities
>> not just trailer parks, baseball size hail, wild animals turning on
>> humans, sea creatures coming on land eating folks, dying bee
>> populations, army red ants moving north, Florida snakes getting larger
>> eating everything, warm areas getting colder colder areas getting
>> warmer, rising seas, 100 foot waves swallowing ships and oil rigs, the
>> seas turning black, the Moon turning red, indications of pole
>> shifting, dumpsters getting leaner for Officer Double A, Officer Bert
>> moving to higher ground like all mothers and children should and
>> anyone with any sense. Why did it take so long for you to wake up!
>>
>> The end days the beginning of new time 2012,
>> Captain nightbat
>>
>> Child: Mommy why do Profound Science Team Officers look so good?
>>
>> Mother: Because they are so intelligent and clean and helpful
>> sweetheart. And their uniforms are so sharp and distinguished.
>
> What is a Flashfloof?

It's like a Flashflood, only "floofier" ... hth ..

"Hagar" wrote in message

"John Burger" <jcburger@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> On 10/02/2011 12:51 PM, nightbat wrote:
>> On Feb 9, 8:59 pm, "Hagar"<hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> This is unbelievable ... must be that dreaded Global Warming, or
>>> Climate Change or whatever it is called now ... Warhol must have
>>> orgasms, all in a row ...http://www.wimp.com/flashflood/
>>
>> nightbat
>>
>> Good you finally are now contributing hagar now get your
>> other clowns saul and HVAC to follow through. Sorry you bought that
>> imported car you thought was such a great buy from Australia now you
>> know why it was so cheap. Lake Australia is just one of the victims of
>> Global Warming which you denied for so long. Profound Officer Warhol
>> warning of the great floods, fires, mass animal die offs, plagues,
>> lights in the sky, earthquakes, mudslides that swallow whole towns,
>> mystery sudden hyper winds, super hurricanes, tornados hitting cities
>> not just trailer parks, baseball size hail, wild animals turning on
>> humans, sea creatures coming on land eating folks, dying bee
>> populations, army red ants moving north, Florida snakes getting larger
>> eating everything, warm areas getting colder colder areas getting
>> warmer, rising seas, 100 foot waves swallowing ships and oil rigs, the
>> seas turning black, the Moon turning red, indications of pole
>> shifting, dumpsters getting leaner for Officer Double A, Officer Bert
>> moving to higher ground like all mothers and children should and
>> anyone with any sense. Why did it take so long for you to wake up!
>>
>> The end days the beginning of new time 2012,
>> Captain nightbat
>>
>> Child: Mommy why do Profound Science Team Officers look so good?
>>
>> Mother: Because they are so intelligent and clean and helpful
>> sweetheart. And their uniforms are so sharp and distinguished.
>
> What is a Flashfloof?

It's like a Flashflood, only "floofier" ... hth ..
Hey Hags, do you and Smitty huff from the same can of Bondo?

On 2/9/2011 9:51 PM, nightbat wrote:

> Good you finally are now contributing hagar now get your
> other clowns saul and HVAC to follow through. Sorry you bought that
> imported car you thought was such a great buy from Australia now you
> know why it was so cheap. Lake Australia is just one of the victims of
> Global Warming which you denied for so long. Profound Officer Warhol

You mean, profound *jew hater* Warhole, don't you batty?

Are you a jew hater too?

> On 2/9/2011 9:51 PM, nightbat wrote:
>

>> Good you finally are now contributing hagar now get your
>> other clowns saul and HVAC to follow through. Sorry you bought that
>> imported car you thought was such a great buy from Australia now you
>> know why it was so cheap. Lake Australia is just one of the victims of
>> Global Warming which you denied for so long. Profound Officer Warhol
>

> You mean, profound *jew hater* Warhole, don't you batty?
>
> Are you a jew hater too?

I think the Dingbat hates anyone who's smarter than he is ...
which pretty much covers about 6,899,082,095 people ...

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:11:40 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 2/9/2011 9:51 PM, nightbat wrote:
>>

>>> Good you finally are now contributing hagar now get your
>>> other clowns saul and HVAC to follow through. Sorry you bought that
>>> imported car you thought was such a great buy from Australia now you
>>> know why it was so cheap. Lake Australia is just one of the victims of
>>> Global Warming which you denied for so long. Profound Officer Warhol
>>

>> You mean, profound *jew hater* Warhole, don't you batty?
>>
>> Are you a jew hater too?
>>

>I think the Dingbat hates anyone who's smarter than he is ...
>which pretty much covers about 6,899,082,095 people ...

Count me in, as one of the...

http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/rt_redneck3_070709_ssh.jpg

smarter ones !

________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Warhol
2011-02-11 12:36:26 EST
On Feb 10, 4:51 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/9/2011 9:51 PM, nightbat wrote:
>

> >              Good you finally are now contributing hagar now get your
> > other clowns saul and HVAC to follow through. Sorry you bought that
> > imported car you thought was such a great buy from Australia now you
> > know why it was so cheap. Lake Australia is just one of the victims of
> > Global Warming which you denied for so long. Profound Officer Warhol
>
> You mean, profound *jew hater* Warhole, don't you batty?
>
> Are you a jew hater too?

who say's that I hate YIDS???? You Vuktard don't remember how many
time I said here "I PITY YIDS"... "I pity the fools, , they're fucked,
they really are" and certainly now.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.bible.prophecy/msg/dd8f9a3a89c64f07?dmode=source

I have no personal bias against yids or anyone else.

I have to conform to the Moorish Tradition; I have no enemies.

In fact, I pity yids and the assorted Partisans of Pisrael.

For in their zeal for their fantasy, they have paid, are paying, and
will pay a very heavy price indeed in gathering enmity to them.

Those who lightly walk into a war and think that there is a margin in
that are both foolish and pitiable.

The rest of your statements are just wrong...

HOW ABOUT YOU LIARS STOP DISCOURAGING THE TRUTH. IF YOU WANT TO LIVE
IN A FANTASY WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS OKAY GO AHEAD, BUT STOP TRYING
TO INFECT OTHERS.