Research Discussion: Jerusalem UFO Debunked

Jerusalem UFO Debunked

vtCrappo loses yet another bout with sanity.
Benjamin Radford debunks a "wishful thinking" scenario
by the Nation's totally loopy UFO-logists and Aleeun-ists,
proving once again that Loonatics can indeed out-do
themselves, year after year.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110209/sc_space/hoaxintheholylandjerusalemufoaprovenfake

So ... vtCrappo, you'll have to smoke some more shit so
you can see new glimmering lights dancing in the night sky ...
School Teacher ... my ass ... you're an A-one Dummy ...
(Capital "D").

Vtcapo
2011-02-09 17:02:02 EST
On Feb 9, 2:04 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> vtCrappo loses yet another bout with sanity.
> Benjamin Radford debunks a "wishful thinking" scenario
> by the Nation's totally loopy UFO-logists and Aleeun-ists,
> proving once again that Loonatics can indeed out-do
> themselves, year after year.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110209/sc_space/hoaxintheholylandjeru...
>
> So ... vtCrappo, you'll have to smoke some more shit so
> you can see new glimmering lights dancing in the night sky ...
> School Teacher ... my ass ... you're an A-one Dummy ...
> (Capital "D").

Isn't it funny they claim this and that and expect you to believe,
while not offering one shred of evidence they SHOWS how the first
video was tampered with. In other words all they offer is pure
conjecture.

What you presented was typical naysayer propaganda. It's all fluff
and no stuff.

Still waiting.....

RT

On Feb 9, 2:04 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> vtCrappo loses yet another bout with sanity.
> Benjamin Radford debunks a "wishful thinking" scenario
> by the Nation's totally loopy UFO-logists and Aleeun-ists,
> proving once again that Loonatics can indeed out-do
> themselves, year after year.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110209/sc_space/hoaxintheholylandjeru...
>
> So ... vtCrappo, you'll have to smoke some more shit so
> you can see new glimmering lights dancing in the night sky ...
> School Teacher ... my ass ... you're an A-one Dummy ...
> (Capital "D").

Isn't it funny they claim this and that and expect you to believe,
while not offering one shred of evidence they SHOWS how the first
video was tampered with. In other words all they offer is pure
conjecture.

What you presented was typical naysayer propaganda. It's all fluff
and no stuff.

Still waiting.....

RT

*************************************
And other than a cell phone clip of a flickering light ... what
concrete proof do you have ???
Just wondering ... your vivid imagination doesn't count, VT.

Vtcapo
2011-02-09 22:13:49 EST
On Feb 9, 5:13 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 9, 2:04 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > vtCrappo loses yet another bout with sanity.
> > Benjamin Radford debunks a "wishful thinking" scenario
> > by the Nation's totally loopy UFO-logists and Aleeun-ists,
> > proving once again that Loonatics can indeed out-do
> > themselves, year after year.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110209/sc_space/hoaxintheholylandjeru...
>
> > So ... vtCrappo, you'll have to smoke some more shit so
> > you can see new glimmering lights dancing in the night sky ...
> > School Teacher ... my ass ... you're an A-one Dummy ...
> > (Capital "D").
>
> Isn't it funny they claim this and that and expect you to believe,
> while not offering one shred of evidence they SHOWS how the first
> video was tampered with.  In other words all they offer is pure
> conjecture.
>
> What you presented was typical naysayer propaganda.  It's all fluff
> and no stuff.
>
> Still waiting.....
>
> RT
>
>         *************************************
> And other than a cell phone clip of a flickering light ... what
> concrete proof do you have ???
> Just wondering ... your vivid imagination doesn't count, VT.

Concrete proof? What we have here is a failure to communicate. All I
have said and even went to the trouble to show you archival photos was
that the orb over Jerusalem bears a striking resemblance to the orbs
(Foo Fighters) that followed our fleets of bombers as well as the
Germans and Japanese during WWII.

Is this the smoking gun that proves ET exists, obviously not. It only
suggests if this incident cannot conclusively be proven as a hoax,
that some thing of unnatural origin, beyond our technology, flew into
a no fly zone controlled by Israel. I don’t know about you but that’s
a big deal.

Regarding this incident, Israel has taken the same stance the US does
concerning all UFO events, turn a blind eye and remain mum. Why,
because they cannot control their air space.

The fact is they know exactly what it is and have known since the
forties.

RT

On 2/9/2011 10:13 PM, vtcapo wrote:

> Is this the smoking gun that proves ET exists, obviously not.

Even a blind pig?

Vtcapo
2011-02-10 08:31:45 EST
On Feb 10, 6:53 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/9/2011 10:13 PM, vtcapo wrote:
>

> > Is this the smoking gun that proves ET exists, obviously not.
>
> Even a blind pig?

I don't know about blind pigs but I sure know there are a number of
blind individuals posting to this NG.

RT

On Feb 10, 6:53 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/9/2011 10:13 PM, vtcapo wrote:
>

> > Is this the smoking gun that proves ET exists, obviously not.
>
> Even a blind pig?

I don't know about blind pigs but I sure know there are a number of blind
individuals posting to this NG.

RT
***************************************
You know, RT, there is a cure for your blindness ... just pull
your head out of your ass ... the light will blind you, at first ...

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:04:14 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Jerusalem UFO debunked...
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110209/sc_space/hoaxintheholylandjerusalemufoaprovenfake

But The Disclosure Project is going strong
saying all 57,328 different species of extraterrestrials are just...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3226/3136457636_81275de979_o.jpg

Nice & Lovely !

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/