Research Discussion: What's In Store For You Electric Car Owners

What's In Store For You Electric Car Owners

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)

Your greedy State and Federal Representatives are really looking out for
you, the "Spare the Air" Good Guys. Go and spend more than twice as much to
by an all Electric contraption ...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/02/fee-for-electric-cars-to-make-up-for-not-paying-gasoline-tax/1

... then pay your taxes on the gasoline you DIDN'T use ... another well
thought-out plan by Anointed One's gang of merry idiots, none of whom ever
held a real day-job (community organizing is NOT, contrary to common lore, a
real job).

Bast
2011-02-09 13:48:33 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Your greedy State and Federal Representatives are really looking out for
> you, the "Spare the Air" Good Guys. Go and spend more than twice as
> much to by an all Electric contraption ...
>
> http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/02/fee-for-electric-cars-to-make-up-for-not-paying-gasoline-tax/1
>
> ... then pay your taxes on the gasoline you DIDN'T use ... another well
> thought-out plan by Anointed One's gang of merry idiots, none of whom
> ever held a real day-job (community organizing is NOT, contrary to
> common lore, a real job).

So what's the big deal ?

Just charge the people that drive the gas guzzlers a power usage fee, so the
hydro-electric dam companies get paid for their wires, too.
...Seems fair.

THAT'S A JOKE,....in case any politicians (of any party) are reading this
and say "that's a good idea".

But the whole thing isn't new,....how come people with no kids, still have
to pay school taxes ?

David Staup

> Hagar wrote:
>> Your greedy State and Federal Representatives are really looking out for
>> you, the "Spare the Air" Good Guys. Go and spend more than twice as
>> much to by an all Electric contraption ...
>>
>> http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/02/fee-for-electric-cars-to-make-up-for-not-paying-gasoline-tax/1
>>
>> ... then pay your taxes on the gasoline you DIDN'T use ... another well
>> thought-out plan by Anointed One's gang of merry idiots, none of whom
>> ever held a real day-job (community organizing is NOT, contrary to
>> common lore, a real job).
>

> So what's the big deal ?
>
> Just charge the people that drive the gas guzzlers a power usage fee, so
> the hydro-electric dam companies get paid for their wires, too.
> ...Seems fair.
>
> THAT'S A JOKE,....in case any politicians (of any party) are reading this
> and say "that's a good idea".
>
> But the whole thing isn't new,....how come people with no kids, still have
> to pay school taxes ?
Had you gradiated from more than the 3rd grade you would know the answer to
that!
all of society benifits from a well educated populace, were that to happen.
unfortunately there are always outliers (In statistics, an outlier is an
observation that is numerically distant from the rest of the data.) such as
yourself and more and more it's the well educated that are the outliers.

On Feb 9, 10:48 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hagar wrote:
> > Your greedy State and Federal Representatives are really looking out for
> > you, the "Spare the Air" Good Guys.  Go and spend more than twice as
> > much to by an all Electric contraption ...
>
> >http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/02/fee-f...
>
> > ... then pay your taxes on the gasoline you DIDN'T use ... another well
> > thought-out plan by Anointed One's gang of merry idiots, none of whom
> > ever held a real day-job (community organizing is NOT, contrary to
> > common lore, a real job).
>
> So what's the big deal ?
>
> Just charge the people that drive the gas guzzlers a power usage fee, so the
> hydro-electric dam companies get paid for their wires, too.
> ...Seems fair.
>
> THAT'S A JOKE,....in case any politicians (of any party) are reading this
> and say "that's a good idea".
>
> But the whole thing isn't new,....how come people with no kids, still have
> to pay school taxes ?

ZNR/GOP rednecks like our Hagar never expect anything fair will ever
work. They only like their version of big and bigger government to
tell us exactly whatever we can or can not do.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Feb 9, 10:48 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hagar wrote:
> > Your greedy State and Federal Representatives are really looking out for
> > you, the "Spare the Air" Good Guys. Go and spend more than twice as
> > much to by an all Electric contraption ...
>
> >http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/02/fee-f...
>
> > ... then pay your taxes on the gasoline you DIDN'T use ... another well
> > thought-out plan by Anointed One's gang of merry idiots, none of whom
> > ever held a real day-job (community organizing is NOT, contrary to
> > common lore, a real job).
>
> So what's the big deal ?
>
> Just charge the people that drive the gas guzzlers a power usage fee, so
> the
> hydro-electric dam companies get paid for their wires, too.
> ...Seems fair.
>
> THAT'S A JOKE,....in case any politicians (of any party) are reading this
> and say "that's a good idea".
>
> But the whole thing isn't new,....how come people with no kids, still have
> to pay school taxes ?

ZNR/GOP rednecks like our Hagar never expect anything fair will ever
work. They only like their version of big and bigger government to
tell us exactly whatever we can or can not do.

I'll drive my Hummer until there is no more gas ... good luck with your
expensive electro-mobile, have fun replacing the batteries annually and
thanks for paying my road taxes, you Putz ... you dimwits thought you had a
freebee with your sickly Priuses ... bwahahahahahahhh

On Feb 9, 5:54 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 10:48 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>

> > Hagar wrote:
> > > Your greedy State and Federal Representatives are really looking out for
> > > you, the "Spare the Air" Good Guys. Go and spend more than twice as
> > > much to by an all Electric contraption ...
>
> > >http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/02/fee-f...
>
> > > ... then pay your taxes on the gasoline you DIDN'T use ... another well
> > > thought-out plan by Anointed One's gang of merry idiots, none of whom
> > > ever held a real day-job (community organizing is NOT, contrary to
> > > common lore, a real job).
>
> > So what's the big deal ?
>
> > Just charge the people that drive the gas guzzlers a power usage fee, so
> > the
> > hydro-electric dam companies get paid for their wires, too.
> > ...Seems fair.
>
> > THAT'S A JOKE,....in case any politicians (of any party) are reading this
> > and say "that's a good idea".
>
> > But the whole thing isn't new,....how come people with no kids, still have
> > to pay school taxes ?
>
> ZNR/GOP rednecks like our Hagar never expect anything fair will ever
> work.  They only like their version of big and bigger government to
> tell us exactly whatever we can or can not do.
>
>         *********************************************
> I'll drive my Hummer until there is no more gas ... good luck with your
> expensive electro-mobile, have fun replacing the batteries annually and
> thanks for paying my road taxes, you Putz ... you dimwits thought you had a
> freebee with your sickly Priuses ... bwahahahahahahhh

There are a few diesel powered clown cars coming out that'll get 76
mpg, and that's nearly ten fold better than your fuel sucking Hummer
that also cost you at least four times as much to start with.
Obviously your Hummer can haul more beer and roadkill, so that's an
important offset that's worth the added investment all by itself.

http://translate.google.com/#

Mike Duffy
2011-02-09 22:56:44 EST
"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in

> ,....how come people with no kids, still have to pay school taxes ?

As I understand, it is sort of like "protection money" we pay to keep
them from ending up a burden on society. In other words, we would
otherwise end up paying for their upkeep in jail, or for insurance
against the property damage they would inflict on us, etc.

--
http://pages.videotron.com/duffym/index.htm

On Feb 9, 5:54 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 10:48 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>

> > Hagar wrote:
> > > Your greedy State and Federal Representatives are really looking out
> > > for
> > > you, the "Spare the Air" Good Guys. Go and spend more than twice as
> > > much to by an all Electric contraption ...
>
> > >http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/02/fee-f...
>
> > > ... then pay your taxes on the gasoline you DIDN'T use ... another
> > > well
> > > thought-out plan by Anointed One's gang of merry idiots, none of whom
> > > ever held a real day-job (community organizing is NOT, contrary to
> > > common lore, a real job).
>
> > So what's the big deal ?
>
> > Just charge the people that drive the gas guzzlers a power usage fee, so
> > the
> > hydro-electric dam companies get paid for their wires, too.
> > ...Seems fair.
>
> > THAT'S A JOKE,....in case any politicians (of any party) are reading
> > this
> > and say "that's a good idea".
>
> > But the whole thing isn't new,....how come people with no kids, still
> > have
> > to pay school taxes ?
>
> ZNR/GOP rednecks like our Hagar never expect anything fair will ever
> work. They only like their version of big and bigger government to
> tell us exactly whatever we can or can not do.

> I'll drive my Hummer until there is no more gas ... good luck with your
> expensive electro-mobile, have fun replacing the batteries annually and
> thanks for paying my road taxes, you Putz ... you dimwits thought you had
> freebee with your sickly Priuses ... bwahahahahahahhh

There are a few diesel powered clown cars coming out that'll get 76
mpg, and that's nearly ten fold better than your fuel sucking Hummer
that also cost you at least four times as much to start with.
Obviously your Hummer can haul more beer and roadkill, so that's an
important offset that's worth the added investment all by itself.

*************************************
Plus ... it offers protection from all those "Head-up-their-asses",
cell-phone blabbering Liberals, clogging the landscape with
their poofter feel-good wheels ... while saving the Polar Bears.
Bite me, moron ...

On 2/10/2011 9:29 AM, Hagar wrote:

> *************************************
> Plus ... it offers protection from all those "Head-up-their-asses",
> cell-phone blabbering Liberals, clogging the landscape with
> their poofter feel-good wheels ... while saving the Polar Bears.
> Bite me, moron ...

My Town Car gets 19 mpg. That's not too bad, right?

On Feb 10, 6:29 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 5:54 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > So what's the big deal ?
>
> > > Just charge the people that drive the gas guzzlers a power usage fee, so
> > > the
> > > hydro-electric dam companies get paid for their wires, too.
> > > ...Seems fair.
>
> > > THAT'S A JOKE,....in case any politicians (of any party) are reading
> > > this
> > > and say "that's a good idea".
>
> > > But the whole thing isn't new,....how come people with no kids, still
> > > have
> > > to pay school taxes ?
>
> > ZNR/GOP rednecks like our Hagar never expect anything fair will ever
> > work. They only like their version of big and bigger government to
> > tell us exactly whatever we can or can not do.

> > I'll drive my Hummer until there is no more gas ... good luck with your
> > expensive electro-mobile, have fun replacing the batteries annually and
> > thanks for paying my road taxes, you Putz ... you dimwits thought you had
> > freebee with your sickly Priuses ... bwahahahahahahhh
>
> There are a few diesel powered clown cars coming out that'll get 76
> mpg, and that's nearly ten fold better than your fuel sucking Hummer
> that also cost you at least four times as much to start with.
> Obviously your Hummer can haul more beer and roadkill, so that's an
> important offset that's worth the added investment all by itself.
>
>         *************************************
> Plus ... it offers protection from all those "Head-up-their-asses",
> cell-phone blabbering Liberals, clogging the landscape with
> their poofter feel-good wheels ... while saving the Polar Bears.
> Bite me, moron ...

Perhaps as many as half the all-electric car, SUV and light truck
ownership doesn't require more than a 50 mile round-trip range (which
is technically doable), and perhaps half of those only make 3 to 4
short-range trips from home per day, whereas each of those operated as
the family second car get utilized at under 12 miles per round trip
with plenty of in between time for the plug-in recharge cycle.

So, with an electrically preheated or air-conditioned car that's
getting charged at home or the office and utilized mostly for those
brief 12 mile or less round trips, the all electric car is offering a
perfectly valid win--win. Of course the ZNR/GOP approved redneck
Hummer that's doing terrific if it manages to get 10 mpg will still
have its place, such as hauling redneck inmates to/from remote
roadside and park area clean-up details.

http://translate.google.com/#
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)