Research Discussion: Urkel Oh'Bummer's Recurring Nightmare ...

Urkel Oh'Bummer's Recurring Nightmare ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-02-10 00:30:22 EST
On Feb 8, 9:35 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

President Obama has been emphasizing education as the means for
AmeriKKKa to win the New Millennium equivalent of the 1950's Sputnik
race. Obviously Obama will have to find a way to "handicap" (pun
intended) Hagar's multi-year drag on the short bus races.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 8, 9:35 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv

President Obama has been emphasizing education as the means for
AmeriKKKa to win the New Millennium equivalent of the 1950's Sputnik
race. Obviously Obama will have to find a way to "handicap" (pun
intended) Hagar's multi-year drag on the short bus races.

***************************************
NumbNutz Urkel babbles a whole lot on topics he knows nothing about, just
like a true Liberal. His Sputnik Moment thingie fizzled miserably, even
though the moron had hoped it would ignite the same enthusiasm as "As not
what you can do ....." alas, the
crowd showed total indifference, with the exception of Chris Matthews, who
once again had tingles running up and down his legs ... but that happens
every time the Negroid takes a dump.

But I'm proud of you Klingore, you keep insisting on regaling us with your
mental shortcomings ... perhaps you should tell your psychiatrist that
you're a Liberal and save yourself a ton of money in wasted therapy ...
there is no known cure for that Mental Disorder. Have a nice day ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-02-10 20:45:52 EST
On Feb 10, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 8, 9:35 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> President Obama has been emphasizing education as the means for
> AmeriKKKa to win the New Millennium equivalent of the 1950's Sputnik
> race.  Obviously Obama will have to find a way to "handicap" (pun
> intended) Hagar's multi-year drag on the short bus races.
>
>         ***************************************
> NumbNutz Urkel babbles a whole lot on topics he knows nothing about, just
> like a true Liberal.  His Sputnik Moment thingie fizzled miserably, even
> though the moron had hoped it would ignite the same enthusiasm as "As not
> what you can do ....."  alas, the
> crowd showed total indifference, with the exception of Chris Matthews, who
> once again had tingles running up and down his legs ... but that happens
> every time the Negroid takes a dump.
>
> But I'm proud of you Klingore, you keep insisting on regaling us with your
> mental shortcomings ... perhaps you should tell your psychiatrist that
> you're a Liberal and save yourself a ton of money in wasted therapy ...
> there is no known cure for that Mental Disorder.  Have a nice day ...

Translation: you teabaggers got nuthin'. Hell, you still believe the
Earth is only a few thousand years old. Dumb fucks -- all of you.

"REDRUM KILGORE" wrote in message

On Feb 10, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 8, 9:35 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> President Obama has been emphasizing education as the means for
> AmeriKKKa to win the New Millennium equivalent of the 1950's Sputnik
> race. Obviously Obama will have to find a way to "handicap" (pun
> intended) Hagar's multi-year drag on the short bus races.
>
> ***************************************
> NumbNutz Urkel babbles a whole lot on topics he knows nothing about, just
> like a true Liberal. His Sputnik Moment thingie fizzled miserably, even
> though the moron had hoped it would ignite the same enthusiasm as "As not
> what you can do ....." alas, the
> crowd showed total indifference, with the exception of Chris Matthews, who
> once again had tingles running up and down his legs ... but that happens
> every time the Negroid takes a dump.
>
> But I'm proud of you Klingore, you keep insisting on regaling us with your
> mental shortcomings ... perhaps you should tell your psychiatrist that
> you're a Liberal and save yourself a ton of money in wasted therapy ...
> there is no known cure for that Mental Disorder. Have a nice day ...

Translation: you teabaggers got nuthin'. Hell, you still believe the
Earth is only a few thousand years old. Dumb fucks -- all of you.
Yeah, as soon as Hagar's clan could walk upright, the first thing they did
was go for dinosaur rides.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 10, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 8, 9:35 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> President Obama has been emphasizing education as the means for
> AmeriKKKa to win the New Millennium equivalent of the 1950's Sputnik
> race. Obviously Obama will have to find a way to "handicap" (pun
> intended) Hagar's multi-year drag on the short bus races.
>
> ***************************************
> NumbNutz Urkel babbles a whole lot on topics he knows nothing about, just
> like a true Liberal. His Sputnik Moment thingie fizzled miserably, even
> though the moron had hoped it would ignite the same enthusiasm as "As not
> what you can do ....." alas, the
> crowd showed total indifference, with the exception of Chris Matthews, who
> once again had tingles running up and down his legs ... but that happens
> every time the Negroid takes a dump.
>
> But I'm proud of you Klingore, you keep insisting on regaling us with your
> mental shortcomings ... perhaps you should tell your psychiatrist that
> you're a Liberal and save yourself a ton of money in wasted therapy ...
> there is no known cure for that Mental Disorder. Have a nice day ...

Translation: you teabaggers got nuthin'. Hell, you still believe the
Earth is only a few thousand years old. Dumb fucks -- all of you.

Thanks ... we just love to converse with you above average intellect
Liberals ... you really know how to make a statement. May God bless
you, asshole.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-02-11 01:30:28 EST
On Feb 10, 9:17 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 10, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 8, 9:35 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> > President Obama has been emphasizing education as the means for
> > AmeriKKKa to win the New Millennium equivalent of the 1950's Sputnik
> > race. Obviously Obama will have to find a way to "handicap" (pun
> > intended) Hagar's multi-year drag on the short bus races.
>
> > ***************************************
> > NumbNutz Urkel babbles a whole lot on topics he knows nothing about, just
> > like a true Liberal. His Sputnik Moment thingie fizzled miserably, even
> > though the moron had hoped it would ignite the same enthusiasm as "As not
> > what you can do ....." alas, the
> > crowd showed total indifference, with the exception of Chris Matthews, who
> > once again had tingles running up and down his legs ... but that happens
> > every time the Negroid takes a dump.
>
> > But I'm proud of you Klingore, you keep insisting on regaling us with your
> > mental shortcomings ... perhaps you should tell your psychiatrist that
> > you're a Liberal and save yourself a ton of money in wasted therapy ...
> > there is no known cure for that Mental Disorder. Have a nice day ...
>
> Translation: you teabaggers got nuthin'.  Hell, you still believe the
> Earth is only a few thousand years old.  Dumb fucks -- all of you.
>
>         ****************************************
> Thanks ... we just love to converse with you above average intellect
> Liberals ... you really know how to make a statement. May God bless
> you, asshole.- Hide quoted text -

Take your gawd and use $he/He/It ("$HIt") for an ass plug. $HIt is
big in your demented world, so it should be a good fit and lots of fun
for ya. Feel free to share with the rest of your demented, lowlife
"fambly."

On Feb 10, 9:17 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 10, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 8, 9:35 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_183d2bdzfgv
>
> > President Obama has been emphasizing education as the means for
> > AmeriKKKa to win the New Millennium equivalent of the 1950's Sputnik
> > race. Obviously Obama will have to find a way to "handicap" (pun
> > intended) Hagar's multi-year drag on the short bus races.
>
> > ***************************************
> > NumbNutz Urkel babbles a whole lot on topics he knows nothing about,
> > just
> > like a true Liberal. His Sputnik Moment thingie fizzled miserably, even
> > though the moron had hoped it would ignite the same enthusiasm as "As
> > not
> > what you can do ....." alas, the
> > crowd showed total indifference, with the exception of Chris Matthews,
> > who
> > once again had tingles running up and down his legs ... but that happens
> > every time the Negroid takes a dump.
>
> > But I'm proud of you Klingore, you keep insisting on regaling us with
> > your
> > mental shortcomings ... perhaps you should tell your psychiatrist that
> > you're a Liberal and save yourself a ton of money in wasted therapy ...
> > there is no known cure for that Mental Disorder. Have a nice day ...
>
> Translation: you teabaggers got nuthin'. Hell, you still believe the
> Earth is only a few thousand years old. Dumb fucks -- all of you.

> Thanks ... we just love to converse with you above average intellect
> Liberals ... you really know how to make a statement. May God bless
> you, asshole.- Hide quoted text -

Take your gawd and use $he/He/It ("$HIt") for an ass plug. $HIt is
big in your demented world, so it should be a good fit and lots of fun
for ya. Feel free to share with the rest of your demented, lowlife
"fambly."

*** That was merely a figure of speech, numnutz ... if there really
were a God, and I'm speaking from my perspective as an Atheist,
assholes like you wouldn't exist ...

Ala
2011-03-07 21:46:49 EST

http://questionablecontent.net./view.php?comic=1246