Research Discussion: Climate Change Will Cause Mass-migration ???

Climate Change Will Cause Mass-migration ???
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2011-02-08 09:53:58 EST

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/02/climate-change-mass-migration/1

The Global Whiners are back. They totally seem to have forgotten the last
ice-age, about 12,000 years ago or the interim cold-spell of the late 16th
century, the Maunder Minimum. But then, they are the brain-dead Liberals,
who are not happy campers lest they have something to stick their noses in,
even if it is none of their business or even within the realm of their
control ... but not to worry, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can "legislate" us
out of the climate dilemma ... after all, they totally fucked up the
National healthcare system, aka the "Oh'Bummer Scam".

Frothing comments by members of the "Mental Disorder" clan are most welcome.



Brad Guth
2011-02-08 10:10:24 EST
On Feb 8, 6:53 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/02/clima...
>
> The Global Whiners are back.  They totally seem to have forgotten the last
> ice-age, about 12,000 years ago or the interim cold-spell of the late 16th
> century, the Maunder Minimum.  But then, they are the brain-dead Liberals,
> who are not happy campers lest they have something to stick their noses in,
> even if it is none of their business or even within the realm of their
> control ... but not to worry, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can "legislate" us
> out of the climate dilemma ... after all, they totally fucked up the
> National healthcare system, aka the "Oh'Bummer Scam".
>
> Frothing comments by members of the "Mental Disorder" clan are most welcome.

Unless it gets a whole lot warm somewhere, how does billions of tonnes
of water each day get into the atmosphere?

You are aware that central Antarctica is nothing but a cold desert.

If the sun were turned off, within 48 hours all 50+teratonnes of water
vapor would be on the deck and no longer in the atmosphere. By some
accounts, there is 100 teratonnes of atmospheric sustained water
vapor, and once that gets frozen out of the atmosphere it doesn't
recycle unless there's a great deal of heat applied, and if our moon
were not so enormous and orbiting nearby, there wouldn't be hardly any
tidal modulation generated heat from within (probably not enough
geodynamic modulation from solar tidal forced heating to keep any
amount of surface water from freezing solid)

With global heating you get more atmospheric vapor, increased seasonal
snow, and more pesky storms plus subsequent flooding and erosion,
pretty much exactly as happening.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Brad Guth
2011-02-08 10:31:55 EST
On Feb 8, 6:53 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/02/clima...
>
> The Global Whiners are back.  They totally seem to have forgotten the last
> ice-age, about 12,000 years ago or the interim cold-spell of the late 16th
> century, the Maunder Minimum.  But then, they are the brain-dead Liberals,
> who are not happy campers lest they have something to stick their noses in,
> even if it is none of their business or even within the realm of their
> control ... but not to worry, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can "legislate" us
> out of the climate dilemma ... after all, they totally fucked up the
> National healthcare system, aka the "Oh'Bummer Scam".
>
> Frothing comments by members of the "Mental Disorder" clan are most welcome.

It's certainly always cold enough, but where's the snow?
http://www.uploadimages4free.com/browse_images/antarctica_dry_valley_antarctica_1998-4150.html
http://www.nsf.gov/od/lpa/news/03/images/polygons_cen.jpg
http://thedryvalleys.com/category/arctic-10/
http://thedryvalleys.com/category/antarctica-09-10/

Are you suggesting that the laws of physics are somewhat redneck
conditional?

Are you suggesting that a colder and subsequently drier climate
creates more global snow?

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Hagar
2011-02-08 14:09:58 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d9f31809-64f4-4c20-bc9c-4e913e51f4c5@o18g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 8, 6:53 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/02/clima...
>
> The Global Whiners are back. They totally seem to have forgotten the last
> ice-age, about 12,000 years ago or the interim cold-spell of the late 16th
> century, the Maunder Minimum. But then, they are the brain-dead Liberals,
> who are not happy campers lest they have something to stick their noses
> in,
> even if it is none of their business or even within the realm of their
> control ... but not to worry, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can "legislate"
> us
> out of the climate dilemma ... after all, they totally fucked up the
> National healthcare system, aka the "Oh'Bummer Scam".
>
> Frothing comments by members of the "Mental Disorder" clan are most
> welcome.

It's certainly always cold enough, but where's the snow?

***************************************
What I'm saying, you babbling moron, is that man has no control over climate
... never did and never will. One unexpected volcano eruption can mean the
onset of a global winter. Lack of Sun-spot activities can cause another
Maunder Minimum, and, let's not forget the much touted "Warhol" Meteor.

PS: Thus far it remains below freezing in Antarctica pretty much all year
round.



Brad Guth
2011-02-08 14:33:10 EST
On Feb 8, 11:09 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:d9f31809-64f4-4c20-bc9c-4e913e51f4c5@o18g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 8, 6:53 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/02/clima...
>
> > The Global Whiners are back. They totally seem to have forgotten the last
> > ice-age, about 12,000 years ago or the interim cold-spell of the late 16th
> > century, the Maunder Minimum. But then, they are the brain-dead Liberals,
> > who are not happy campers lest they have something to stick their noses
> > in,
> > even if it is none of their business or even within the realm of their
> > control ... but not to worry, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can "legislate"
> > us
> > out of the climate dilemma ... after all, they totally fucked up the
> > National healthcare system, aka the "Oh'Bummer Scam".
>
> > Frothing comments by members of the "Mental Disorder" clan are most
> > welcome.
>
> It's certainly always cold enough, but where's the snow?
>
>         ***************************************
> What I'm saying, you babbling moron, is that man has no control over climate
> ... never did and never will.  One unexpected volcano eruption can mean the
> onset of a global winter.  Lack of Sun-spot activities can cause another
> Maunder Minimum, and, let's not forget the much touted "Warhol" Meteor.
>
> PS: Thus far it remains below freezing in Antarctica pretty much all year
> round.

And what say Hagar when the atmosphere is so extensively h2o saturated
from GW plus AGW that it starts snowing heavily in central Antarctica?

Do you have any idea as to how many billion tonnes of fresh water we
humans artificially put into the atmosphere each and every hour? (I'll
offer a clue: on average it's more than a billion tonnes per minute)

Do rednecks even know how snow machines work?

The CO2 plus numerous other gasses derived from humans (including h2o)
is equal to a half dozen or more spewing volcanoes. Each billion of
us equals at least the same or worse atmospheric impact as a typical
volcano, except when bad things like BP happen it's half again or
double nasty in ways that don't even show at first. Of course ZNR/GOP
rednecks like yourself never care.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Brad Guth
2011-02-08 14:49:41 EST
On Feb 8, 6:53 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/02/clima...
>
> The Global Whiners are back.  They totally seem to have forgotten the last
> ice-age, about 12,000 years ago or the interim cold-spell of the late 16th
> century, the Maunder Minimum.  But then, they are the brain-dead Liberals,
> who are not happy campers lest they have something to stick their noses in,
> even if it is none of their business or even within the realm of their
> control ... but not to worry, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can "legislate" us
> out of the climate dilemma ... after all, they totally fucked up the
> National healthcare system, aka the "Oh'Bummer Scam".
>
> Frothing comments by members of the "Mental Disorder" clan are most welcome.

And what say Hagar when the atmosphere is so extensively h2o saturated
from GW plus AGW that it starts snowing heavily in central Antarctica?

Do you have any idea as to how many billion tonnes of fresh water we
humans artificially put into the atmosphere each and every hour? (I'll
offer a clue: on average it's more than a billion tonnes per minute,
and at times that rate of composite gasses and water vapor could be as
great as 10 billion tonnes/minute, though some might care to estimate
the all-inclusive mass contributed to the atmosphere being as great as
a billion tonnes/sec)

Do rednecks even know how snow machines work?

The CO2 plus numerous other gasses derived from humans and all of our
related activities (including h2o) is equal to a half dozen or more
spewing volcanoes. Each billion of us equals at least the same or
worse atmospheric impact as a typical volcano, except when bad things
like BP happen it's half again or double nasty in ways that don't even
show at first. Of course ZNR/GOP rednecks like yourself never care.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Hagar
2011-02-08 16:19:33 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:fd0aeb43-a08d-43c4-9e71-2ad6e5311c9d@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 8, 11:09 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:d9f31809-64f4-4c20-bc9c-4e913e51f4c5@o18g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 8, 6:53 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/02/clima...
>
> > The Global Whiners are back. They totally seem to have forgotten the
> > last
> > ice-age, about 12,000 years ago or the interim cold-spell of the late
> > 16th
> > century, the Maunder Minimum. But then, they are the brain-dead
> > Liberals,
> > who are not happy campers lest they have something to stick their noses
> > in,
> > even if it is none of their business or even within the realm of their
> > control ... but not to worry, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can
> > "legislate"
> > us
> > out of the climate dilemma ... after all, they totally fucked up the
> > National healthcare system, aka the "Oh'Bummer Scam".
>
> > Frothing comments by members of the "Mental Disorder" clan are most
> > welcome.
>
> It's certainly always cold enough, but where's the snow?
>
> ***************************************
> What I'm saying, you babbling moron, is that man has no control over
> climate
> ... never did and never will. One unexpected volcano eruption can mean the
> onset of a global winter. Lack of Sun-spot activities can cause another
> Maunder Minimum, and, let's not forget the much touted "Warhol" Meteor.
>
> PS: Thus far it remains below freezing in Antarctica pretty much all year
> round.

And what say Hagar when the atmosphere is so extensively h2o saturated
from GW plus AGW that it starts snowing heavily in central Antarctica?

Do you have any idea as to how many billion tonnes of fresh water we
humans artificially put into the atmosphere each and every hour? (I'll
offer a clue: on average it's more than a billion tonnes per minute)

Do rednecks even know how snow machines work?

The CO2 plus numerous other gasses derived from humans (including h2o)
is equal to a half dozen or more spewing volcanoes. Each billion of
us equals at least the same or worse atmospheric impact as a typical
volcano, except when bad things like BP happen it's half again or
double nasty in ways that don't even show at first. Of course ZNR/GOP
rednecks like yourself never care.


****************************************
As usual, huge black smoke clouds are billowing from your other mouth piece,
namely your ass. The average snowfall in Antarctica is around 1" per annum.
Oh, btw, heavy concentrations of H2O in the atmosphere usually cause rain to
fall ... there, mystery solved, you mental midget.



Mike Duffy
2011-02-08 20:02:46 EST
Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in
news:2b9b5546-19f1-4014-82d2-428d9a5ff39a@m27g2000prj.googlegroups.co
m:

> ..., and if our moon were not so enormous and orbiting nearby,
> there wouldn't be hardly any tidal modulation generated heat
> ...to keep any amount of surface water from freezing solid

I agree. But in fact, tidal friction causes ~ 9% of the heat generated
by the Earth. The bulk is from radionucleide decay.

--
http://pages.videotron.com/duffym/index.htm
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron