Research Discussion: Who Is Denise Channing, You Wonder ???

Who Is Denise Channing, You Wonder ???

She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.

Welcome to Norwich, England and "HER" Myspace page
Meet the real "Charles Nemo":

http://www.myspace.com/therealgoblinqueen

Disgust does not do Denise Channing any justice ...
the moniker douche-bag comes close ...
Her handle, "The RealGoblinQuees", tells the whole story, don't
you think ??

Bast
2011-02-06 16:06:31 EST

Hagar wrote:
> She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
> much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
> she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
> guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
> screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.
<snipped>

Now I'm confused,.....since you also HATE Obama, for doing the exact
opposite ?

> Hagar wrote:
>> She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
>> much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
>> she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
>> guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
>> screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.
> <snipped>
>

> Now I'm confused,.....since you also HATE Obama, for doing the exact
> opposite ?

Yes, Bast, you are confused ... nothing that Hippo couldn't fix when
it is done with ChasNematoad, another brainless wonder of your
useless ilk.

ChasNemo
2011-02-06 20:29:16 EST
On Feb 6, 2:31 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
> much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
> she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
> guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
> screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.
>
> Welcome to Norwich, England and "HER" Myspace page
> Meet the real "Charles Nemo":
>
> http://www.myspace.com/therealgoblinqueen
>
> Disgust does not do Denise Channing any justice ...
> the moniker douche-bag comes close ...
> Her handle, "The RealGoblinQuees", tells the whole story, don't
> you think ??

We're not her, but we're here in Hell, MI laughing at you, Hagar. You
total dumbass. <snicker>

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 6, 2:31 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
> much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
> she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
> guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
> screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.
>
> Welcome to Norwich, England and "HER" Myspace page
> Meet the real "Charles Nemo":
>
> http://www.myspace.com/therealgoblinqueen
>
> Disgust does not do Denise Channing any justice ...
> the moniker douche-bag comes close ...
> Her handle, "The RealGoblinQuees", tells the whole story, don't
> you think ??

We're not her, but we're here in Hell, MI laughing at you, Hagar. You
total dumbass. <snicker>

*** Yea ... right Denise ... you be de chick, sans le dick ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 6, 2:31 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
> much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
> she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
> guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
> screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.
>
> Welcome to Norwich, England and "HER" Myspace page
> Meet the real "Charles Nemo":
>
> http://www.myspace.com/therealgoblinqueen
>
> Disgust does not do Denise Channing any justice ...
> the moniker douche-bag comes close ...
> Her handle, "The RealGoblinQuees", tells the whole story, don't
> you think ??

We're not her, but we're here in Hell, MI laughing at you, Hagar. You
total dumbass. <snicker>

*** Yea ... right Denise ... you be de chick, sans le dick ...

Folks we have to remember that God gives gifts even to the least among us.
In Hagar's case, he received the ability to stand upright and was given
opposable thumbs. This permits him to pleasure himself while running after
his sister.

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>

> "ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 6, 2:31 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
>> much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
>> she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
>> guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
>> screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.
>>
>> Welcome to Norwich, England and "HER" Myspace page
>> Meet the real "Charles Nemo":
>>
>> http://www.myspace.com/therealgoblinqueen
>>
>> Disgust does not do Denise Channing any justice ...
>> the moniker douche-bag comes close ...
>> Her handle, "The RealGoblinQuees", tells the whole story, don't
>> you think ??
>
> We're not her, but we're here in Hell, MI laughing at you, Hagar. You
> total dumbass. <snicker>
>
> *** Yea ... right Denise ... you be de chick, sans le dick ...

> Folks we have to remember that God gives gifts even to the least among us.
> In Hagar's case, he received the ability to stand upright and was given
> opposable thumbs. This permits him to pleasure himself while running
> after his sister.

And God gave Redneck Missouri hicks like yourself a huge
brain, so that you may regurgitated the same old lame crap
over and over.
Get a new shtick, puke.

ChasNemo
2011-02-07 21:40:05 EST
On Feb 7, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hagar"  wrote in message
>
> > "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Feb 6, 2:31 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
> >> much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
> >> she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
> >> guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
> >> screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.
>
> >> Welcome to Norwich, England and "HER" Myspace page
> >> Meet the real "Charles Nemo":
>
> >>http://www.myspace.com/therealgoblinqueen
>
> >> Disgust does not do Denise Channing any justice ...
> >> the moniker douche-bag comes close ...
> >> Her handle, "The RealGoblinQuees", tells the whole story, don't
> >> you think ??
>
> > We're not her, but we're here in Hell, MI laughing at you, Hagar.  You
> > total dumbass.  <snicker>
>
> > *** Yea ... right Denise ... you be de chick, sans le dick ...
>
> > ***************************************************************************­**********
> > Folks we have to remember that God gives gifts even to the least among us.
> > In Hagar's case, he received the ability to stand upright and was given
> > opposable thumbs.  This permits him to pleasure himself while running
> > after his sister.
>
> And God gave Redneck Missouri hicks like yourself  a huge
> brain, so that you may regurgitated the same old lame crap
> over and over.
> Get a new shtick, puke.- Hide quoted text -

Nice little meltdown, Hagar. Too bad you can't do more with those
opposable thumbs than drag 'em along the ground as you lope after
Chlamydia and Dolly with no hope of catching either.

On Feb 7, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> > "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Feb 6, 2:31 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
> >> much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
> >> she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
> >> guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
> >> screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.
>
> >> Welcome to Norwich, England and "HER" Myspace page
> >> Meet the real "Charles Nemo":
>
> >>http://www.myspace.com/therealgoblinqueen
>
> >> Disgust does not do Denise Channing any justice ...
> >> the moniker douche-bag comes close ...
> >> Her handle, "The RealGoblinQuees", tells the whole story, don't
> >> you think ??
>
> > We're not her, but we're here in Hell, MI laughing at you, Hagar. You
> > total dumbass. <snicker>
>
> > *** Yea ... right Denise ... you be de chick, sans le dick ...
>
> > ***************************************************************************\ufffd**********
> > Folks we have to remember that God gives gifts even to the least among
> > us.
> > In Hagar's case, he received the ability to stand upright and was given
> > opposable thumbs. This permits him to pleasure himself while running
> > after his sister.
>
> And God gave Redneck Missouri hicks like yourself a huge
> brain, so that you may regurgitated the same old lame crap
> over and over.
> Get a new shtick, puke.- Hide quoted text -

Nice little meltdown, Hagar. Too bad you can't do more with those
opposable thumbs than drag 'em along the ground as you lope after
Chlamydia and Dolly with no hope of catching either.

**************************************
You're the poster child of what's wrong with society ... say,
were you the "Child left behind" ??? you sure sound like it.
Now go and <snicker> yourself, twat ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 7, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> > "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Feb 6, 2:31 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> She is yet another Liberal Putz who hates the country of her birth so
> >> much, that she upped and move to Jolly old England, from whence
> >> she flings blasphemy upon ugly blasphemy at the USofA, under the
> >> guise of "chasNemo", in a hatred that can only be cured by a
> >> screeching anal exorcism, administered by full grown Hippo in heat.
>
> >> Welcome to Norwich, England and "HER" Myspace page
> >> Meet the real "Charles Nemo":
>
> >>http://www.myspace.com/therealgoblinqueen
>
> >> Disgust does not do Denise Channing any justice ...
> >> the moniker douche-bag comes close ...
> >> Her handle, "The RealGoblinQuees", tells the whole story, don't
> >> you think ??
>
> > We're not her, but we're here in Hell, MI laughing at you, Hagar. You
> > total dumbass. <snicker>
>
> > *** Yea ... right Denise ... you be de chick, sans le dick ...
>
> > ***************************************************************************­**********
> > Folks we have to remember that God gives gifts even to the least among
> > us.
> > In Hagar's case, he received the ability to stand upright and was given
> > opposable thumbs. This permits him to pleasure himself while running
> > after his sister.
>
> And God gave Redneck Missouri hicks like yourself a huge
> brain, so that you may regurgitated the same old lame crap
> over and over.
> Get a new shtick, puke.- Hide quoted text -

Nice little meltdown, Hagar. Too bad you can't do more with those
opposable thumbs than drag 'em along the ground as you lope after
Chlamydia and Dolly with no hope of catching either.

**************************************
You're the poster child of what's wrong with society ... say,
were you the "Child left behind" ??? you sure sound like it.
Now go and <snicker> yourself, twat ...

What kind of total dumbass is Hagar? Let me count the ways:
1. He's a greedy conservative.
.
.
.
.
.
106. He doesn't like anyone who is young, non-white, or lives in a home upon
which wheels may not be attached.