Research Discussion: White Superbowl ... Global Warming Strikes Again

White Superbowl ... Global Warming Strikes Again

Yet, the Liberal Loons still insist it's the dreaded GW
that's causing all of that ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110205/ap_on_re_us/us_winter_weather

Global Warming ... bwahahahahahahhhhhh

Liberal Froth here:

The moron who has been polluting broadband alley with his
puerile drivel and meaningless screed has finally been
unmasked:
MURDER KILGORE is no other than that totally useless
bitch who poses as chasNemo, but changed her socks again,
because too many people relegated her to their "Bozo-bin",
for cluttering up the NGs with inane blather.
go <snicker> that, you ignorant slut.

Sample of ignorant keyboard drooling below:

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Mar 7, 11:59 pm, Oz <wizardryofoz...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Feb 6, 7:42 am, ChasNemo <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 5, 8:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Yet, the Liberal Loons still insist it's the dreaded GW
> > > that's causing all of that ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110205/ap_on_re_us/us_winter_weather
>
> > > Global Warming ... bwahahahahahahhhhhh
>
> > > Liberal Froth here:
>
> > Poor ol' Hagar doesn't understand the difference between weather and
> > climate. But then those are both big 2-syllable words. Typical
> > rightard, Maybe he'll do better when he gets his GED a few years down
> > the road. <snicker>
>
> The great weather expert and climatologist: Nemo, who repeatedly
> admitted that she didn't know how to set her home's whiz-bang Carrier
> thermostat. Who, upon reading the owner's manual, only got more
> confused. Nemo, having been displaced from that home, no longer has
> that problem, for she heats her refrigerator crate home with a hibachi.

Poor ol' Oz -- projecting furiously as he melts down. He still can't
count above 2 digits to read a 3-digit address. But then no rightard
could teach that basic skill either. <snicker>

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-03-09 20:22:45 EST
On Mar 9, 2:47 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The moron who has been polluting broadband alley with his
> puerile drivel and meaningless screed has finally been
> unmasked:
> MURDER KILGORE is no other than that totally useless
> bitch who poses as chasNemo, but changed her socks again,
> because too many people relegated her to their "Bozo-bin",
> for cluttering up the NGs with inane blather.
> go <snicker> that, you ignorant slut.

You really need to lay off the KKKracKKK pipe, Hagar.

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:22:45 -0800 (PST), REDRUM KILGORE
<*e@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 9, 2:47 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> The moron who has been polluting broadband alley with his
>> puerile drivel and meaningless screed has finally been
>> unmasked:
>> MURDER KILGORE is no other than that totally useless
>> bitch who poses as chasNemo, but changed her socks again,
>> because too many people relegated her to their "Bozo-bin",
>> for cluttering up the NGs with inane blather.
>> go <snicker> that, you ignorant slut.
>
>You really need to lay off the KKKracKKK pipe, Hagar.

I think Hagar deserves more salary as a fit busy debunker.

Coo Cooooo i Love it !

_______________________

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Herbert Glazier
2011-03-10 10:18:17 EST
On Feb 5, 8:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yet, the Liberal Loons still insist it's the dreaded GW
> that's causing all of that ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110205/ap_on_re_us/us_winter_weather
>
> Global Warming ... bwahahahahahahhhhhh
>
> Liberal Froth here:

GOPers have their press that keeps them in a good light. GOPers pass
the blame on others. Bush never gave $200,000,000,000 to GOP
bankers(it never happened) GOPer banks never foreclosed(Families
living in Salvation Army shelters(they claim is just lies) Reality
who could ever lie better than a GOPer. Who could steal more than a
GOPer(Rick Scott 1.7 billion) Ha Ha Ha People that tell you all this
is untrue are brain washed by GOP press,and Fox TV. O ya TreBert

Ala
2011-03-10 20:29:24 EST

"herbert glazier" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Feb 5, 8:48 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yet, the Liberal Loons still insist it's the dreaded GW
> that's causing all of that ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110205/ap_on_re_us/us_winter_weather
>
> Global Warming ... bwahahahahahahhhhhh
>
> Liberal Froth here:

>GOPers have their press that keeps them in a good light. GOPers pass
>the blame on others. Bush never gave $200,000,000,000 to GOP
>bankers(it never happened) GOPer banks never foreclosed(Families
>living in Salvation Army shelters(they claim is just lies) Reality
>who could ever lie better than a GOPer. Who could steal more than a
>GOPer(Rick Scott 1.7 billion) Ha Ha Ha People that tell you all this
>is untrue are brain washed by GOP press,and Fox TV. O ya TreBert

http://www.truth-out.org/a-labor-day-commitment-common-good62889

A Labor Day Commitment to the Common Good
Thursday 09 September 2010
by: Jim Hightower, t r u t h o u t | Op-Ed

America's corporate chieftains must love poor people, for they're doing all
they can to create millions more of them.

They're knocking down wages, offshoring everything from manufacturing jobs
to high tech, reducing full-time work to part-time, downsizing our
workplaces, busting unions, cutting health care coverage and canceling
pensions -- while also lobbying in Washington to privatize Social Security,
eliminate job safety protections, restrict unemployment benefits, kill
job-creating programs and increase corporate control of our elections.

It's said that the poor and the rich will always be among us. But nowhere is
it written that the middle-class will always be there. In fact, it is a very
recent creation in our society (and an unavailable dream for most people in
the world). America's great middle class literally arose with the rise of
labor unions and populist political movements in the 1800s, finally
culminating in democratic economic reforms implemented from the 1930s into
the 1960s.

> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:22:45 -0800 (PST), REDRUM KILGORE
> <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mar 9, 2:47 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> The moron who has been polluting broadband alley with his
>>> puerile drivel and meaningless screed has finally been
>>> unmasked:
>>> MURDER KILGORE is no other than that totally useless
>>> bitch who poses as chasNemo, but changed her socks again,
>>> because too many people relegated her to their "Bozo-bin",
>>> for cluttering up the NGs with inane blather.
>>> go <snicker> that, you ignorant slut.
>>
>>You really need to lay off the KKKracKKK pipe, Hagar.
>

> I think Hagar deserves more salary as a fit busy debunker.

Thanks Horry, but mental lightweights like Kilgore, aka
chasNematoad do the debunking for you, because they
are indeed retarded and can't keep their socks sorted
correctly.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-03-11 15:20:45 EST
On Mar 11, 9:44 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:t0ign6hl51j6dn9ej0om8m7ostp6jp4tmm@4ax.com...
>

> > On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:22:45 -0800 (PST), REDRUM KILGORE
> > <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>You really need to lay off the KKKracKKK pipe, Hagar.
>
> > I think Hagar deserves more salary as a fit busy debunker.
>
> Thanks Horry, but mental lightweights like Kilgore, aka
> chasNematoad do the debunking for you, because they
> are indeed retarded and can't keep their socks sorted
> correctly.- Hide quoted text -

"Hagar is a fruitcaked teatard." ~Maddi

Ala
2011-03-11 20:45:52 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Thanks Horry, but mental lightweights like Kilgore, aka
> chasNematoad do the debunking for you, because they
> are indeed retarded and can't keep their socks sorted
> correctly.

why would anyone want or need to sort socks

why would anyone even want socks

wear sandals

Ala
2011-03-11 20:46:59 EST

"Hagar is a fruitcaked teatard." ~Maddi

unfortunately, this is an discussion of an intimate nature that should be
reserved for his mother

I wasn't there when she conceived this