Research Discussion: Re: Second Amendment Rights

Re: Second Amendment Rights

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Oh yea ... he be da MAN !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM

OK, Liberal Loons ... start frothing ....

"Hagar" wrote in message

Oh yea ... he be da MAN !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM

OK, Liberal Loons ... start frothing ....

You ought to be far more concerned about the fourth amendment - just another
example of you right wing crackers supporting actions against your own best
interests just because Rush and his ilk say it's OK.

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> Oh yea ... he be da MAN !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM
>
> OK, Liberal Loons ... start frothing ....

> You ought to be far more concerned about the fourth amendment - just
> another example of you right wing crackers supporting actions against your
> own best interests just because Rush and his ilk say it's OK.

Liberal Froth noted ... and flushed ... "Show Me" indeed, you Loon.

David Staup

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> Oh yea ... he be da MAN !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM
>
> OK, Liberal Loons ... start frothing ....

> You ought to be far more concerned about the fourth amendment - just
> another example of you right wing crackers supporting actions against your
> own best interests just because Rush and his ilk say it's OK.

come to texas, troll , we'd be happy to educate you on your best interest!!

first lesson: don't come to texas!

"David Staup" wrote in message

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> Oh yea ... he be da MAN !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM
>
> OK, Liberal Loons ... start frothing ....

> You ought to be far more concerned about the fourth amendment - just
> another example of you right wing crackers supporting actions against your
> own best interests just because Rush and his ilk say it's OK.

come to texas, troll , we'd be happy to educate you on your best interest!!

first lesson: don't come to texas!
Why would anyone want to come to Texas? You dim bulbs (literally) can't
even steal electricity from the Mexicans. And God knows you can't drive
those POS SUVs in the snow. And now that minority status for you old, white
guys is on the horizon, you've really got you panties in a twist.
Bwaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaa.

David Staup
2011-02-05 18:03:42 EST

http://www.notoriouslyconservative.com/2010/04/26-2nd-amendment-motivational-posters.html

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Oh yea ... he be da MAN !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM
>>
>> OK, Liberal Loons ... start frothing ....
>
> http://www.notoriouslyconservative.com/2010/04/26-2nd-amendment-motivational-posters.html

Nahh ... the Liberal bed-wetters would rather turn the other cheek than
defend themselves or the Country they so despise.

The Patriot
2011-02-06 13:51:04 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:DCj3p.43833$Tg1.36788@newsfe13.iad...

> "David Staup" wrote in message
>

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
> message
>>

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> Oh yea ... he be da MAN !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM
>>
>> OK, Liberal Loons ... start frothing ....

>> You ought to be far more concerned about the fourth
>> amendment - just another example of you right wing
>> crackers supporting actions against your own best
>> interests just because Rush and his ilk say it's OK.
>>
> come to texas, troll , we'd be happy to educate you
> on your best interest!!
>
> first lesson: don't come to texas!
> Why would anyone want to come to Texas? You dim
> bulbs (literally) can't even steal electricity from
> the Mexicans. And God knows you can't drive those POS
> SUVs in the snow. And now that minority status for
> you old, white guys is on the horizon, you've really
> got you panties in a twist.
> Bwaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaa.

The foolish laugh first, my .45ACP laughs last.

Vtcapo
2011-02-06 14:31:03 EST
On Feb 5, 1:16 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> Oh yea ... he be da MAN !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM
>
> OK, Liberal Loons ... start frothing ....
>
> *************************************************************************** *
> You ought to be far more concerned about the fourth amendment - just another
> example of you right wing crackers supporting actions against your own best
> interests just because Rush and his ilk say it's OK.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Ted except for the fact that he
said there should be no limitations on ownership. The right to own
arms is a 2nd amendment right and I don’t see that ever being repealed
in this country. But steps can be made to limit handguns and have an
entire ban on assault rifles.

As long as there are over 250 million guns (that we know about) held
by US citizens, only a fool would not have his fair share. A shotgun
and a 9mm should be standard issue for every American until the
government gets a handle on this situation.

How’s that coming from a Liberal? Truthfully my thought process
concerning this is more a … Sicilian thing

RT
PS Concerning the 4th Amendment, we kissed that good bye with the
Patriot Act. Right Tards?

On Feb 5, 1:16 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> Oh yea ... he be da MAN !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM
>
> OK, Liberal Loons ... start frothing ....

> *
> You ought to be far more concerned about the fourth amendment - just
> another
> example of you right wing crackers supporting actions against your own
> best
> interests just because Rush and his ilk say it's OK.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Ted except for the fact that he
said there should be no limitations on ownership. The right to own
arms is a 2nd amendment right and I don\ufffdt see that ever being repealed
in this country. But steps can be made to limit handguns and have an
entire ban on assault rifles.

As long as there are over 250 million guns (that we know about) held
by US citizens, only a fool would not have his fair share. A shotgun
and a 9mm should be standard issue for every American until the
government gets a handle on this situation.

How\ufffds that coming from a Liberal? Truthfully my thought process
concerning this is more a \ufffd Sicilian thing

*************************************
I'm impressed, elCrappo ... you do have your lucid moments ... so
what happened ... you ran out of weed ??? The Swiss issue every
man a "long-arm" (rifle and/or shotgun) and a 9mm hand gun and
it is his responsibility to care and maintain them ... in peace and in
war. To my knowledge they have not engaged in any wars in the
recent history and their low murder rate by firearm is the envy of
the world.
In fact, Oh'Bummer tells more lies in one day ,than there are
people shot, wounded or killed in Swizzleland in an entire year.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)