Research Discussion: I Don't Trust You Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Mr HVAC, Hagar, Alexa, Hugh, Wilson, Ugly Bob, Harry, Bert, Brad, Charles, Reptilians, Greys, Oranges, Blues, Talls, Shorts ...

I Don't Trust You Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Mr HVAC, Hagar, Alexa, Hugh, Wilson, Ugly Bob, Harry, Bert, Brad, Charles, Reptilians, Greys, Oranges, Blues, Talls, Shorts ...

I Don't Trust You Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Charles, Mr HVAC,
Hagar, Alexa, Hugh, Wilson, Ugly Bob, Harry, Bert, Brad, Reptilians,
Greys, Oranges, Blues, Talls, Shorts, Sirians, Egyptians, NASA, NSA,
trees, pets, peas, pods, parrots, air, moon, space, photos, cabbage,
poetry, signals, robots, chat rooms, rense, art bell, kevin smith, lou
gentile, radios, news, friends, family, gold fish, jelly beans, the
left party, the right party, galaxies, and the cosmos and other
trillions of universes and dimensions. Well I learned all that from "
V " on television last night.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307824/

________
Disclaimer:
Do Not Trust This UseNet NewsGroups Post !!!

______________________________________

Please look out the window and don't trust anything !!!

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3033894400/tt1307824

______________________________________

You can trust...
Prozac, Symbyax, Sarafem, Fontex, Foxetin, Ladose, Fluctin, Prodep,
Fludac, Oxetin, Seronil, Lovan, & Prizma.

http://geezeo-cms.s3.amazonaws.com/OpenWallet.jpg

LOL ;-)

______________________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 10:48:37 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>I i I i I i ...

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

QUOTE:
"That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes
want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also
reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their
capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you."

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

____________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2011-02-05 00:18:17 EST
On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 10:48:37 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I Don't Trust You Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Charles, ...

Distrust noted.
C.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-02-05 10:04:18 EST
On Feb 4, 1:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I Don't Trust You Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Charles, Mr HVAC,
> Hagar, Alexa, Hugh, Wilson, Ugly Bob, Harry, Bert, Brad, Reptilians,
> Greys, Oranges, Blues, Talls, Shorts, Sirians, Egyptians, NASA, NSA,
> trees, pets, peas, pods, parrots, air, moon, space, photos, cabbage,
> poetry, signals, robots, chat rooms, rense, art bell, kevin smith, lou
> gentile, radios, news, friends, family, gold fish, jelly beans, the
> left party, the right party, galaxies, and the cosmos and other
> trillions of universes and dimensions. Well I learned all that from "
> V " on television last night.
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307824/
>
> ________
> Disclaimer:
> Do Not Trust This UseNet NewsGroups Post !!!
>
> ______________________________________
>
> Please look out the window and don't trust anything !!!
>
> http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3033894400/tt1307824
>
> ______________________________________
>
> You can trust...
> Prozac, Symbyax, Sarafem, Fontex, Foxetin, Ladose, Fluctin, Prodep,
> Fludac, Oxetin, Seronil, Lovan, & Prizma.
>
> http://geezeo-cms.s3.amazonaws.com/OpenWallet.jpg
>
> LOL    ;-)
>
> ______________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

You have been placed on a "Watch and observe" list - along with known
debunkers, suspected debunkers, debunker sympathizers, debunker
enablers, debunker supporters, friends of debunkers, suspected friends
of debunkers, suspected friends of debunker sympathizers. They (and
maybe YOU) will be interrogated and placed in "holding" areas, most
likely FEMA camps.

The world as one are standing up and just saying NO to debunkers and
trouble-makers.

For now you and your kind are permanently BANNED from these
newsgroups.

This is your only warning. This message has been forwarded to a
General Borman Killemall at the Octagon® and Major Major Major Major
at the Hexagon™.

I trust you understand how severe this is.

Govern yourself accordingly.

Duly noted,

Sir ArtiØ

On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 06:18:17 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 10:48:37 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I Don't Trust You Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Charles, ...
>
>Distrust noted.
>C.

Hehe. Well that's the whole issue of "V" on television yesterday.
Then "Munich" last night on television.

*Don't Trust Anyone*

*Shoot Everyone*

Phew !

It's just as well you don't trust your television
and get away for a swim in your pool, etc.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.asylum.com/media/2009/07/chinapool.jpg

_________________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 07:04:18 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Feb 4, 1:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I Don't Trust You Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Charles, Mr HVAC,
>> Hagar, Alexa, Hugh, Wilson, Ugly Bob, Harry, Bert, Brad, Reptilians,
>> Greys, Oranges, Blues, Talls, Shorts, Sirians, Egyptians, NASA, NSA,
>> trees, pets, peas, pods, parrots, air, moon, space, photos, cabbage,
>> poetry, signals, robots, chat rooms, rense, art bell, kevin smith, lou
>> gentile, radios, news, friends, family, gold fish, jelly beans, the
>> left party, the right party, galaxies, and the cosmos and other
>> trillions of universes and dimensions. Well I learned all that from "
>> V " on television last night.
>>
>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307824/
>>
>> ________
>> Disclaimer:
>> Do Not Trust This UseNet NewsGroups Post !!!
>>
>> ______________________________________
>>
>> Please look out the window and don't trust anything !!!
>>
>> http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3033894400/tt1307824
>>
>> ______________________________________
>>
>> You can trust...
>> Prozac, Symbyax, Sarafem, Fontex, Foxetin, Ladose, Fluctin, Prodep,
>> Fludac, Oxetin, Seronil, Lovan, & Prizma.
>>
>> http://geezeo-cms.s3.amazonaws.com/OpenWallet.jpg
>>
>> LOL    ;-)
>>
>> ______________________________________

>I trust you

Thank you Sir.
I never conned people out of their money.
Also I've never hurt anyone.
Plus I want to care and save the ecosystem and future.
And it's hard to be like that
on this dog eat dog planet.
But we just have to do our best.
And in actual fact, there are so many realities here on Earth,
just like there are so many realities OUT THERE.

>Govern yourself accordingly.

I'm working on improving myself.
And I gave up worrying about the price of land.
Instead I am working on a new idea website
that admires technology, development, design,
cultures, art, ecology, and good relationships.

_________________________

"Live Long and Prosper"

http://geektyrant.com/storage/spock_1288979937.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1295672245216

_________________________

On 2/5/2011 12:18 AM, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 10:48:37 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry<GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I Don't Trust You Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA, Charles, ...
>
> Distrust noted.

Request to note distrust is denied.

U*@t-online.de
2011-02-05 22:26:30 EST