Research Discussion: R. Boylan Was On Coasttocoastam Last Night.

R. Boylan Was On Coasttocoastam Last Night.

John Winston
2011-02-04 11:30:30 EST
\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdSubject: R. Boylan Was On Coasttocoastam Last Night.
Feb. 4, 2011.

Last night Richard Boylan was on the coasttocoast radio talk show
and he was asked his opinion of the photos that had been taken
of the light that was seen recently over Jeusalem. He said that it
was a holgraphic projection that was made by the c-bal to make
it look like the flying saucers were invading us.
Here is more about Mr. Boylan.

Dr. Richard J. Boylan -
Guests - Coast to Coast AM
"Coast to Coast AM - UFOs, strange occurrences, life after d-ath and
other unexplained phenomena. Overnight talk radio with daytime
ratings."
"coast to coast am, radio, ufos, creatures, extraterrestrial, supernatural,
myths, legends, monsters, space, universe, science, mystery, sci-fi,
george noory, ian punnett, george knapp, art bell, somewhere in time"
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/css/default_1-6-2011.css

Dr. Richard J. Boylan
Biography:
Dr. Richard J. Boylan is a Ph.D. behavioral scientist, anthropologist,
University associate professor (emeritus), certified clinical
hypnotherapist, consultant, and researcher. Dr. Boylan is a
consultant to Star Kids and Star Seeds seeking to understand their
origin, identity and mission, so as to attain optimal awareness and
clarity of identity, inner growth, spiritual development, and future
path.

His career has spanned four decades of service as a psychologist,
social worker, hypnotherapist, clergyman (retired), educator, and space
anthropologist.
Dr. Boylan has served as a Lecturer at California State University,
Sacramento, University of California, Davis and several other
Universities. Since 1989 Dr. Boylan has conducted research into
human encounters with the Star Visitors. This has led to his current
focus, creation of the Star Kids Project, Ltd, and working with these
hybrid children with advanced abilities and their families.

He has presented papers on his research at, among other conferences,
the 1992 M.I.T. Abduction Study Conference, and the 1995 Cosmic
Cultures International Conference at Washington, DC. He is author of
three books, Close Extraterrestrial Encounters, Labored Journey to the
Stars, and Project Epiphany.
Dr. Boylan is President of the Star Kids Project, Ltd, a non-profit
educational and training program for young and mature Star Seeds. He is
also President of the Academy of Clinical Close Encounter Therapists
(ACCET) Inc., a nonprofit educational and research organization. He has
conducted numerous workshops for mental health professionals on the
specialized counseling for experiencers of Star Visitor contact.
Past Shows:

"Visitors from Altimar"
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2008/03/31
Visitors from Altimar
Monday March 31, 2008
Joining the show during the last two hours, was Dr. Richard Boylan,
an anthropologist specializing in the 'star visitor' phenomenon and 'Star
Seed' children. He shared his announcement that 12 environmental
scientists from the planet Altimar arrived in January to help deal with
Earth's environmental crisis. According to Boylan, the delegation
traveled from their planet Altimar which orbits a red dwarf star some
6-7 light years from us, and landed at a location in North America.
Boylan said he was at the landing site when the ship arrived in
"cloaked" form, though he could see the "energy" of their vehicle. The
beings are humanoid, but have larger heads and eyes and diminutive
noses and ears. They had some human genetics spliced in to allow
them to adapt to life here, he added. ...
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2008/03/31
"Star Children"
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2004/01/11
Star Children
Sunday January 11, 2004
Dr. Richard Boylan, an expert in the alien abduction syndrome, discussed
"Star Children" and the hybrid phenomenon. ...
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2004/01/11
More
Host: Art Bell

John Winston. johnfw@mlode.com

Rwalker
2011-02-05 01:06:29 EST
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:30:30 -0800, "John Winston" <johnfw@mlode.com>
wrote:

>Subject: R. Boylan Was On Coasttocoastam Last Night.
>Feb. 4, 2011.
>
> Last night Richard Boylan was on the coasttocoast radio talk show
>and he was asked his opinion of the photos that had been taken
>of the light that was seen recently over Jeusalem. He said that it
>was a holgraphic projection that was made by the c-bal to make
>it look like the flying saucers were invading us.
> Here is more about Mr. Boylan.

>Dr. Richard J. Boylan -
>Guests - Coast to Coast AM
>"Coast to Coast AM - UFOs, strange occurrences, life after d-ath and
>other unexplained phenomena. Overnight talk radio with daytime
>ratings."
>"coast to coast am, radio, ufos, creatures, extraterrestrial, supernatural,
>myths, legends, monsters, space, universe, science, mystery, sci-fi,
>george noory, ian punnett, george knapp, art bell, somewhere in time"
>http://www.coasttocoastam.com/css/default_1-6-2011.css

Richard Boylan

a classic UFO Watchdog article by Royce Myers, III

Former California psychologist who had his state psychology license
revoked over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female
patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?). Claims to have been the
confidant of the late 'government MJ-12 insider' Michael Wolf (another
proven fraud). Boylan now conveniently claims to have been gifted with
a brand new and, no surprise, anonymous 'inside source.' Also rode the
American Indian 'Star People' mythos for several years and claims to
know of secret government/UFO testing spots in Nevada desert. Has
engaged in countless character assassinations against UFO researchers
who disagree with him. Is now planning to hold a summer camp for "star
kids" - children who are alleged to have been genetically-altered by
aliens (aka: money-in-my-pocket). Parents everywhere should beware...
SEE: Transcript of California Board of Psychology revoking Boylan's
license to practice.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/boylan%20transcript.txt

I've studied Dr Richard Boylan
over the years since about 1998.

He knows a lot of information
because he had/has a very busy
Yahoo Group with many
' In The Know ' messages from many members.

After listening to him talking on
Art Bell for hours on several occasions...
His attitude and nature is very good.

His information is no so far fetched.
Because it is a busy Universe on many levels.

It just seems a strange way to help Earth and Society
by reincarnating from an ET society into a Human body here
as an old soul.

But yes, the more I study...
the more I see intelligence agencies on Earth
and probably millions of ET intelligence agencies OUT THERE
all working in determined multi-level covert ways.

And we had enough problems on Earth recently with
"oh you're an Asian", or ... "oh you're a German",
without the added stigmas
of... "oh you're an old soul", or... "oh you're a new soul".
etc.

Apart from all that, I suppose another reason why some ET species
souls decide to incarnate here is because they know they are...

"only in our shell for a very short time".

RE: UFO CRASH IN BRAZIL by Roger K. Leir.

"We feel sorry for you humans".

So, yes, it's a conundrum Çøñüñd®üm.

But the more I study, the more I Love it all.

________________________

®ü1øfÜS

________________________

On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 01:06:29 -0500, rwalker <rwalker@despammed.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:30:30 -0800, "John Winston" <johnfw@mlode.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Subject: R. Boylan Was On Coasttocoastam Last Night.
>>Feb. 4, 2011.
>>
>> Last night Richard Boylan was on the coasttocoast radio talk show
>>and he was asked his opinion of the photos that had been taken
>>of the light that was seen recently over Jeusalem. He said that it
>>was a holgraphic projection that was made by the c-bal to make
>>it look like the flying saucers were invading us.
>> Here is more about Mr. Boylan.

>>Dr. Richard J. Boylan -
>>Guests - Coast to Coast AM
>>"Coast to Coast AM - UFOs, strange occurrences, life after d-ath and
>>other unexplained phenomena. Overnight talk radio with daytime
>>ratings."
>>"coast to coast am, radio, ufos, creatures, extraterrestrial, supernatural,
>>myths, legends, monsters, space, universe, science, mystery, sci-fi,
>>george noory, ian punnett, george knapp, art bell, somewhere in time"
>>http://www.coasttocoastam.com/css/default_1-6-2011.css
>

>Richard Boylan
>
>a classic UFO Watchdog article by Royce Myers, III

>Former California psychologist who had his state psychology license
>revoked over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female
>patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?). Claims to have been the
>confidant of the late 'government MJ-12 insider' Michael Wolf (another
>proven fraud). Boylan now conveniently claims to have been gifted with
>a brand new and, no surprise, anonymous 'inside source.' Also rode the
>American Indian 'Star People' mythos for several years and claims to
>know of secret government/UFO testing spots in Nevada desert. Has
>engaged in countless character assassinations against UFO researchers
>who disagree with him. Is now planning to hold a summer camp for "star
>kids" - children who are alleged to have been genetically-altered by
>aliens (aka: money-in-my-pocket). Parents everywhere should beware...
>SEE: Transcript of California Board of Psychology revoking Boylan's
>license to practice.
>
>http://www.ufowatchdog.com/boylan%20transcript.txt

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

John Winston
2011-02-15 00:50:57 EST
Dear Folks: My computer is not working right at the present time
so I will just refer you to the web site where the informtion can
be found.
John Winston. johnfw@mlode.com

Something About Ashtar. Part 4 of 4.

http://www.ashtarontheroad.com

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 21:50:57 -0800, "John Winston" <johnfw@mlode.com>

http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/i//Ashtar.jpg

Looks like he is saying...
"Five scoops of chips and a pack of Budweiser!"

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

John Winston
2011-02-15 11:23:53 EST
Do You Leave Your Body When You Fall Asleep?

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com