Research Discussion: Give The Wimps Hell, Barrasso

Give The Wimps Hell, Barrasso

http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-lasso-e-p-a/?partner=rss&emc=rss

Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're flat-ass broke, but we must
impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine air (when compared to
most other countries).

I would strongly support a bill to make birth control retroactive for all
Liberals, back to the hippie era ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-lasso-e-p-a/?partner=rss&emc=rss

Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're flat-ass broke, but we must
impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine air (when compared to
most other countries).

I would strongly support a bill to make birth control retroactive for all
Liberals, back to the hippie era ...

Ah, eugenics. I knew there was a little Hitler in you. Cracker.

David Staup

> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-lasso-e-p-a/?partner=rss&emc=rss
>
> Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're flat-ass broke, but we must
> impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine air (when compared to
> most other countries).
>
> I would strongly support a bill to make birth control retroactive for all
> Liberals, back to the hippie era ...
>
> *******************************************************************************************
> Ah, eugenics. I knew there was a little Hitler in you. Cracker.

apparently your command of the language is weak. my guess is toooo many
drugs, way too manny

Jake
2011-02-01 20:29:21 EST
On Feb 1, 5:30 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-la...
>
> Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're flat-ass broke, but we must
> impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine air (when compared to
> most other countries).
>
> I would strongly support a bill to make birth control retroactive for all
> Liberals, back to the hippie era ...
>
> ***************************************************************************­****************
> Ah, eugenics.  I knew there was a little Hitler in you.  Cracker.

In the midst of their amoric adventures, Patriot forgot to extract his
costumed prosthetic penis out of the craKKKers bunghole. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-lasso-e-p-a/?partner=rss&emc=rss
>>
>> Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're flat-ass broke, but we
>> must
>> impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine air (when compared to
>> most other countries).
>>
>> I would strongly support a bill to make birth control retroactive for all
>> Liberals, back to the hippie era ...
>>
>> *******************************************************************************************
>> Ah, eugenics. I knew there was a little Hitler in you. Cracker.
>>

> apparently your command of the language is weak. my guess is toooo many
> drugs, way too manny

I just love it when the mentally challenged chime in with their
usual drivel ... and they say we're not compassionate ...
Dance, Jake, Dance ... you Dunce ...

"Hagar" wrote in message

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>> "Hagar" wrote in message
>>
>> http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-lasso-e-p-a/?partner=rss&emc=rss
>>
>> Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're flat-ass broke, but we
>> must
>> impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine air (when compared to
>> most other countries).
>>
>> I would strongly support a bill to make birth control retroactive for all
>> Liberals, back to the hippie era ...
>>
>> *******************************************************************************************
>> Ah, eugenics. I knew there was a little Hitler in you. Cracker.
>>

> apparently your command of the language is weak. my guess is toooo many
> drugs, way too manny

I just love it when the mentally challenged chime in with their
usual drivel ... and they say we're not compassionate ...
Dance, Jake, Dance ... you Dunce ...

Hey, Hags is finally out of bed this morning. Soon he'll go to work and
start trolling ngs and the internet on company time. Then he'll leave work
early because it's cheese day.

The Patriot

On Feb 1, 5:30 pm, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-la...
>
> Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're
> flat-ass broke, but we must
> impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine
> air (when compared to
> most other countries).
>
> I would strongly support a bill to make birth control
> retroactive for all
> Liberals, back to the hippie era ...
>
> ***************************************************************************\ufffd****************
> Ah, eugenics. I knew there was a little Hitler in
> you. Cracker.

In the midst of their amoric adventures, Patriot forgot
to extract his
costumed prosthetic penis out of the craKKKers
bunghole. Huh, Hags?
Jake.
Howdy Joke! You really do go for this gay talk don't
you? Why is it all you can think about is other people
doing faggity things? Does it make you kind of shiver
all over? Just how many dicks do you suck each day, as
an average of course? Recipients of your unwanted gay
sexual dreams want to know.
Oh yes, by the way Joke. You do need to continue to do
the wooden headed puppet dance. Dance little wetback
dance.

Jake
2011-02-03 03:26:47 EST
On Feb 2, 8:44 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar"  wrote in message

> "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hagar"  wrote in message
>
> >>http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-la...
>
> >> Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're flat-ass broke, but we
> >> must
> >> impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine air (when compared to
> >> most other countries).
>
> >> I would strongly support a bill to make birth control retroactive for all
> >> Liberals, back to the hippie era ...
>
> >> ***************************************************************************­****************
> >> Ah, eugenics.  I knew there was a little Hitler in you.  Cracker.
>
> > apparently your command of the language is weak.  my guess is toooo many
> > drugs, way too manny
>
> I just love it when the mentally challenged chime in with their
> usual drivel ... and they say we're not compassionate ...
> Dance, Jake, Dance ... you Dunce ...
> ***************************************************************************­**********************
>
> Hey, Hags is finally out of bed this morning.  Soon he'll go to work and
> start trolling ngs and the internet on company time.  Then he'll leave work
> early because it's cheese day.

The trailerpark's cheese and pig fucking fest. It's what Hags and the
rest of the craKKKers live for. Huh Patriot?
Jake.

"jake" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 8:44 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> >>http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-la...
>
> >> Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're flat-ass broke, but we
> >> must
> >> impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine air (when compared
> >> most other countries).
>
> >> I would strongly support a bill to make birth control retroactive for
> >> all
> >> Liberals, back to the hippie era ...
>
> >> ***************************************************************************­****************
> >> Ah, eugenics. I knew there was a little Hitler in you. Cracker.
>
> > apparently your command of the language is weak. my guess is toooo many
> > drugs, way too manny
>
> I just love it when the mentally challenged chime in with their
> usual drivel ... and they say we're not compassionate ...
> Dance, Jake, Dance ... you Dunce ...
> ***************************************************************************­**********************
>
> Hey, Hags is finally out of bed this morning. Soon he'll go to work and
> start trolling ngs and the internet on company time. Then he'll leave
> work
> early because it's cheese day.

The trailerpark's cheese and pig fucking fest. It's what Hags and the
rest of the craKKKers live for. Huh Patriot?
Jake.

And today is SSI day. Cheese, pig fucking, and a gumbint check. In Hag's
trailer park, they call that a trifecta.

The Patriot

On Feb 2, 8:44 am, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" wrote in message

> "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in
> > message
>
> >> "Hagar" wrote in message
>
> >>http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/31/wyoming-senator-seeks-to-la...
>
> >> Seems the cry babies are at it again ... we're
> >> flat-ass broke, but we
> >> must
> >> impose more taxes to clean up our already pristine
> >> air (when compared to
> >> most other countries).
>
> >> I would strongly support a bill to make birth
> >> control retroactive for all
> >> Liberals, back to the hippie era ...
>
> >> ***************************************************************************\ufffd****************
> >> Ah, eugenics. I knew there was a little Hitler in
> >> you. Cracker.
>
> > apparently your command of the language is weak. my
> > guess is toooo many
> > drugs, way too manny
>
> I just love it when the mentally challenged chime in
> with their
> usual drivel ... and they say we're not compassionate
> Dance, Jake, Dance ... you Dunce ...
> ***************************************************************************\ufffd**********************
>
> Hey, Hags is finally out of bed this morning. Soon
> he'll go to work and
> start trolling ngs and the internet on company time.
> Then he'll leave work
> early because it's cheese day.

The trailerpark's cheese and pig fucking fest. It's
what Hags and the
rest of the craKKKers live for. Huh Patriot?
Jake.
Howdy Joke! I'm not sure of what you mean. Are you a
participant in the pig fucking contest? Or are you the
Pig?