Research Discussion: Go Green Bay !!!

Go Green Bay !!!
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2011-01-31 08:35:50 EST
Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay
Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus
earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.



By so doing, they literally saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying
Americans several million dollars of tax money ... How you say???



Simple facts .... It is widely known that IF the Chicago Bears had won, our
President Obama (and likely all his family) would be attending the Super
Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President
won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1 and it's
escorts, the limousines, all the additional security, and .... let's not
forget ... Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars!



Therefore every American should cheer for the Green Bay Packers at the Super
Bowl to show them our gratitude!!!



Any arguments ??



Vtcapo
2011-02-01 07:13:26 EST
On Jan 31, 8:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay
> Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus
> earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.
>
> By so doing, they literally saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying
> Americans several million dollars of tax money ... How you say???
>
> Simple facts ....  It is widely known that IF the Chicago Bears had won, our
> President Obama (and likely all his family) would be attending the Super
> Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President
> won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1 and it's
> escorts, the limousines, all the additional security, and .... let's not
> forget ... Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars!
>
> Therefore every American should cheer for the Green Bay Packers at the Super
> Bowl to show them our gratitude!!!
>
> Any arguments ??

New York is out. I could give a fuck...

RT

HVAC
2011-02-01 08:43:54 EST
On 2/1/2011 4:13 AM, vtcapo wrote:

>
> New York is out. I could give a fuck...


Rex Ryan is putting his best foot forward.....

Herbert Glazier
2011-02-02 16:37:39 EST
On Jan 31, 8:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay
> Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus
> earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.
>
> By so doing, they literally saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying
> Americans several million dollars of tax money ... How you say???
>
> Simple facts ....  It is widely known that IF the Chicago Bears had won, our
> President Obama (and likely all his family) would be attending the Super
> Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President
> won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1 and it's
> escorts, the limousines, all the additional security, and .... let's not
> forget ... Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars!
>
> Therefore every American should cheer for the Green Bay Packers at the Super
> Bowl to show them our gratitude!!!
>
> Any arguments ??

All those GOPer bankers that Bush gave $200,000,000,000 will fly in on
their private jets.Limousines to the stadium. After game big party at
the Ritz Carlton. Best wine and girls or boys Palin will be
there. TreBert

Brad Guth
2011-02-02 16:41:58 EST
On Feb 2, 1:37 pm, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 8:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay
> > Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus
> > earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.
>
> > By so doing, they literally saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying
> > Americans several million dollars of tax money ... How you say???
>
> > Simple facts ....  It is widely known that IF the Chicago Bears had won, our
> > President Obama (and likely all his family) would be attending the Super
> > Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President
> > won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1 and it's
> > escorts, the limousines, all the additional security, and .... let's not
> > forget ... Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars!
>
> > Therefore every American should cheer for the Green Bay Packers at the Super
> > Bowl to show them our gratitude!!!
>
> > Any arguments ??
>
> All those GOPer bankers that Bush gave $200,000,000,000 will fly in on
> their private jets.Limousines to the stadium. After game big party at
> the Ritz Carlton. Best wine and girls or boys   Palin will be
> there.    TreBert

Those fancy stadiums were also public funded by giving special
incentives and tax breaks to the rich and powerful, as well as energy
consumption discounts and loads of local road infrastructure at public
expense.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”



Herbert Glazier
2011-02-07 20:13:01 EST
On Feb 2, 4:41 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 1:37 pm, herbert glazier <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Jan 31, 8:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay
> > > Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus
> > > earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.
>
> > > By so doing, they literally saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying
> > > Americans several million dollars of tax money ... How you say???
>
> > > Simple facts ....  It is widely known that IF the Chicago Bears had won, our
> > > President Obama (and likely all his family) would be attending the Super
> > > Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President
> > > won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1 and it's
> > > escorts, the limousines, all the additional security, and .... let's not
> > > forget ... Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars!
>
> > > Therefore every American should cheer for the Green Bay Packers at the Super
> > > Bowl to show them our gratitude!!!
>
> > > Any arguments ??
>
> > All those GOPer bankers that Bush gave $200,000,000,000 will fly in on
> > their private jets.Limousines to the stadium. After game big party at
> > the Ritz Carlton. Best wine and girls or boys   Palin will be
> > there.    TreBert
>
> Those fancy stadiums were also public funded by giving special
> incentives and tax breaks to the rich and powerful, as well as energy
> consumption discounts and loads of local road infrastructure at public
> expense.
>
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Won with Green Bay. It was a good close game. Brady got best player of
the year. I felt bad he was not in the Super Bowl. Next year when
they get a good line backer Patriots can't lose. I predict it Trebert
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron