Research Discussion: Does Any Of This Make You Wonder ???

Does Any Of This Make You Wonder ???

Probably not id you're a Liberal ... but:

The great mystery..............

Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying
they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ?? Not one
person has ever come forward from his past.

*** VERY, VERY STRANGE ***

This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for
him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man. Reminds
me of The Manchurian Candidate....

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are, someone whom we went to
school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the
clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something
about us.

George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008
campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in
their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on
campus. Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia - the
class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class
remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia
University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there,
but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who
also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single
person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a
classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83
political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer
than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At
the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the
speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago,
nobody even knew who he was.

The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York
, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever
met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama
consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide
school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends
while at Columbia ..

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school,
Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as
a Political Science major in the same class that Barack Hussein Obama was
supposed to have been in.

Some other interesting questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one
Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. WHAT!! ???
The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is
never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

Please continue sending this out to everyone. Somewhere, someone knew him
in school...before he "reorganized" Chicago & burst upon the scene at the
2004 Democratic Convention & made us all swoon with his charm, poise &
speaking pizzazz.

He could end all of this easily, if he wanted to ... but his handlers prefer
the status quo .

"Hagar" wrote in message

[...]

I mean really, Hags. Who remembers you from those days? Maybe a truant
officer or the deputy dawg in charge of the county lockup.

> "Hagar" wrote in message

<< snip Oh'Bummer's sleazy stuff >>

> He could end all of this easily, if he wanted to ... but his handlers
> prefer
> the status quo .

> I mean really, Hags. Who remembers you from those days? Maybe a truant
> officer or the deputy dawg in charge of the county lockup.

Congrats, Troll ... you're far more literate than I suspected ...
Not bad for a "Show Me" clod ...

Bast
2011-01-29 14:17:56 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Probably not id you're a Liberal ... but:
>
> The great mystery..............
>
> Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past
> saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ??
> Not one person has ever come forward from his past.
>
> *** VERY, VERY STRANGE ***

No stranger than G.W being in the National Guard.

Not dismissing your argument,...but if they really want to find out where
Obama learned his tricks.

Remember,..He had about 8 years before his election to learn the art of
"smoke and mirrors", from a master.

On Jan 29, 9:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> supposed to have been in.
>
> Some other interesting questions..
>
> Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?
>
> Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?
>
> It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one
> Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases.  WHAT!! ???
> The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is
> never reported to have lived.
>
> No wonder all his records are sealed!
>
> Please continue sending this out to everyone.  Somewhere, someone knew him
> in school...before he "reorganized" Chicago & burst upon the scene at the
> 2004 Democratic Convention & made us all swoon with his charm, poise &
> speaking pizzazz.
>
> He could end all of this easily, if he wanted to ... but his handlers prefer

But you ZNR/GOPs like strange, as well as cloak and dagger secrets and
butt loads of nondisclosure crap. Isn't that also why you get
unlimited do-overs, and others don't?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Jan 29, 9:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Probably not id you're a Liberal ... but:

<< snip>>

> He could end all of this easily, if he wanted to ... but his handlers
> prefer
> the status quo .

But you ZNR/GOPs like strange, as well as cloak and dagger secrets and
butt loads of nondisclosure crap. Isn't that also why you get
unlimited do-overs, and others don't?

*************************************
What on Earth are you babbling about with your idiotic do-overs ??
Go find Walso ... he's hiding on Venus ... Loon.

On Jan 29, 12:03 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 29, 9:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Probably not id you're a Liberal ... but:
>
> << snip>>
>
> > He could end all of this easily, if he wanted to ... but his handlers
> > prefer
> > the status quo .
>
> But you ZNR/GOPs like strange, as well as cloak and dagger secrets and
> butt loads of nondisclosure crap.  Isn't that also why you get
> unlimited do-overs, and others don't?
>
>         *************************************
> What on Earth are you babbling about with your idiotic do-overs ??
> Go find Walso ... he's hiding on Venus ... Loon.

Exactly, you crazy guys can't even remember your last do-over fiasco
that obviously didn't work, so now you want yet another.

Are you suggesting that JFK was also dead wrong about everything?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Jan 29, 12:03 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 29, 9:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Probably not id you're a Liberal ... but:
>
> << snip>>
>
> > He could end all of this easily, if he wanted to ... but his handlers
> > prefer
> > the status quo .
>
> But you ZNR/GOPs like strange, as well as cloak and dagger secrets and
> butt loads of nondisclosure crap. Isn't that also why you get
> unlimited do-overs, and others don't?
>
> *************************************
> What on Earth are you babbling about with your idiotic do-overs ??
> Go find Walso ... he's hiding on Venus ... Loon.

Exactly, you crazy guys can't even remember your last do-over fiasco
that obviously didn't work, so now you want yet another.

Are you suggesting that JFK was also dead wrong about everything?

***************************************
I think his VP, also a Liberal Democrat, may have had a hand in
JFKs timely demise ... after all, who was sworn in shortly after ??
So you're saying the Bush and Cheney did it ???

On Jan 29, 2:45 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 29, 12:03 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 29, 9:31 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Probably not id you're a Liberal ... but:
>
> > << snip>>
>
> > > He could end all of this easily, if he wanted to ... but his handlers
> > > prefer
> > > the status quo .
>
> > But you ZNR/GOPs like strange, as well as cloak and dagger secrets and
> > butt loads of nondisclosure crap. Isn't that also why you get
> > unlimited do-overs, and others don't?
>
> > *************************************
> > What on Earth are you babbling about with your idiotic do-overs ??
> > Go find Walso ... he's hiding on Venus ... Loon.
>
> Exactly, you crazy guys can't even remember your last do-over fiasco
> that obviously didn't work, so now you want yet another.
>
> Are you suggesting that JFK was also dead wrong about everything?
>
>         ***************************************
> I think his VP, also a Liberal Democrat, may have had a hand in
> JFKs timely demise ... after all, who was sworn in shortly after ??
> So you're saying the Bush and Cheney did it ???

If you plan to whack a high level office holder, you'd best be as
disconnected as possible from any potential association with the
shooter or bomber.

Recently a CIA/FBI sting managed to entrap and facilitate a couple of
highly impressionable Muslim kids into thinking they should blow up
crowds of innocent Americans, and if they can do it then certainly
with your vast talent and first-hand KKK expertise of culling nig*ers,
I don't see where there's any problem. Too bad they didn't entrap an
already known crazy jewboy like Jared Lee Loughner, because that would
have been even better if he had his very own back-up plan just in case
those explosives were bogus or defective.

I'm certain that ZNR/GOP entrapment is a redneck approved method of
making it seem as though someone in government actually knows what the
hell they're doing and worth their keep.

http://translate.google.com/#

> [...]
> supposed to have been in.
>
> Some other interesting questions..
>
> Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?
>
> Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?
>
> It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one
> Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases.  WHAT!! ???
> The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is
> never reported to have lived.
>
> No wonder all his records are sealed!
>
> Please continue sending this out to everyone.  Somewhere, someone knew him
> in school...before he "reorganized" Chicago & burst upon the scene at the
> 2004 Democratic Convention & made us all swoon with his charm, poise &
> speaking pizzazz.
>
> He could end all of this easily, if he wanted to ... but his handlers prefer

If you plan to whack a high level office holder (as you more than once
suggested could be necessary), you'd best make darn certain that
you’re as disconnected as possible from any potential association with
the shooter or bomber. However, if the losing side were only half as
bat-shit crazy as yourself, just think of the local and global
consequences.

Obviously there’s absolutely nothing you like about our President BHO
or his VP. I can relate to this because, I had absolutely no faith or
trust in GW Bush or Dick Cheney, not that they did everything wrong.

Recently a crack CIA/FBI sting managed to entrap and facilitate a
couple of highly impressionable Muslim kids into thinking they could
and should blow up crowds of innocent Americans, and if they can do it
then certainly with your vast talent and first-hand KKK expertise of
culling nig*ers, I don't see where there's any problem. Too bad they
didn't entrap an already known crazy jewboy like Jared Lee Loughner,
because that would have been even better if he had his very own back-
up plan (such as packing a fully automatic weapon and lots of spare
ammo) just in case those explosives were bogus or defective.

I'm certain that ZNR/GOP entrapment is another redneck approved
method, like torturing prisoners that’ll pretty much say whatever it
takes in order to stop the abuse from their captors, of thereby making
it seem as though someone in government actually knows what the hell
they're doing and supposedly worth their keep.

http://translate.google.com/#