Research Discussion: $5, 000 A Ticket // Global Competitiveness Forum. Saudi Arabia // PROOF EXTRATERRESTRIALS !!!

$5, 000 A Ticket // Global Competitiveness Forum. Saudi Arabia // PROOF EXTRATERRESTRIALS !!!

"At five thousand dollars a ticket, some business leaders got more
than they bargained for when they attended the first day of the Global
Competitiveness Forum (GCF) being held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They
were told flying saucers are real, and they had better start thinking
about the business implications of extraterrestrial life and
technologies. "

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/890

$5,000 a Ticket ?

Hagar, we should fly to Melbourne and give a UFO PROOF seminar !
In the middle of Fitzroy Gardens.

Millions of people would turn up !!! ...

http://blogs.reuters.com/oddly-enough/files/2010/11/melbourne-cup-490.jpg

http://www.thegoogly.com/images/2008/02/11/drunk_kangaroo.jpg

http://lastofthesummerwhine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/drunk-russians.jpg

http://attachments.techguy.org/attachments/157201d1254776856/drunk-furniture.jpg

http://5-hole.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/drunk-2.jpg

_______________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

"At five thousand dollars a ticket, some business leaders got more
than they bargained for when they attended the first day of the Global
Competitiveness Forum (GCF) being held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They
were told flying saucers are real, and they had better start thinking
about the business implications of extraterrestrial life and
technologies. "

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/890

$5,000 a Ticket ?

Yeah, you could fly Hagar and his trailer there. Have Hags emerge from the
trailer holding out his arms. It would be just like the original The Day
The
Earth Stood Still. You could be the robot.

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>

> "At five thousand dollars a ticket, some business leaders got more
> than they bargained for when they attended the first day of the Global
> Competitiveness Forum (GCF) being held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They
> were told flying saucers are real, and they had better start thinking
> about the business implications of extraterrestrial life and
> technologies. "
>
> http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/890
>

> $5,000 a Ticket ?
>
> *****************************************************************************************************
> Yeah, you could fly Hagar and his trailer there. Have Hags emerge from
> the trailer holding out his arms. It would be just like the original The
> Day The
> Earth Stood Still. You could be the robot.

... and if there is no part for a # 1 asshole like yourself, we can as the
writers to add one.

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:08:47 -0600, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>

>"At five thousand dollars a ticket, some business leaders got more
>than they bargained for when they attended the first day of the Global
>Competitiveness Forum (GCF) being held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They
>were told flying saucers are real, and they had better start thinking
>about the business implications of extraterrestrial life and
>technologies. "
>
>http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/890
>

>$5,000 a Ticket ?
>
>*****************************************************************************************************
>Yeah, you could fly Hagar and his trailer there. Have Hags emerge from the
>trailer holding out his arms. It would be just like the original The Day
>The
>Earth Stood Still. You could be the robot.

I posted an update.
See latest UseNet threads.

:-)

_____________

> On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:08:47 -0600, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>

>>"At five thousand dollars a ticket, some business leaders got more
>>than they bargained for when they attended the first day of the Global
>>Competitiveness Forum (GCF) being held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They
>>were told flying saucers are real, and they had better start thinking
>>about the business implications of extraterrestrial life and
>>technologies. "
>>
>>http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/890
>>

>>$5,000 a Ticket ?
>>
>>*****************************************************************************************************
>>Yeah, you could fly Hagar and his trailer there. Have Hags emerge from
>>the
>>trailer holding out his arms. It would be just like the original The Day
>>The
>>Earth Stood Still. You could be the robot.
>
> I posted an update.
> See latest UseNet threads.

Nobody cares, Horry ...

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 14:47:05 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:08:47 -0600, "Notroll2012"
>> <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>>

>>>"At five thousand dollars a ticket, some business leaders got more
>>>than they bargained for when they attended the first day of the Global
>>>Competitiveness Forum (GCF) being held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They
>>>were told flying saucers are real, and they had better start thinking
>>>about the business implications of extraterrestrial life and
>>>technologies. "
>>>
>>>http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/890
>>>

>>>$5,000 a Ticket ?
>>>
>>>*****************************************************************************************************
>>>Yeah, you could fly Hagar and his trailer there. Have Hags emerge from
>>>the
>>>trailer holding out his arms. It would be just like the original The Day
>>>The
>>>Earth Stood Still. You could be the robot.
>>
>> I posted an update.
>> See latest UseNet threads.
>
>Nobody cares, Horry ...

I bet you say that to all the 57,182 different species...

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/ufocaseshome.asp

:-)