Research Discussion: For Mature Black Holes, Time Stands Still ...

For Mature Black Holes, Time Stands Still ...

Hager
2011-01-28 10:56:03 EST
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackholestimestandsstill

Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the Event Horizon of a Black
Hole, and live forever ...

... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a real, Stellar Black Hole
??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking about O'Bummer's butt ...

On Jan 28, 7:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackho...
>
> Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the Event Horizon of a Black
> Hole, and live forever ...
>
> ... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a real, Stellar Black Hole
> ??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking about O'Bummer's butt ...

Do you rednecks and other ZNR/GOPs always fart your way through
everything?

They are talking about a timeless black hole, whereas inside is a
realm of physics immortality in the extreme, or perhaps there's simply
a wad of antimatter that creates an event horizon shell of whatever's
dense enough to prevent those nonzero mass photons from escaping.

http://translate.google.com/#

David Staup

On Jan 28, 7:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackho...
>
> Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the Event Horizon of a
> Black
> Hole, and live forever ...
>
> ... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a real, Stellar Black
> Hole
> ??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking about O'Bummer's butt ...

Do you rednecks and other ZNR/GOPs always fart your way through
everything?

They are talking about a timeless black hole, whereas inside is a
realm of physics immortality in the extreme, or perhaps there's simply
a wad of antimatter that creates an event horizon shell of whatever's
dense enough to prevent those nonzero mass photons from escaping.

http://translate.google.com/#
goofy, goo_fy, goofy.Guth, goofy, BG / \ufffdgoofy Usenet\ufffd

yo goofy,
considering the steaming piles of shit that come from your brain through
your mouth just who are you to judge?

On Jan 28, 10:03 am, "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On Jan 28, 7:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackho...
>
> > Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the Event Horizon of a
> > Black
> > Hole, and live forever ...
>
> > ... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a real, Stellar Black
> > Hole
> > ??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking about O'Bummer's butt ...
>
> Do you rednecks and other ZNR/GOPs always fart your way through
> everything?
>
> They are talking about a timeless black hole, whereas inside is a
> realm of physics immortality in the extreme, or perhaps there's simply
> a wad of antimatter that creates an event horizon shell of whatever's
> dense enough to prevent those nonzero mass photons from escaping.
>
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  goofy, goo_fy, goofy.Guth, goofy, BG / “goofy Usenet”
>
> yo goofy,
> considering the steaming piles of shit that come from your brain through
> your mouth just who are you to judge?

Unlike yourself, I always do what I can.

http://translate.google.com/#

Hager

On Jan 28, 10:03 am, "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On Jan 28, 7:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackho...
>
> > Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the Event Horizon of a
> > Black
> > Hole, and live forever ...
>
> > ... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a real, Stellar Black
> > Hole
> > ??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking about O'Bummer's butt ...
>
> Do you rednecks and other ZNR/GOPs always fart your way through
> everything?
>
> They are talking about a timeless black hole, whereas inside is a
> realm of physics immortality in the extreme, or perhaps there's simply
> a wad of antimatter that creates an event horizon shell of whatever's
> dense enough to prevent those nonzero mass photons from escaping.
>
> http://translate.google.com/#
> goofy, goo_fy, goofy.Guth, goofy, BG / \ufffdgoofy Usenet\ufffd
>
> yo goofy,
> considering the steaming piles of shit that come from your brain through
> your mouth just who are you to judge?

Unlike yourself, I always do what I can.

*******************************
And, as usual, you're an abject failure at it ... live with it ...

On Jan 28, 11:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 28, 10:03 am, "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 28, 7:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackho...
>
> > > Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the Event Horizon of a
> > > Black
> > > Hole, and live forever ...
>
> > > ... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a real, Stellar Black
> > > Hole
> > > ??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking about O'Bummer's butt ...
>
> > Do you rednecks and other ZNR/GOPs always fart your way through
> > everything?
>
> > They are talking about a timeless black hole, whereas inside is a
> > realm of physics immortality in the extreme, or perhaps there's simply
> > a wad of antimatter that creates an event horizon shell of whatever's
> > dense enough to prevent those nonzero mass photons from escaping.
>
> >http://translate.google.com/#
> > goofy, goo_fy, goofy.Guth, goofy, BG / goofy Usenet
>
> > yo goofy,
> > considering the steaming piles of shit that come from your brain through
> > your mouth just who are you to judge?
>
> Unlike yourself, I always do what I can.
>
>         *******************************
> And, as usual, you're an abject failure at it ... live with it ...

Since you've never tried to be constructive or much less positive
about anything on behalf of anyone else, you sure as hell have nothing
to brag about.

http://translate.google.com/#

The Patriot

On Jan 28, 7:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackho...
>
> Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the
> Event Horizon of a Black
> Hole, and live forever ...
>
> ... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a
> real, Stellar Black Hole
> ??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking about
> O'Bummer's butt ...

Do you rednecks and other ZNR/GOPs always fart your way
through
everything?

They are talking about a timeless black hole, whereas
inside is a
realm of physics immortality in the extreme, or perhaps
there's simply
a wad of antimatter that creates an event horizon shell
of whatever's
dense enough to prevent those nonzero mass photons from
escaping.

Pretty much like the head of a Liberal?

The Patriot

On Jan 28, 10:03 am, "David Staup"
<*.@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On Jan 28, 7:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackho...
>
> > Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the
> > Event Horizon of a
> > Black
> > Hole, and live forever ...
>
> > ... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a
> > real, Stellar Black
> > Hole
> > ??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking
> > about O'Bummer's butt ...
>
> Do you rednecks and other ZNR/GOPs always fart your
> way through
> everything?
>
> They are talking about a timeless black hole, whereas
> inside is a
> realm of physics immortality in the extreme, or
> perhaps there's simply
> a wad of antimatter that creates an event horizon
> shell of whatever's
> dense enough to prevent those nonzero mass photons
> from escaping.
>
> http://translate.google.com/#
> goofy, goo_fy, goofy.Guth, goofy, BG / \ufffdgoofy Usenet\ufffd
>
> yo goofy,
> considering the steaming piles of shit that come from
> your brain through
> your mouth just who are you to judge?

Unlike yourself, I always do what I can.
Fine, from now on would you do it in the toilet.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:03:37 -0800, "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net>
wrote:

>"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On Jan 28, 7:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackho...
>>
>> Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the
>> Event Horizon of a Black
>> Hole, and live forever ...
>>
>> ... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a
>> real, Stellar Black Hole
>> ??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking about
>> O'Bummer's butt ...
>
>Do you rednecks and other ZNR/GOPs always fart your way
>through
>everything?
>
>They are talking about a timeless black hole, whereas
>inside is a
>realm of physics immortality in the extreme, or perhaps
>there's simply
>a wad of antimatter that creates an event horizon shell
>of whatever's
>dense enough to prevent those nonzero mass photons from
>escaping.

>Pretty much like the head of a Liberal?

or the head of a Lesbian...

http://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/article/-/8731562/kendra-wilkinson-stars-in-lesbian-sex-tape/

More amazing than Egypt !

;-)

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot

> On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:03:37 -0800, "The Patriot"
> <xxxxxx@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

>>"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>On Jan 28, 7:56 am, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110127/sc_space/forfullymatureblackho...
>>>
>>> Good new for all you Liberals ... jump through the
>>> Event Horizon of a Black
>>> Hole, and live forever ...
>>>
>>> ... what's that, Saul ??? they are talking about a
>>> real, Stellar Black Hole
>>> ??? Hmmmm ... here I thought they were talking
>>> about
>>> O'Bummer's butt ...
>>
>>Do you rednecks and other ZNR/GOPs always fart your
>>way
>>through
>>everything?
>>
>>They are talking about a timeless black hole, whereas
>>inside is a
>>realm of physics immortality in the extreme, or
>>perhaps
>>there's simply
>>a wad of antimatter that creates an event horizon
>>shell
>>of whatever's
>>dense enough to prevent those nonzero mass photons
>>from
>>escaping.

>>Pretty much like the head of a Liberal?
>>

> or the head of a Lesbian...

Do you really think Brad Guth is a Lesbian?