Research Discussion: More Of The Darwin Awards ...

More Of The Darwin Awards ...

That's what Liberalism, a Mental Disorder, does to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX360q4UEE8

Vtcapo
2011-01-26 09:26:58 EST
On Jan 25, 8:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>     That's what Liberalism, a Mental Disorder, does to you.
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX360q4UEE8

Only YOU would equate this with Liberalism. Re-Tard!

RT
PS Notice how Obama's ratings are going up, up, up and Palin's is
going down, down, down. That's because she put her foot, no... hockey
puck in her mouth a few too many times.
Bawhahahahahahahaaaha....... I'd start looking for a new candidate for
2012 Tardnick........

On Jan 26, 6:26 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 8:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >     That's what Liberalism, a Mental Disorder, does to you.
>
> >    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX360q4UEE8
>
> Only YOU would equate this with Liberalism. Re-Tard!
>
> RT
> PS Notice how Obama's ratings are going up, up, up and Palin's is
> going down, down, down. That's because she put her foot, no... hockey
> puck in her mouth a few too many times.
> Bawhahahahahahahaaaha....... I'd start looking for a new candidate for
> 2012 Tardnick........

Please make dead certain they pick Palin, because that way they don't
stand a chance against President BHO.

~ BG

Vtcapo
2011-01-26 12:05:01 EST
On Jan 26, 10:22 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 6:26 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 25, 8:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >     That's what Liberalism, a Mental Disorder, does to you.
>
> > >    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX360q4UEE8
>
> > Only YOU would equate this with Liberalism. Re-Tard!
>
> > RT
> > PS Notice how Obama's ratings are going up, up, up and Palin's is
> > going down, down, down. That's because she put her foot, no... hockey
> > puck in her mouth a few too many times.
> > Bawhahahahahahahaaaha....... I'd start looking for a new candidate for
> > 2012 Tardnick........
>
> Please make dead certain they pick Palin, because that way they don't
> stand a chance against President BHO.
>
>  ~ BG

They are stupid but unfortunately not that stupid....

RT

On Jan 26, 9:05 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 10:22 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Only YOU would equate this with Liberalism. Re-Tard!
>
> > > RT
> > > PS Notice how Obama's ratings are going up, up, up and Palin's is
> > > going down, down, down. That's because she put her foot, no... hockey
> > > puck in her mouth a few too many times.
> > > Bawhahahahahahahaaaha....... I'd start looking for a new candidate for
> > > 2012 Tardnick........
>
> > Please make dead certain they pick Palin, because that way they don't
> > stand a chance against President BHO.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> They are stupid but unfortunately not that stupid....
>
> RT

I think you are way underestimating their collective stupidity. With
the likes of Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy on their side, it can only go
from bad to worse.

http://translate.google.com/#

Vtcapo
2011-01-26 13:17:42 EST
On Jan 26, 12:23 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 9:05 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Please make dead certain they pick Palin, because that way they don't
> > > stand a chance against President BHO.
>
> > >  ~ BG
>
> > They are stupid but unfortunately not that stupid....
>
> > RT
>
> I think you are way underestimating their collective stupidity.  With
> the likes of Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy on their side, it can only go
> from bad to worse.
>
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

You maybe right....

RT

Hager

On Jan 26, 12:23 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 9:05 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Please make dead certain they pick Palin, because that way they don't
> > > stand a chance against President BHO.
>
> > > ~ BG
>
> > They are stupid but unfortunately not that stupid....
>
> > RT
>
> I think you are way underestimating their collective stupidity. With
> the likes of Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy on their side, it can only go
> from bad to worse.
>
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

You maybe right....

RT

**************************************
Yaawwwwnnn ... what a great display of old, stale. recycled campaign
rhetoric that was last night, delivered with the by now monotonous oratory.
The pup is running out of Bullshit to feed the public. Even the pundits
weren't overly enthralled ... could it be that "Ole Black Magic" is waning
???

Sounds more and more like his eulogy ..

Vtcapo
2011-01-26 15:52:01 EST
On Jan 26, 3:19 pm, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 26, 12:23 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > They are stupid but unfortunately not that stupid....
>
> > > RT
>
> > I think you are way underestimating their collective stupidity. With
> > the likes of Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy on their side, it can only go
> > from bad to worse.
>
> >http://translate.google.com/#
> > Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet
>
> You maybe right....
>
> RT
>
>         **************************************
> Yaawwwwnnn ... what a great display of old, stale. recycled campaign
> rhetoric that was last night, delivered with the by now monotonous oratory.
> The pup is running out of Bullshit to feed the public.  Even the pundits
> weren't overly enthralled ... could it be that "Ole Black Magic" is waning
> ???
>
> Sounds more and more like his eulogy ..

I think you're nervous.... Bwahahahahahaha...

RT
PS I guess you would prefer W's lack of oratory skills. Let's see....
Palin suffers from shear stupidity and hockey puck-in-the- mouth
disease. W, humm...suffered from being a true to the Bones redneck
and NOT being taught how to deliver a speech by his Bones handlers.

On Jan 26, 3:19 pm, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 26, 12:23 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > They are stupid but unfortunately not that stupid....
>
> > > RT
>
> > I think you are way underestimating their collective stupidity. With
> > the likes of Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy on their side, it can only go
> > from bad to worse.
>
> >http://translate.google.com/#
> > Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet
>
> You maybe right....
>
> RT
>
> **************************************
> Yaawwwwnnn ... what a great display of old, stale. recycled campaign
> rhetoric that was last night, delivered with the by now monotonous
> oratory.
> The pup is running out of Bullshit to feed the public. Even the pundits
> weren't overly enthralled ... could it be that "Ole Black Magic" is waning
> ???
>
> Sounds more and more like his eulogy ..

I think you're nervous.... Bwahahahahahaha...

RT
PS I guess you would prefer W's lack of oratory skills. Let's see....
Palin suffers from shear stupidity

*** "shear stupidity" is when a guy shearing sheep cut off his thumb.
You really shouldn't say anything about GWB's English, you
ignorant and failed math hack.

and hockey puck-in-the- mouth disease. W, humm...suffered from being a
true to the Bones redneck and NOT being taught how to deliver a speech by
his Bones handlers.

*** Gee ... and GWB could deliver a speech without a teleprompter, a
feat that leaves O'Bummer stuttering and hemming and hawing like the
asshole he really is. He may have oratory skills, but not the brain
required to use them without help ... from the likes of Soros etc.

He's like that windbag Keith Olberman ... and just like that
egomaniac,
the Anointed One will meet his Waterloo on Nov.6th, 2012.

Vtcapo
2011-01-26 22:14:00 EST
On Jan 26, 8:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 26, 3:19 pm, "Hager" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > I think you are way underestimating their collective stupidity. With
> > > the likes of Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy on their side, it can only go
> > > from bad to worse.
>
> > >http://translate.google.com/#
> > > Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet
>
> > You maybe right....
>
> > RT
>
> > **************************************
> > Yaawwwwnnn ... what a great display of old, stale. recycled campaign
> > rhetoric that was last night, delivered with the by now monotonous
> > oratory.
> > The pup is running out of Bullshit to feed the public. Even the pundits
> > weren't overly enthralled ... could it be that "Ole Black Magic" is waning
> > ???
>
> > Sounds more and more like his eulogy ..
>
> I think you're nervous.... Bwahahahahahaha...
>
> RT
> PS I guess you would prefer W's lack of oratory skills.  Let's see....
> Palin suffers from shear stupidity
>
> *** "shear stupidity" is when a guy shearing sheep cut off his thumb.
>         You really shouldn't say anything about GWB's English, you
>          ignorant and failed math hack.
>
> and hockey puck-in-the- mouth disease.  W, humm...suffered from being  a
> true to the Bones redneck and NOT being taught how to deliver a speech by
> his Bones handlers.
>
> *** Gee ... and GWB could deliver a speech without a teleprompter, a
>        feat that leaves O'Bummer stuttering and hemming and hawing like the
>        asshole he really is.  He may have oratory skills, but not the brain
>        required to use them without help ... from the likes of Soros etc.
>
>       He's like that windbag Keith Olberman ... and just like that
> egomaniac,
>       the Anointed One will meet his Waterloo on Nov.6th, 2012.

Just what I said, nervous........ But in truth Hag, does it really
matter? After Bones put up two candidates in 2004, they showed their
hand. We the people have no control at the top level of politics. The
puppet handlers run the show. As far as Obama is concerned, I thought
he blind-sided the cabals that run our political system but what has
emerged is the Magic Man had the blessings of the Bilderberg Group.

The future of world politics will culminate in a New World Order or
should I say IS the NWO. It doesn't matter who is in office. That's
why I will never vote again. Not even if Palin runs. It doesn't
really matter. It is beyond our control.

So Hag, be please to know that this is our last political discussion.
There are more pressing issues that are beyond politics concerning
earth changes to discuss. I'd prefer to butt head with you there.

RT