Research Discussion: WE WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND !!!

WE WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND !!!

WE WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND !!!

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case741.htm

hehe :-)

Coo Cooo i Love it !

http://www.toymania.com/334archives/dukes/cardedrosco.jpg

This is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane !!!

_____________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

LCC
2011-01-25 00:47:17 EST
On Jan 24, 10:12 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> WE WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND !!!
>
> http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case741.htm
>
> hehe  :-)
>
> Coo Cooo i Love it !
>
> http://www.toymania.com/334archives/dukes/cardedrosco.jpg
>
> This is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane !!!
>
> _____________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Hey Horry,

Do you think that any of those dummies out there have caught on to my
joke in questionable taste where I keep saying "I come IN peace?" A
joke like that really ought to "propagating" across the internet, but
I see no signs if that is so...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:47:17 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylonnie@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Jan 24, 10:12 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> WE WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND !!!
>>
>> http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case741.htm
>>
>> hehe  :-)
>>
>> Coo Cooo i Love it !
>>
>> http://www.toymania.com/334archives/dukes/cardedrosco.jpg
>>
>> This is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane !!!
>>
>> _____________________

>Hey Horry,
>
>Do you think that any of those dummies out there have caught on to my
>joke in questionable taste where I keep saying "I come IN peace?" A
>joke like that really ought to "propagating" across the internet, but
>I see no signs if that is so...
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

Howdy Lonnie. LOL :-)

Well, it's funny that the words "I come in"
equals "I'm in your house without asking you"
and these days in the USA "peace"
equals "goodbye".

And that is what several species of ETs do...
enter a house without asking, take samples and examine,
then off away to their space craft.

P.S.
I joined Orkut, but it's not as nice as facebook and youtube.
So, it's nice to connect, but I won't be there much.
I'm here in these UseNet NewsGroups mostly.

And at... FaceBook.com/FreeUFOvideos
And at... YouTube.com/AceBryanCentral
And here... ProjectMothership.isgreat.org

Anyway, it's my turn to share a music video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k

_________________________________

_________________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

LCC
2011-01-25 03:21:42 EST
On Jan 25, 1:26 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:47:17 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylon...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>

> >On Jan 24, 10:12 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> WE WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND !!!
>
> >>http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case741.htm
>
> >> hehe  :-)
>
> >> Coo Cooo i Love it !
>
> >>http://www.toymania.com/334archives/dukes/cardedrosco.jpg
>
> >> This is your superior officer Rosco P. Coltrane !!!
>
> >> _____________________
>
> >Hey Horry,
>
> >Do you think that any of those dummies out there have caught on to my
> >joke in questionable taste where I keep saying "I come IN peace?" A
> >joke like that really ought to "propagating" across the internet, but
> >I see no signs if that is so...
>
> >Lonnie Courtney Clay
>
> Howdy Lonnie.  LOL  :-)
>
> Well, it's funny that the words "I come in"
> equals "I'm in your house without asking you"
> and these days in the USA "peace"
> equals "goodbye".
>
> And that is what several species of ETs do...
> enter a house without asking, take samples and examine,
> then off away to their space craft.
>
> P.S.
> I joined Orkut, but it's not as nice as facebook and youtube.
> So, it's nice to connect, but I won't be there much.
> I'm here in these UseNet NewsGroups mostly.
>
> And at... FaceBook.com/FreeUFOvideos
> And at... YouTube.com/AceBryanCentral
> And here... ProjectMothership.isgreat.org
>
> Anyway, it's my turn to share a music video...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k
>
> _________________________________
>
> _________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Pssttt - "come" is slang for "orgasm"...
What progeny would result from "coming" in "Peace"?
me 2007 - "I come in peace"...
http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thread/a5c514c2e452a557?hl=en

Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:21:42 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylonnie@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Jan 25, 1:26 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:47:17 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylon...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>> >Hey Horry,
>>
>> >Do you think that any of those dummies out there have caught on to my
>> >joke in questionable taste where I keep saying "I come IN peace?" A
>> >joke like that really ought to "propagating" across the internet, but
>> >I see no signs if that is so...
>>
>> >Lonnie Courtney Clay
>>
>> Howdy Lonnie.  LOL  :-)
>>
>> Well, it's funny that the words "I come in"
>> equals "I'm in your house without asking you"
>> and these days in the USA "peace"
>> equals "goodbye".
>>
>> And that is what several species of ETs do...
>> enter a house without asking, take samples and examine,
>> then off away to their space craft.
>>
>> P.S.
>> I joined Orkut, but it's not as nice as facebook and youtube.
>> So, it's nice to connect, but I won't be there much.
>> I'm here in these UseNet NewsGroups mostly.
>>
>> And at... FaceBook.com/FreeUFOvideos
>> And at... YouTube.com/AceBryanCentral
>> And here... ProjectMothership.isgreat.org
>>
>> Anyway, it's my turn to share a music video...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k
>>
>> _________________________________
>
>Pssttt - "come" is slang for "orgasm"...
>What progeny would result from "coming" in "Peace"?
>me 2007 - "I come in peace"...
>http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thread/a5c514c2e452a557?hl=en
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

Yes, and Yes, I was reading around there.
I found this too...

https://sites.google.com/site/lonniecourtneyclay/

It's great fun making websites, aye.

About 4 years ago I made a FUNNY STUFF DOT COM type website.
But I didn't quite have enough skills for all the design and structure
of the website. In a couple of weeks time I'm going to try again.
Within the past 4 years I've been busy learning more and more
including advanced photoshop, it's plugins, and video editing.
So, it's going to be a great adventure.

I mean, from all my years of research, it seems that we carry on with
a type of other dimension life after we die here.
And it's based on how we lived, and/or wanted to live, here.

If that is the case, I wondered what I will do.

1.
I will make more and more Space and UFO and ET websites and paintings.

2.
I will be playing PC games.

3.
Hopefully meet with people like Dr Steven Greer and Wendelle Stevens.

4.
Make a huge funny website.

5.
Talk to myself and a few other folks in NewsGroups.

__________________________

What about you Lonnie,
any ideas on what you want to do in the afterlife ?

__________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

LCC
2011-01-25 08:55:20 EST
On Jan 25, 4:36 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> 2.
> I will be playing PC games.
>
> 3.
> Hopefully meet with people like Dr Steven Greer and Wendelle Stevens.
>
> 4.
> Make a huge funny website.
>
> 5.
> Talk to myself and a few other folks in NewsGroups.
>
> __________________________
>
> What about you Lonnie,
> any ideas on what you want to do in the afterlife ?
>
> __________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!

Whatever I DO IN THE afterlife, it will involve an incredible amount
of laughter and sexual play...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 05:55:20 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylonnie@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Jan 25, 4:36 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:21:42 -0800 (PST), LCC <claylon...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>> >Pssttt - "come" is slang for "orgasm"...
>> >What progeny would result from "coming" in "Peace"?
>> >me 2007 - "I come in peace"...
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/browse_thread/thr...
>>
>> >Lonnie Courtney Clay
>>
>> Yes, and Yes, I was reading around there.
>> I found this too...
>>
>> https://sites.google.com/site/lonniecourtneyclay/
>>
>> It's great fun making websites, aye.
>>
>> About 4 years ago I made a FUNNY STUFF DOT COM type website.
>> But I didn't quite have enough skills for all the design and structure
>> of the website. In a couple of weeks time I'm going to try again.
>> Within the past 4 years I've been busy learning more and more
>> including advanced photoshop, it's plugins, and video editing.
>> So, it's going to be a great adventure.
>>
>> I mean, from all my years of research, it seems that we carry on with
>> a type of other dimension life after we die here.
>> And it's based on how we lived, and/or wanted to live, here.
>>
>> If that is the case, I wondered what I will do.
>>
>> 1.
>> I will make more and more Space and UFO and ET websites and paintings.
>>
>> 2.
>> I will be playing PC games.
>>
>> 3.
>> Hopefully meet with people like Dr Steven Greer and Wendelle Stevens.
>>
>> 4.
>> Make a huge funny website.
>>
>> 5.
>> Talk to myself and a few other folks in NewsGroups.
>>
>> __________________________
>>
>> What about you Lonnie,
>> any ideas on what you want to do in the afterlife ?
>>

>Whatever I DO IN THE afterlife, it will involve an incredible amount
>of laughter and sexual play...
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

There you go again !
You'll probably be a ten trillion words filled wee witty ghost !

;-)

P.S.
I saw your Anagrams.
I've played around with that software before.

I also made this random text page a few years ago.
It changes when you repload the page...

(NOTE: you will see a netfirms error pop-up, it's just from the
missing fav-icon, just close it three times. I will fix it later)

http://www.aliensufosfreevideos.250x.com/Random_UFO_Alien_News_Reports.html