Research Discussion: "Where Are They?"

"Where Are They?"

The Starmaker
2011-01-24 18:20:51 EST
Enrico Fermi famously asked, "Where are they?"

Reminds of those girls
that go to nightclubs
looking for Mr. Right..

"Where are they?"

The Starmaker

What are the 'matematical odds' of these chicks finding Mr. Right?
I think it's the same odds the 'scientific communtiy' Math...

their numbers are Lies...mathematical delusions.

Here is an example of mathematical delusions...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/5/4/4/54402ae3bfe20b5c6a5b3695f05381a2.png

What are those things with eye glasses before the Rg?

I think it was Carl Sagan who said there are millions of people
living on other planets in The Milky Way!

Or was it Billions?

So, what are the mathematical odds of me finding Mrs. Right?

The Starmaker
2011-01-25 01:47:34 EST
The Starmaker wrote:

> Enrico Fermi famously asked, "Where are they?"
>
> Reminds of those girls
> that go to nightclubs
> looking for Mr. Right..
>
> "Where are they?"
>
> The Starmaker
>
> What are the 'matematical odds' of these chicks finding Mr. Right?
> I think it's the same odds the 'scientific communtiy' Math...
>
> their numbers are Lies...mathematical delusions.
>
> Here is an example of mathematical delusions...
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/5/4/4/54402ae3bfe20b5c6a5b3695f05381a2.png
>
> What are those things with eye glasses before the Rg?
>
> I think it was Carl Sagan who said there are millions of people
> living on other planets in The Milky Way!
>
> Or was it Billions?
>
> So, what are the mathematical odds of me finding Mrs. Right?

Carl Sagan, said that there are one million civilizations
in the Milky Way in 1966. How do you suppse he came up with that number? Did
he buy a telescope from Popular Mechanics and counted it? Or did he use the 'scientific community'
arithmetic?

I'm pretty sure his calculations are correct, ...just the math is wrong.

Math is an invention of man, not a discovery.

Anyone who thinks that the universe is mathematical is delusional.

So what is the new math? How many civilizations are in the universe?

Get out you slideruler...

Certaintly there are alot more insects than people...

I wouldn't want to find a planet crawling with insects...

If Carl Sagan, says that there are one million civilizations
in the Milky Way, the 'scientific mafia community' goes along with it...
these people stick to their own kind.

The Starmaker

Here is the current estimate:
Current estimates (see below):

R* = 7/year, fp = 0.5, ne = 2, fl = 0.33, fi = 0.01, fc = 0.01, and L = 10,000 years

N = 7 × 0.5 × 2 × 0.33 × 0.01 × 0.01 × 10,000 = 2.31 (so two communicative civilizations exist in our galaxy at any given time,
on average, plus two hundred more that are not trying to communicate).

Two?

What skool did Carl Sagan go to?

The Starmaker
2011-01-25 02:15:59 EST
...and another thing, ...don't let the 'global warming mafia' pull the
wool over
your eyes...predicting the weather is...come on, it's cold outside!

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Enrico Fermi famously asked, "Where are they?"
> >
> > Reminds of those girls
> > that go to nightclubs
> > looking for Mr. Right..
> >
> > "Where are they?"
> >
> > The Starmaker
> >
> > What are the 'matematical odds' of these chicks finding Mr. Right?
> > I think it's the same odds the 'scientific communtiy' Math...
> >
> > their numbers are Lies...mathematical delusions.
> >
> > Here is an example of mathematical delusions...
> > http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/5/4/4/54402ae3bfe20b5c6a5b3695f05381a2.png
> >
> > What are those things with eye glasses before the Rg?
> >
> > I think it was Carl Sagan who said there are millions of people
> > living on other planets in The Milky Way!
> >
> > Or was it Billions?
> >
> > So, what are the mathematical odds of me finding Mrs. Right?
>
> Carl Sagan, said that there are one million civilizations
> in the Milky Way in 1966. How do you suppse he came up with that number? Did
> he buy a telescope from Popular Mechanics and counted it? Or did he use the 'scientific community'
> arithmetic?
>
> I'm pretty sure his calculations are correct, ...just the math is wrong.
>
> Math is an invention of man, not a discovery.
>
> Anyone who thinks that the universe is mathematical is delusional.
>
> So what is the new math? How many civilizations are in the universe?
>
> Get out you slideruler...
>
> Certaintly there are alot more insects than people...
>
> I wouldn't want to find a planet crawling with insects...
>
> If Carl Sagan, says that there are one million civilizations
> in the Milky Way, the 'scientific mafia community' goes along with it...
> these people stick to their own kind.
>
> The Starmaker
>
> Here is the current estimate:
> Current estimates (see below):
>
> R* = 7/year, fp = 0.5, ne = 2, fl = 0.33, fi = 0.01, fc = 0.01, and L = 10,000 years
>
> N = 7 × 0.5 × 2 × 0.33 × 0.01 × 0.01 × 10,000 = 2.31 (so two communicative civilizations exist in our galaxy at any given time,
> on average, plus two hundred more that are not trying to communicate).
>
> Two?
>
> What skool did Carl Sagan go to?

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:47:34 -0800, The Starmaker
<*r@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>> I think it was Carl Sagan who said there are millions of people
>> living on other planets in The Milky Way!
>>
>> Or was it Billions?

Well, from all my research over the years,
I'd say it's very Very VERY busy out there...

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/milky-way-galaxy.jpg

And then there are probably millions of different dimensions.

______________________

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5465/sherif139gi3.png

______________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Starmaker
2011-01-25 14:23:38 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:47:34 -0800, The Starmaker
> <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >> I think it was Carl Sagan who said there are millions of people
> >> living on other planets in The Milky Way!
> >>
> >> Or was it Billions?
>
> Well, from all my research over the years,
> I'd say it's very Very VERY busy out there...
>
> http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/milky-way-galaxy.jpg
>
> And then there are probably millions of different dimensions.

"millions of different dimensions."? Who have you've been listening to,
the Jerry Falwell of the 'scientific community" Dr. Michio Kaku??!

How many times does this priest Dr. Michio Kaku say re-write all the textbooks?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxvF3K83g8Q

Don't re-write it, throw it away where it belongs, in the garbage can.

The Starmaker

What is this Kepler telescope?

Raymond Yohros
2011-01-25 15:18:21 EST
On Jan 25, 2:34 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:47:34 -0800, The Starmaker
>
> <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >> I think it was Carl Sagan who said there are millions of people
> >> living on other planets in The Milky Way!
>
> >> Or was it Billions?
>
> Well, from all my research over the years,
> I'd say it's very Very VERY busy out there...
>
> http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/milky-way-galaxy...
>
> And then there are probably millions of different dimensions.

dimensions are always misunderstood.

there are billions of worlds but they all have different spacetime
stages in the universe. some make take a very long time to evolve into
civilizations and some can do it extremely fast.

r.y

> http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5465/sherif139gi3.png
>
> ______________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:23:38 -0800, The Starmaker
<*r@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>> Well, from all my research over the years,
>> I'd say it's very Very VERY busy out there...
>>
>> http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/milky-way-galaxy.jpg
>>
>> And then there are probably millions of different dimensions.

>"millions of different dimensions."? Who have you've been listening to,
>the Jerry Falwell of the 'scientific community" Dr. Michio Kaku??!
>
>How many times does this priest Dr. Michio Kaku say re-write all the textbooks?
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxvF3K83g8Q
>

>Don't re-write it, throw it away where it belongs, in the garbage can.

More and more information is pointing to the 'fact'
that there are different dimensions.

It's the same with our after-life/s.
It's not this dimension.

True or not, this is great reading...

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

And in the mothman documentaries,
that being was multi-dimensional.

Also if you study in detail about MIB...
they dematerialize.
Similar to Star Trek
or some other system or technique.

OBEs are real too.
(out-of-body experience)

__________________________

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Starmaker
2011-01-25 15:58:36 EST
Raymond Yohros wrote:

> On Jan 25, 2:34 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> > Well, from all my research over the years,
> > I'd say it's very Very VERY busy out there...
> >
> > http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/milky-way-galaxy...
> >
> > And then there are probably millions of different dimensions.
> >

> dimensions are always misunderstood.
>
> there are billions of worlds but they all have different spacetime
> stages in the universe. some make take a very long time to evolve into
> civilizations and some can do it extremely fast.

spacetime? Where do you people come up with these words? It looks like two
words that somebody tried to push together to form one word...

Space existed before time.

Don't try to put those two things together, ...you need to re-write your textbooks.

Give me a pen, I'll re-write your textbooks for you.

The Starmaker

Where's the garbage can?

Raymond Yohros
2011-01-25 16:14:51 EST
On Jan 25, 3:58 pm, The Starmaker <starma...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Raymond Yohros wrote:
> > dimensions are always misunderstood.
>
> > there are billions of worlds but they all have different spacetime
> > stages in the universe. some make take a very long time to evolve into
> > civilizations and some can do it extremely fast.
>
> spacetime? Where do you people come up with these words? It looks like two
> words that somebody tried to push together to form one word...

the jam has a very deep reason.
time can't exist without space and viseversa.
if you have no space then you don't have time to
account it for.

the term "spacetime" it's also useful to describe a particular stage
in a sequence.

r.y

> Space existed before time.
>
> Don't try to put those two things together, ...you need to re-write your textbooks.
>
> Give me a pen, I'll re-write your textbooks for you.
>
> The Starmaker
>
> Where's the garbage can?

The Starmaker
2011-01-25 16:42:11 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:23:38 -0800, The Starmaker
> <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> >> Well, from all my research over the years,
> >> I'd say it's very Very VERY busy out there...
> >>
> >> http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/milky-way-galaxy.jpg
> >>
> >> And then there are probably millions of different dimensions.
>
> >"millions of different dimensions."? Who have you've been listening to,
> >the Jerry Falwell of the 'scientific community" Dr. Michio Kaku??!
> >
> >How many times does this priest Dr. Michio Kaku say re-write all the textbooks?
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxvF3K83g8Q
> >

> >Don't re-write it, throw it away where it belongs, in the garbage can.
>
> More and more information is pointing to the 'fact'

Why is it 'you people' are always saying

"More and more information is pointing to the 'fact'"
"More and more information is pointing to the 'fact'"
"More and more information is pointing to the 'fact'"

you people, in the 'scientific community' have overused that term...it's hogwash.

You're not fooling dummies like me, we see right through you.

More and more evidence is pointing to the 'fact'.

The Starmaker

I like Richard Dawkins version of "More and more information is pointing to the 'fact'"

The aids to inference that lead scientists to the fact are far more numerous, more convincing, more incontrovertible, than
any eyewitness reports that have ever been used, in any court of law, in any century, ....

piling on the edvience, piling on the understanding...

enough of the hogwash.