Research Discussion: What Is A UFO?--The Definition!//What Is A Debunker?

What Is A UFO?--The Definition!//What Is A Debunker?
Posts: 13

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-01-23 16:20:04 EST
What is a UFO?--The definition!

For confirmed skeptics, UFO sightings are no problem. In their opinion
these can only be the mistaken identification of weather balloons,
helicopters, meteorites, rockets, satellites or planets, etc.
Otherwise, in the skeptics' opinion, UFOs are actually hoaxes invented
by fame-hungry swindlers to acquire prominence. On the other hand,
there is a front of uncritical UFO fans who are frequently victims of
their own wishful thinking, and see in everything a manifestation of
ambassadors from a "cosmic brotherhood," who have come to the earth to
save humanity from destruction.

And then there are a few who deal with the phenomena in a sober and
unprejudiced manner, and because of that are often thrown into the
same pot with members of the superstitious "UFO cults" (by the self-
appointed "popes" of authority). But there are numerous well-
documented cases, confirmed by earnest witnesses, which indicate that,
in fact, something is going on in the sky, which cannot be explained
by conventional means, and behind which more and more recognized
experts see the activity of extraterrestrial intelligence.

Experts define "UFO" as "unidentified flying object" whose appearance,
flying characteristics, general dynamics and luminescent properties
cannot be explained in a conventional manner. The astrophysicist J.
Allen Hynek, who was for years advisor to the U.S. Air Force in the
matter of UFOs, worked out a classification system for UFO sightings,
which covers the entire spectrum of the phenomenon:

1. NL. Nocturnal light. A light that appears during the night.

2. DD. Daylight disc. A disc observed during daylight; mostly disc-
shaped although spheres, cigars and triangles have been described.

3. RV. Radar visual. The sighted objects were also picked up by radar.

4. CE-1. Close encounter of the first kind. A report of a structured
object or craft seen at relatively near distance, approximately four
hundred feet or less.

5. CE-2. Close encounter of the second kind. A report where some
measurable evidence is found at the site of a UFO after it has
departed.

6. CE-3. Close encounter of the third kind. A report including both a
structured craft seen at near distance and also "occupants" of some
kind somehow associated with the craft.

7. CE-4. Close encounter of the fourth kind. Personal contact between
an individual or group is initiated by the "occupants" of the
spacecraft. (After Hynek)

8. CE-5. Close encounter of the fifth kind. Personal contact between
the "occupants" of the craft initiated by an individual or group.

As spaceships of extraterrestrial origin, the UFOs have to cover
distances which are unimaginable for us. This can only be possible
through capabilities in the field of physics and technology that are
beyond our understanding and which still lie in the realm of magic for
us.

But UFOs are not only a challenge for astronomers, physicists and
engineers; they also confound psychologists, sociologists and
anthropologists. The reaction to the sighting of a UFO is, in the
opinion of psychologists, determined by the psychological constitution
of the observer. The sociologist, on the other hand, sees the reaction
to a sighting mainly from the social and cultural background of the
observer. For the anthropologist, there are parallels to myths and
legends from the past, often connected with religion. He wants to
understand the modus operandi of the extraterrestrials and investigate
the public's general reaction to their appearance. Thus, probably one
reason for the cautious approach of the alien visitors is that they
are here on account of scientific curiosity.

An open contact would disturb our society and its dynamics and
influence it to such an extent that the results of the aliens'
observations of it would be contaminated. Our anthropologists also try
to keep to a minimum their influence on a society they wish to
observe. Extraterrestrial intelligences would perhaps, therefore,
prefer to restrict their contacts to individual encounters so as to
camouflage their reconnaissance as far as possible. Perhaps they have
even deliberately staged the meaningless scenarios reported by the so-
called contactees, so that their reports do not find general
acceptance and they are mostly regarded as fools or psychopaths.
Another protective measure would be, apart from this suggested
disinformation, the induction of amnesia in the witnesses, as has been
often described in cases of alleged alien abductions.

Although the UFOs quite obviously represent one of the biggest
challenges for science, they are too often only laughed at, or simply
ignored. One reason for that is that the whole spectrum of the UFO
phenomenon is rarely presented in a serious manner and, when UFO
sighting cases are reported in the press, they are usually taken out
of their context.

Johannes von Butler

So Dr. Wholeflaffers, what is a debunker then?

A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a truth-terrorist, a fake,
an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con artist, a sham, a
convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the State. Debunkers
should be segregated from civil society and be placed in Fema camps.
In the future they will be forced to wear a letter “D” on their arms
and chest so they be easily recognized.


Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-01-23 18:17:12 EST
On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:20:04 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>In the future they will be forced to wear a letter “D” on their arms
>and chest so they be easily recognized.

D = "Dunn told yah many ET species are horrible mean barstards that
have been flying around for over 50,000 years watching us Humans with
tooth ache and never gave us schools or universities watching us
pathetically pollut the planet and they probed and scraped skin and
took blood and probably put Human DNA on many other planets to watch
and play with while laughing and laughing with the mothman sucking on
monthly menstrations driving the indians wild!
We 'D'ebunkers just wanted most Humans to get a life and not worry too
much about all the facts and proof that we had to deal with
on a daily basis. It's OK you can thank us all when you all thank
Sir Gilligan Horry in the year 2057". (with some land)


___________________

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-walkerville-2825469

$750,000

Lot 4 St Andrews Street, Walkerville, SA 5081

___________________


___






___

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0

My 5km Walk The Other Day...
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2011-01-24 12:52:42 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:33712d28-2ed3-45c3-b0ea-1579dd87f502@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
What is a UFO?--The definition!

For confirmed skeptics, UFO sightings are no problem.
In their opinion

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deletion <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So Dr. Wholeflaffers, what is a debunker then?

A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
truth-terrorist, a fake,
an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con artist,
a sham, a
convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the State.
Debunkers
should be segregated from civil society and be placed
in Fema camps.
In the future they will be forced to wear a letter \ufffdD\ufffd
on their arms
and chest so they be easily recognized.
............................................................
So Adolph Hitler, you have changed your name to Dr.
Wholeflaffers. Who is next, anyone who disagrees with
you?



Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-01-26 07:09:14 EST
On Jan 24, 9:52 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> news:33712d28-2ed3-45c3-b0ea-1579dd87f502@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> What is a UFO?--The definition!
>
> For confirmed skeptics, UFO sightings are no problem.
> In their opinion
>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> deletion <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> So Dr. Wholeflaffers, what is a debunker then?
>
> A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
> truth-terrorist, a fake,
> an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con artist,
> a sham, a
> convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the State.
> Debunkers
> should be segregated from civil society and be placed
> in Fema camps.
> In the future they will be forced to wear a letter “D”
> on their arms
> and chest so they be easily recognized.
> ............................................................
> So Adolph Hitler, you have changed your name to Dr.
> Wholeflaffers.  Who is next, anyone who disagrees with
> you?

A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a truth-terrorist, a fake,
an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con artist, a sham, a
convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the State. Debunkers
should be segregated from civil society and be placed in Fema camps.
In the future they will be forced to wear a letter “D” on their arms
and chest so they be easily recognized.

It would be prudent to arrest ALL Debunkers, their supporters,
sympathizers,enablers and suspected debunkers at this time.

ALL MANKIND are uniting under the banner of anti-debunkerism.

WE will no longer continue to be HELD HOSTAGE by debunkers and their
truth-TERROR threats.

We can say with moral certitude that there is only ONE solution to the
debunker peril and that is the FINAL solution. The PEOPLE have
spoken: debunkers must be placed in FEMA camps. Remember, this is for
THEIR protection only. That is how much we care about debunkers and
their ilk.

Please surrender ALL DEBUNKERS and march right over to your nearest
FEMA camp for processing.

This is your only warning: No more posts from debunkers EVER...

A new day is dawning for ALL humans, a day of peace, justice and
democracy, which equals a day without DEBUNKERS, and their ilk!


The Patriot
2011-01-26 13:56:49 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:ab8b37fc-ffcf-4881-a1de-a10234837551@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 24, 9:52 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> news:33712d28-2ed3-45c3-b0ea-1579dd87f502@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> What is a UFO?--The definition!
>
> For confirmed skeptics, UFO sightings are no problem.
> In their opinion
>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> deletion <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> So Dr. Wholeflaffers, what is a debunker then?
>
> A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
> truth-terrorist, a fake,
> an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con
> artist,
> a sham, a
> convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the
> State.
> Debunkers
> should be segregated from civil society and be placed
> in Fema camps.
> In the future they will be forced to wear a letter
> \ufffdD\ufffd
> on their arms
> and chest so they be easily recognized.
> ............................................................
> So Adolph Hitler, you have changed your name to Dr.
> Wholeflaffers. Who is next, anyone who disagrees with
> you?

A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
truth-terrorist, a fake,
an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con artist,
a sham, a
convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the State.
Debunkers
should be segregated from civil society and be placed
in Fema camps.
In the future they will be forced to wear a letter \ufffdD\ufffd
on their arms
and chest so they be easily recognized.

It would be prudent to arrest ALL Debunkers, their
supporters,
sympathizers,enablers and suspected debunkers at this
time.

ALL MANKIND are uniting under the banner of
anti-debunkerism.

WE will no longer continue to be HELD HOSTAGE by
debunkers and their
truth-TERROR threats.

We can say with moral certitude that there is only ONE
solution to the
debunker peril and that is the FINAL solution. The
PEOPLE have
spoken: debunkers must be placed in FEMA camps.
Remember, this is for
THEIR protection only. That is how much we care about
debunkers and
their ilk.

Please surrender ALL DEBUNKERS and march right over to
your nearest
FEMA camp for processing.

This is your only warning: No more posts from debunkers
EVER...

A new day is dawning for ALL humans, a day of peace,
justice and
democracy, which equals a day without DEBUNKERS, and
their ilk!
************************************************
Yes Sir, comrade Hitler!




Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-01-27 07:34:47 EST
On Jan 26, 10:56 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> news:ab8b37fc-ffcf-4881-a1de-a10234837551@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 24, 9:52 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:33712d28-2ed3-45c3-b0ea-1579dd87f502@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> > What is a UFO?--The definition!
>
> > For confirmed skeptics, UFO sightings are no problem.
> > In their opinion
>
> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> deletion <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> > So Dr. Wholeflaffers, what is a debunker then?
>
> > A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
> > truth-terrorist, a fake,
> > an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con
> > artist,
> > a sham, a
> > convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the
> > State.
> > Debunkers
> > should be segregated from civil society and be placed
> > in Fema camps.
> > In the future they will be forced to wear a letter
> >   D
> > on their arms
> > and chest so they be easily recognized.
> > ............................................................
> > So Adolph Hitler, you have changed your name to Dr.
> > Wholeflaffers. Who is next, anyone who disagrees with
> > you?
>
> A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
> truth-terrorist, a fake,
> an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con artist,
> a sham, a
> convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the State.
> Debunkers
> should be segregated from civil society and be placed
> in Fema camps.
> In the future they will be forced to wear a letter D
> on their arms
> and chest so they be easily recognized.
>
> It would be prudent to arrest ALL Debunkers, their
> supporters,
> sympathizers,enablers and suspected debunkers at this
> time.
>
> ALL MANKIND are uniting under the banner of
> anti-debunkerism.
>
> WE will no longer continue to be HELD HOSTAGE by
> debunkers and their
> truth-TERROR threats.
>
> We can say with moral certitude that there is only ONE
> solution to the
> debunker peril and that is the FINAL solution.  The
> PEOPLE have
> spoken: debunkers must be placed in FEMA camps.
> Remember, this is for
> THEIR protection only.  That is how much we care about
> debunkers and
> their ilk.
>
> Please surrender ALL DEBUNKERS and march right over to
> your nearest
> FEMA camp for processing.
>
> This is your only warning: No more posts from debunkers
> EVER...
>
> A new day is dawning for ALL humans, a day of peace,
> justice and
> democracy, which equals a day without DEBUNKERS, and
> their ilk!
> ************************************************
> Yes Sir, comrade Hitler!

Apparently you missed the following orders:

#1 - NO debunkers are allowed to post here anymore;
#2 - ALL debunkers must be processed immediately at the nearest FEMA
camp.

No exceptions, this is right from the General himself. Do not disobey
a direct order!!!

Sir Artio

The Patriot
2011-01-27 14:18:39 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:94683b3a-f620-41c9-aa47-984d0ff4c3c7@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 26, 10:56 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> news:ab8b37fc-ffcf-4881-a1de-a10234837551@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 24, 9:52 am, "The Patriot"
> <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:33712d28-2ed3-45c3-b0ea-1579dd87f502@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> > What is a UFO?--The definition!
>
> > For confirmed skeptics, UFO sightings are no
> > problem.
> > In their opinion
>
> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> deletion <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> > So Dr. Wholeflaffers, what is a debunker then?
>
> > A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
> > truth-terrorist, a fake,
> > an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con
> > artist,
> > a sham, a
> > convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the
> > State.
> > Debunkers
> > should be segregated from civil society and be
> > placed
> > in Fema camps.
> > In the future they will be forced to wear a letter
> > D
> > on their arms
> > and chest so they be easily recognized.
> > ............................................................
> > So Adolph Hitler, you have changed your name to Dr.
> > Wholeflaffers. Who is next, anyone who disagrees
> > with
> > you?
>
> A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
> truth-terrorist, a fake,
> an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con
> artist,
> a sham, a
> convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the
> State.
> Debunkers
> should be segregated from civil society and be placed
> in Fema camps.
> In the future they will be forced to wear a letter D
> on their arms
> and chest so they be easily recognized.
>
> It would be prudent to arrest ALL Debunkers, their
> supporters,
> sympathizers,enablers and suspected debunkers at this
> time.
>
> ALL MANKIND are uniting under the banner of
> anti-debunkerism.
>
> WE will no longer continue to be HELD HOSTAGE by
> debunkers and their
> truth-TERROR threats.
>
> We can say with moral certitude that there is only
> ONE
> solution to the
> debunker peril and that is the FINAL solution. The
> PEOPLE have
> spoken: debunkers must be placed in FEMA camps.
> Remember, this is for
> THEIR protection only. That is how much we care about
> debunkers and
> their ilk.
>
> Please surrender ALL DEBUNKERS and march right over
> to
> your nearest
> FEMA camp for processing.
>
> This is your only warning: No more posts from
> debunkers
> EVER...
>
> A new day is dawning for ALL humans, a day of peace,
> justice and
> democracy, which equals a day without DEBUNKERS, and
> their ilk!
> ************************************************
> Yes Sir, comrade Hitler!

Apparently you missed the following orders:

#1 - NO debunkers are allowed to post here anymore;
#2 - ALL debunkers must be processed immediately at the
nearest FEMA
camp.

No exceptions, this is right from the General himself.
Do not disobey
a direct order!!!

Sir Artio
*******************************************
aufh\ufffdren, ein Narr



Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-01-27 21:42:33 EST
On Jan 27, 11:18 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> news:94683b3a-f620-41c9-aa47-984d0ff4c3c7@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 26, 10:56 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:ab8b37fc-ffcf-4881-a1de-a10234837551@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> > On Jan 24, 9:52 am, "The Patriot"
> > <xxx...@charter.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> > >news:33712d28-2ed3-45c3-b0ea-1579dd87f502@a28g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> > > What is a UFO?--The definition!
>
> > > For confirmed skeptics, UFO sightings are no
> > > problem.
> > > In their opinion
>
> > > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> deletion <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> > > So Dr. Wholeflaffers, what is a debunker then?
>
> > > A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
> > > truth-terrorist, a fake,
> > > an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con
> > > artist,
> > > a sham, a
> > > convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the
> > > State.
> > > Debunkers
> > > should be segregated from civil society and be
> > > placed
> > > in Fema camps.
> > > In the future they will be forced to wear a letter
> > > D
> > > on their arms
> > > and chest so they be easily recognized.
> > > ............................................................
> > > So Adolph Hitler, you have changed your name to Dr.
> > > Wholeflaffers. Who is next, anyone who disagrees
> > > with
> > > you?
>
> > A debunker is a liar, a charlatan, a bum, a
> > truth-terrorist, a fake,
> > an imposter, a swindler, a con, a quack, a con
> > artist,
> > a sham, a
> > convict, a crook, a villain and an enemy of the
> > State.
> > Debunkers
> > should be segregated from civil society and be placed
> > in Fema camps.
> > In the future they will be forced to wear a letter D
> > on their arms
> > and chest so they be easily recognized.
>
> > It would be prudent to arrest ALL Debunkers, their
> > supporters,
> > sympathizers,enablers and suspected debunkers at this
> > time.
>
> > ALL MANKIND are uniting under the banner of
> > anti-debunkerism.
>
> > WE will no longer continue to be HELD HOSTAGE by
> > debunkers and their
> > truth-TERROR threats.
>
> > We can say with moral certitude that there is only
> > ONE
> > solution to the
> > debunker peril and that is the FINAL solution. The
> > PEOPLE have
> > spoken: debunkers must be placed in FEMA camps.
> > Remember, this is for
> > THEIR protection only. That is how much we care about
> > debunkers and
> > their ilk.
>
> > Please surrender ALL DEBUNKERS and march right over
> > to
> > your nearest
> > FEMA camp for processing.
>
> > This is your only warning: No more posts from
> > debunkers
> > EVER...
>
> > A new day is dawning for ALL humans, a day of peace,
> > justice and
> > democracy, which equals a day without DEBUNKERS, and
> > their ilk!
> > ************************************************
> > Yes Sir, comrade Hitler!
>
> Apparently you missed the following orders:
>
> #1 - NO debunkers are allowed to post here anymore;
> #2 - ALL debunkers must be processed immediately at the
> nearest FEMA
> camp.
>
> No exceptions, this is right from the General himself.
> Do not disobey
> a direct order!!!
>
> Sir Artio
> *******************************************
> aufhören, ein Narr

Apparently you missed the following orders:

#1 - NO debunkers are allowed to post here anymore;
#2 - ALL debunkers must be processed immediately at the nearest FEMA
camp.

No exceptions, this is right from the General himself. Do not disobey
a direct order!!!

Sir Artio

What part of NO debunkers do you not understand?

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-01-27 22:48:12 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
news:86e6f5fc-9e8e-4ab1-a832-fe283147f970@n36g2000pre.googlegroups.com:


> What part of NO debunkers do you not understand?

Request DENIED.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
"I have NEVER been incorrect!" - Ed in denial.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-01-28 01:47:37 EST
On Jan 27, 7:48 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:86e6f5fc-9e8e-4ab1-a832-fe283147f970@n36g2000pre.googlegroups.com:
>
> > What part of NO debunkers do you not understand?
>
> Request DENIED.
>

This was NOT a request but a direct ORDER from you-know-whom: General
Borman Killemall™®

Apparently you missed the following orders:

#1 - NO debunkers are allowed to post here anymore;
#2 - ALL debunkers must be processed immediately at the nearest FEMA
camp.

No exceptions, this is right from the General himself. Do not disobey
a direct order!!!

Sir Artio

What part of NO debunker do you not understand?
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron