Research Discussion: Japanese Rocket To Resupply ISS

Japanese Rocket To Resupply ISS

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110122/ap_on_sc/as_japan_rocket;_ylt=AnGwxgoQtn.0pHKyzyUJNnUPLBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTJnY2J1aXBxBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwMTIyL2FzX2phcGFuX3JvY2tldARjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yeQRzbGsDamFwYW5yb2NrZXRm

We have truly become a Third World Nation over the past 6 years. Who would
have ever thought that we would become dependent on Russian and Japanese
rocket technology to supply the ISS, built to a large degree by our pride
and joy, the Space Shuttle. Liberals squandered a 6 year Congressional
majority on such important things as providing healthcare for 20 million
Illegal Aliens and their Dependents and an additional 8 million dead-beats,
who don't even deserve food stamps, and in that misguided process destroying
the healthcare the WORKING part of the population had access to, all in the
name of "spreading the wealth around".

The Hubble will soon go the way of the Dodo bird, since we cannot service it
any longer, because it seems to be more important to provide funding for
separate bath and toilet facilities for rump-rangers and Rug-a-Munchkins and
turning our Nuclear Submarine Fleet into orgy dens, than to assure our
technological leadership, and one can only Hope and Pray that O'Bummer and
his collection of inept Czar/Goons will follow the Dodo's destiny into the
history bin of oblivion ... there's a space available next to Jimmy the
peanut farmer.

On Jan 23, 9:29 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110122/ap_on_sc/as_japan_rocket;_ylt=AnG...
>
> We have truly become a Third World Nation over the past 6 years.  Who would
> have ever thought that we would become dependent on Russian and Japanese
> rocket technology to supply the ISS, built to a large degree by our pride
> and joy, the Space Shuttle.  Liberals squandered a 6 year Congressional
> majority on such important things as providing healthcare for 20 million
> Illegal Aliens and their Dependents and an additional 8 million dead-beats,
> who don't even deserve food stamps, and in that misguided process destroying
> the healthcare the WORKING part of the population had access to, all in the
> name of "spreading the wealth around".
>
> The Hubble will soon go the way of the Dodo bird, since we cannot service it
> any longer, because it seems to be more important to provide funding for
> separate bath and toilet facilities for rump-rangers and Rug-a-Munchkins and
> turning our Nuclear Submarine Fleet into orgy dens, than to assure our
> technological leadership, and one can only Hope and Pray that O'Bummer and
> his collection of inept Czar/Goons will follow the Dodo's destiny into the
> history bin of oblivion ... there's a space available next to Jimmy the
> peanut farmer.

Where's your ZNR/GOP redneck approved space launch facility that's as
good or better than whatever anyone else has to offer?

What the hell do you mean that it can't ever be privately funded or
otherwise profitable?

Are you saying that it's all perfectly bogus and/or nothing but a ruse
by those special interest insiders to begin with?

Since you don't like what most anyone else has accomplished or
proposes that we should do, in that case where's the Hagar Space depot/
gateway or OASIS that we(humanity and the environment) can all
directly benefit from?

In other words, put your redneck money where your mouth is, and
otherwise go right ahead and demonstrate by way of your actions as to
how the rest of us village idiots should proceed.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Jan 23, 9:29 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110122/ap_on_sc/as_japan_rocket;_ylt=AnG...
>
> We have truly become a Third World Nation over the past 6 years. Who would
> have ever thought that we would become dependent on Russian and Japanese
> rocket technology to supply the ISS, built to a large degree by our pride
> and joy, the Space Shuttle. Liberals squandered a 6 year Congressional
> majority on such important things as providing healthcare for 20 million
> Illegal Aliens and their Dependents and an additional 8 million
> dead-beats,
> who don't even deserve food stamps, and in that misguided process
> destroying
> the healthcare the WORKING part of the population had access to, all in
> the
> name of "spreading the wealth around".
>
> The Hubble will soon go the way of the Dodo bird, since we cannot service
> it
> any longer, because it seems to be more important to provide funding for
> separate bath and toilet facilities for rump-rangers and Rug-a-Munchkins
> and
> turning our Nuclear Submarine Fleet into orgy dens, than to assure our
> technological leadership, and one can only Hope and Pray that O'Bummer and
> his collection of inept Czar/Goons will follow the Dodo's destiny into the
> history bin of oblivion ... there's a space available next to Jimmy the
> peanut farmer.

Where's your ZNR/GOP redneck approved space launch facility that's as
good or better than whatever anyone else has to offer?

*** We have one ... in Florida, you dumb asshole ...

What the hell do you mean that it can't ever be privately funded or
otherwise profitable?

*** Private enterprise can build and even launch rockets, but a replacement
heavy-lift and manned space vehicle requires a competent Government,
"competent" beinmg the catch-word ...

Are you saying that it's all perfectly bogus and/or nothing but a ruse
by those special interest insiders to begin with?

*** As usual, the above sentence is of a thrid-grader's mentality and thus
makes no sense at all, just like the rest of your repetitious crapola.

Since you don't like what most anyone else has accomplished or
proposes that we should do, in that case where's the Hagar Space depot/
gateway or OASIS that we(humanity and the environment) can all
directly benefit from?

*** Here's a clue, you dumb-ass ... you make sure you have an alternative
figured out and in place, before you cancel the existing method. Only our
present-day totally inept leaders (lower case "l") have plunged us into the
abyss of technological dependency and total reliance upon others.

In other words, put your redneck money where your mouth is, and
otherwise go right ahead and demonstrate by way of your actions as to
how the rest of us village idiots should proceed.

*** You could start by voting out the inept person(s) of color and elect a
more technologically advanced genre of leaders. Investing money in NASA
gets you to the Moon and possibly Mars before anyone else plants their
flag(s) there ... investing money in whining welfare queens and inner city
losers and spending huge amounts on faggots in the military just gets you
deeper into debt.

Hope that clears it up for you, Moron (capital "M").

On Jan 23, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> figured out and in place, before you cancel the existing method. Only our
> present-day totally inept leaders (lower case "l") have plunged us into the
> abyss of technological dependency and total reliance upon others.
>
> In other words, put your redneck money where your mouth is, and
> otherwise go right ahead and demonstrate by way of your actions as to
> how the rest of us village idiots should proceed.
>
> *** You could start by voting out the inept person(s) of color and elect a
> more technologically advanced genre of leaders.  Investing money in NASA
> gets you to the Moon and possibly Mars before anyone else plants their
> flag(s) there ... investing money in whining welfare queens and inner city
> losers and spending huge amounts on faggots in the military just gets you
> deeper into debt.
>
> Hope that clears it up for you, Moron (capital "M").

You do realize that we never really could afford our NASA or its KSC,
and anything that's all American, launched and serviced by such is a
losing investment that is costing us precious loot and time, not to
mention polluting the environment beyond even a treehugger's wild
imagination.

As long as the old guard of rednecks and ZNR/GOP approved types
remains in charge (regardless of which party is in the white house),
we'll lose on every turn of the crank that you insist upon cranking
just as fast as it'll go.

If it wasn't for your mutually perpetrated Cold War(s) and everything
of your debauchery and dastardly acts ever since that has so many of
us going down the nearest toilet, we'd be trillions in the black and
otherwise energy independent as well as well on our way to off-world
adventures and obtaining those much sought after rewards, making it
all worth our hard earned investments.

So, tell us again why you have instead insisted upon wasting all of
our hard earned loot and blowing off those decades out of our lives?

You do realize that the North/South Korea thing was 100% a direct
result of what we(meaning you) and Russia did after WW2.

Is your ethnic and caste disparity plus its faith-based approved
greed, bigotry, racism, hording, market speculation fraud and just
plain old hatred of others really all that important to you and others
of your pathetic kind?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Jan 23, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 9:29 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<< snip GuthBall Drivel >>

You must have TWO assholes ... your idiotic screed far exceeds the
ability and volume of one of our No-Child-Left_Behind" morons in
this NG. I know, you nutjobs would rather go back to living in caves,
by a campfire and practice the fine art of hunting and gathering.
How idiotically quaint ...

On Jan 23, 11:23 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 23, 9:29 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> << snip GuthBall Drivel >>
>
> You must have TWO assholes ... your idiotic screed far exceeds the
> ability and volume of one of our No-Child-Left_Behind" morons in
> this NG.  I know, you nutjobs would rather go back to living in caves,
> by a campfire and practice the fine art of  hunting and gathering.
> How idiotically quaint ...

So once again you can't actually refute the truth this time. Go
figure.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Jan 23, 11:23 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 10:10 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 23, 9:29 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> << snip GuthBall Drivel >>
>
> You must have TWO assholes ... your idiotic screed far exceeds the
> ability and volume of one of our No-Child-Left_Behind" morons in
> this NG. I know, you nutjobs would rather go back to living in caves,
> by a campfire and practice the fine art of hunting and gathering.
> How idiotically quaint ...

So once again you can't actually refute the truth this time. Go
figure.

Spell out that "Truth" thingie again, if you don't mind ... I must have
mistaken it for your usual, senseless, banal and irrelevant .... drivel.

Rex
2011-01-24 06:17:45 EST
Hagar wrote:
> [...]
> figured out and in place, before you cancel the existing method. Only our
> present-day totally inept leaders (lower case "l") have plunged us into the
> abyss of technological dependency and total reliance upon others.
>
> In other words, put your redneck money where your mouth is, and
> otherwise go right ahead and demonstrate by way of your actions as to
> how the rest of us village idiots should proceed.
>
> *** You could start by voting out the inept person(s) of color and elect a
> more technologically advanced genre of leaders. Investing money in NASA
> gets you to the Moon and possibly Mars before anyone else plants their
> flag(s) there ... investing money in whining welfare queens and inner city
> losers and spending huge amounts on faggots in the military just gets you
> deeper into debt.
>
> Hope that clears it up for you, Moron (capital "M").

Let NASA focus on pure science - the 2 Mars rovers are an awesome
success, still ticking 6 years after a mission that was meant to
originally last 90 days.
Your space shuttle is a white elephant - high time the job of putting
things into earth orbit was left to the private sector.
Bigelow Aerospace, Virgin Galactic etc. have some pretty neat designs.
Let em do the 'meat n potatoes' task of putting satellites into orbit.
But well, big govt. contracts feed money into Congressional districts,
so there's all the incentive to keep an inefficient program afloat.

It's not true that there are no alternatives. The Russians have been
using the far simpler Soyuz for close to 40 years with a near perfect
safety record.

I blame the budget cuts for NASA. The Shuttle program was extended way
beyond its useful life because of no funding for an alternative. Orion
was started, then canceled.Remember, if NASA had had a fraction of what
was thrown away on the Iraq war chasing non existent WMDs by GWB the
great, we would've probably had colonies on Mars by now.

-------------------------------------
"Rumor has it that when they closed down the 7094 at MIT in 1973, they
found a low-priority job that had been submitted in 1967 and had not
yet been run."
-------------------------------------

Bert
2011-01-24 09:16:39 EST
On Jan 23, 12:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110122/ap_on_sc/as_japan_rocket;_ylt=AnG...
>
> We have truly become a Third World Nation over the past 6 years.  Who would
> have ever thought that we would become dependent on Russian and Japanese
> rocket technology to supply the ISS, built to a large degree by our pride
> and joy, the Space Shuttle.  Liberals squandered a 6 year Congressional
> majority on such important things as providing healthcare for 20 million
> Illegal Aliens and their Dependents and an additional 8 million dead-beats,
> who don't even deserve food stamps, and in that misguided process destroying
> the healthcare the WORKING part of the population had access to, all in the
> name of "spreading the wealth around".
>
> The Hubble will soon go the way of the Dodo bird, since we cannot service it
> any longer, because it seems to be more important to provide funding for
> separate bath and toilet facilities for rump-rangers and Rug-a-Munchkins and
> turning our Nuclear Submarine Fleet into orgy dens, than to assure our
> technological leadership, and one can only Hope and Pray that O'Bummer and
> his collection of inept Czar/Goons will follow the Dodo's destiny into the
> history bin of oblivion ... there's a space available next to Jimmy the
> peanut farmer.

We went down hill after Mafia killed JFK. He got US to the moon in 9
years. Mafia Nixon scraped the Saturn V and for 45 years Mafia ran
NASA same as it runs America at this time. China,Japan,and Russia can
safely go to the ISS. Get the picture TreBert

Chatnoir
2011-01-24 12:03:21 EST
On Jan 23, 9:29 am, "Hagar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110122/ap_on_sc/as_japan_rocket;_ylt=AnG...
>
> We have truly become a Third World Nation over the past 6 years.  Who would
> have ever thought that we would become dependent on Russian and Japanese
> rocket technology to supply the ISS, built to a large degree by our pride
> and joy, the Space Shuttle.  Liberals squandered a 6 year Congressional
> majority on such important things as providing healthcare for 20 million
> Illegal Aliens and their Dependents and an additional 8 million dead-beats,
> who don't even deserve food stamps, and in that misguided process destroying
> the healthcare the WORKING part of the population had access to, all in the
> name of "spreading the wealth around".
>
> The Hubble will soon go the way of the Dodo bird, since we cannot service it
> any longer, because it seems to be more important to provide funding for
> separate bath and toilet facilities for rump-rangers and Rug-a-Munchkins and
> turning our Nuclear Submarine Fleet into orgy dens, than to assure our
> technological leadership, and one can only Hope and Pray that O'Bummer and
> his collection of inept Czar/Goons will follow the Dodo's destiny into the
> history bin of oblivion ... there's a space available next to Jimmy the
> peanut farmer.

You spend as much on the Military-Industrial Complex - You get this